Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: yaminirajan

yes i also think that navya will think he avoid the kiss so that anant is angry,but she doesnt know what will happen,i hate anant very very much in seeing the precap,how many times he came to pickup her and drop her,now he is calling harry to sit with him,i hate it , i hate anant very very much,i cant express my feelings to navya

why don't u ppl try to understand Anant? what he is doing is good for both of them.  they will get enough time to understand their feelings for each other.  see anant is brought up in different culture.  after hearing his his grandfather's sharp words at apt time, he is really in dilema..
shelly_nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pratamesh

Ya anant has been feeling many emotions inside hm when he thnks abt navya n hs family together he is angry of hmself for d way he was dragged by hs emotions towards navya i guess soon he wil realise what navya means to hm he might initialy b ready to marry shagun bt later as time passes by he wil realise what he is doing n why he is doing al this

Pratamesh u said it well.  i totally agree with u.
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ergh i hate Anant for this๐Ÿ˜ก...poor Navya i'm sure she is heart broken!๐Ÿฅบ
shelly_nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: tp26

i feeel so baad fr navyaa...bechari!! wht a u turn man...dsnt seem to reason also wd her...poor girl..look at her confused expression..tuff tyms ahead of her...all in all quite a relaistic epi..i m sure..many cud relate to this one today! :P

let us give full support to Anant and navya until they realize their love.  ๐Ÿ˜†
chandni4433 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya.. unki parvarish ke bare mein unhe abhi yaad aay... i jst hate hm...  poor navya ... ๐Ÿ˜ก 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

That was bound to happen! After all this is the main crux of the show--- dealing with their feelings about love and life as well as their family's feelings and opinions about the same.
The interesting part of the story begins with the clash of feelings not just between anant and navya, but between CSB's Anant & Navya's Anant...as well as  between Papa's navya & Anant's Navya. Looking forward to it...lets hope they don't get overly excited and mess it up with marriage melodrama.

Yeah this was deffo bound to happen, I agree...and the story is now getting interesting I feel and reaching it's real turning point...the romance was meant to be an impulsive high but now they will both have to face up to the realities of their families and their viewpoints...

I like how you mentioned CSB's Anant and Navya's Anant...and Papa's Navya and Anant's Navya...that's exactly it...the clash will be b/w the emotions of those two Anants and those two Navya's...that is what they have to cope with.

Best part...atleast Anant is finally THINKING๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah I also am hoping that there is no rushed marriage...the day they show a Navya BAHURANI, I'm out of here๐Ÿ˜†
shelly_nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Thanks for the brief update...so Anant ko lag gaya pehla jhatka as expected...lol...and he's backed off from her instantly?? Is he giving her a direct cold shoulder?? Poor Navya...she doesn't deserve that also and like some ppl mentioned, she'll likely think that it's cuz she backed out from the kiss again *shakes head*

Anant's anger is now getting the best of him...is he blaming Navya for having made him lose control? That's not cool either.

no dear... he is not at all blaming Navya.  he is blaming himself that he couldn't control his emotions.  he was unknowingly against his sanskar questioning his sanskar by kissing a girl.

even i'm feeling bad for Navya.  she doesn't know what has happened to Anant.  but i think she too will realize once she is back to her home.

as u said in other post.  Ranbir too has taunted him indirectly..๐Ÿ˜†
shelly_nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

That was bound to happen! After all this is the main crux of the show--- dealing with their feelings about love and life as well as their family's feelings and opinions about the same.
The interesting part of the story begins with the clash of feelings not just between anant and navya, but between CSB's Anant & Navya's Anant...as well as  between Papa's navya & Anant's Navya. Looking forward to it...lets hope they don't get overly excited and mess it up with marriage melodrama.

YEA me too looking forward to it.  i think more nice scenes are yet to come.
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ummm i don't see any reason for "hating" anant for backing off from navya. ๐Ÿ˜ณ He had to after all! he was becoming bit stalkerish and  going too close to her without sparing a thought to his actions and behavior. Now that he has come to realize what he was doing, he's backing off...earlier he had no idea as to what he was doing/feeling. There can't be any intimacy in the relationship until Anant makes up his mind to being fully involved with Navya. he just can't play boyfriend to her, arouse her feelings for him and then back off when his family puts the objection to the relationship because that would be mean and a lot more heartbreaking than what he is doing now. He needs to make up his mind, fight his inner inhibitions about his feelings about Navya and their relationship, and ONLY then he can take the step further. After all, his family is and always will be the biggest hurdle in the venture that he's already set on.
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_nair

no dear... he is not at all blaming Navya.  he is blaming himself that he couldn't control his emotions.  he was unknowingly against his sanskar questioning his sanskar by kissing a girl.

even i'm feeling bad for Navya.  she doesn't know what has happened to Anant.  but i think she too will realize once she is back to her home.

as u said in other post.  Ranbir too has taunted him indirectly..๐Ÿ˜†

Oh ok thanks for clarifying...so he's blaming himself? That's good...positive sign...but in a sense punishing Navya as well...along with himself...he's still too upset to probably think clearly but he'll realize with time...

Ohooo Ranbir taunted him?? Niceee๐Ÿ˜†...Hope to see more Ranbir-Anant scenes int he coming epis too...cuz if Anant tries to avoid Navya, he'll still have to hang out with Ranbir...and Ranbir will deffo question him๐Ÿ˜†