Navya

Anant's U-Turn...

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Today we could see Anant's U-Turn.  his grandfather's phone call was surely an eye opener for him.  CVs have shown those moments very clearly.  thanks to Shaheer's and Soumya's acting.  they have acted well in today's episode.  i donno if u ppl will agree with me or not.

Now it is the time for Anant and Navya to realize what they have been doing and what they feel for each other.  Anant's expression while playing with basketball was really amazing.  we could see all his inner feelings.  his guilt, his anger for himself for his immature behavior... now he will realize how much he is in love with Navya.  he was worried of going against his Sanskar.  Ranbir quted it nicely.  Sant Anant 😆.  that was really a nice name.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
but i m ahting anant from tomorrowww: precap was really bad
smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My heart aches for Navya, poor girl she doesn't even know what all is happening . She might mistake
Anants's  attitude after this bcoz she backed off from the kiss.
On the other hand things are completely different . I feel really sad for her 😭
shelly_nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: silla

but i m ahting anant from tomorrowww: precap was really bad

see u must not hate Anant now.  he was unaware of what he was doing.  now he will realize what he has done and what he has to do now onwards..

now he will surely realize his love... this is really a good indication.  CTs are showing this correctly.  but one thing is  there, CTs must not show hasty in Anant's engagement stuffs.

Edited by shelly_nair - 12 years ago
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes i also think that navya will think he avoid the kiss so that anant is angry,but she doesnt know what will happen,i hate anant very very much in seeing the precap,how many times he came to pickup her and drop her,now he is calling harry to sit with him,i hate it , i hate anant very very much,i cant express my feelings to navya
shelly_nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smitasmita

My heart aches for Navya, poor girl she doesn't even know what all is happening . She might mistake
Anants's  attitude after this bcoz she backed off from the kiss.
On the other hand things are completely different . I feel really sad for her 😭

Yea even i'm concerned about Navya.  but as Anant realized, she too will realize soon.  see i'm not saying that being in love is Wrong.  what i want to say is being in physical relation without even knowing ur lover fully is really NO from me...
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ya anant has been feeling many emotions inside hm when he thnks abt navya n hs family together he is angry of hmself for d way he was dragged by hs emotions towards navya i guess soon he wil realise what navya means to hm he might initialy b ready to marry shagun bt later as time passes by he wil realise what he is doing n why he is doing al this
tp26 thumbnail
i feeel so baad fr navyaa...bechari!! wht a u turn man...dsnt seem to reason also wd her...poor girl..look at her confused expression..tuff tyms ahead of her...all in all quite a relaistic epi..i m sure..many cud relate to this one today! :P
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for the brief update...so Anant ko lag gaya pehla jhatka as expected...lol...and he's backed off from her instantly?? Is he giving her a direct cold shoulder?? Poor Navya...she doesn't deserve that also and like some ppl mentioned, she'll likely think that it's cuz she backed out from the kiss again *shakes head*

Anant's anger is now getting the best of him...is he blaming Navya for having made him lose control? That's not cool either.
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was bound to happen! After all this is the main crux of the show--- dealing with their feelings about love and life as well as their family's feelings and opinions about the same.
The interesting part of the story begins with the clash of feelings not just between anant and navya, but between CSB's Anant & Navya's Anant...as well as  between Papa's navya & Anant's Navya. Looking forward to it...lets hope they don't get overly excited and mess it up with marriage melodrama.