Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: princessunara

the 1st pic video i dnt have:(( the rest of the pics well it is me for sure who uploaded these pics cz it is not an indian channel logo that is on them..so im sure..but the thing is i might not have the videos as i managed to get mostly snaps of those days..anyway..i'll share anything i do have with u k
bt beware if i do have them it is either with no volume or a dubbed version..but anyway if i have it by sm grace f god i'll deffa share😃

ohhh wowww dr plz share plzzz plzzz chalega volume nahi hoga to or kisi aur language mh hoga to...plzzz upload it soon i will b waiting for those vdos..tere paas jitni b vdos ho to plzzz upload it plzzz
i dont even have those pics yaaar
brinda_ght thumbnail

hmm this 1 might get lucky
...will see my stuff...

anyway i need to know if u have the video when nandini wakes after the coma n then after reading karan's diary she faints..n then karan takes her to the hospital..

from the moment she is taken to the hospital where he lies to her telling it is bhoomi he he loved until after he 1000 episode of kyunki if u have please pleaseee i really wanna have them!!

yes dr i have that vdo i have uploaded that vdo on my youtube acc also...dont worry i will provide u with that one for sure😉
brinda_ght thumbnail

oh i know how u feel cz this year when they came to SL this year i knew it just a few days too late..when i msged HT n asked him if they were still at the intercontinental hotel so i can meet them he said they left😭😭
kash if i had known i'd have been there n met them n aww to think they have been walking across the same hotel lobby that i have been for many functions n still not meeting them!😭

OMG!!!!I can totally understand how it feels...its worst yaarrr...😲
brinda_ght thumbnail
Here is the video sunnu😉

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu8J6a749gg[/YOUTUBE]
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

ohhh sunnu plzzz check karna k tere paas yeh scene hai k nai...
I hope rajshri upload 1000 epis of Kyunki to hume sab scenes mil jayenge as they have uploaded 600 epis sooo...
yes i agreee i just hated that savita she was pathetic infact i hated everyone that time bcz sab bakwas the😡

oh god i so wish they do upload!!! n all i want is until then!! r they constantly uploading videos of kyunki at Rajashri even now?i mean did they actually recently upload even 1 or 2 videos?

anyway no need to say i pretty much hated hated hated everyone of them yaar..how many nights have i gone to bed crying becz of those heartless people..i mean it seems extreme 2 cry over what is happening on a serial but kya karu..anytime when i remember those times it still hurts to think doesn't it?
but by god ki kasam savita was unbelievable!if any1 was wrong she would be the 1st to support them in every possible way to hurt the correct n innocent party which unfortunately mostly was Karan n Nandini who was always at the receiving end of her hatred!!!n if any1 is right she'd be the 1st to oppose it!i hate that woman🤢

princessunara thumbnail

ohhh wowww dr plz share plzzz plzzz chalega volume nahi hoga to or kisi aur language mh hoga to...plzzz upload it soon i will b waiting for those vdos..tere paas jitni b vdos ho to plzzz upload it plzzz
i dont even have those pics yaaar

okios if i have any of them then u'll have them😃

princessunara thumbnail

yes dr i have that vdo i have uploaded that vdo on my youtube acc also...dont worry i will provide u with that one for sure😉

oh thanx a million for showing that video..yaar the 1st part is correct i mean the car scene..i really really wanted it!!
but the hospital scene isn't this one..i mean this hospital scene is a flashback where the doc tells karan to not to give any shocking news to nandz as soon as she came out f coma n he visited her..
the scene im talking abt s when after reading the diary when nandini is taken back to the hospital n i think they do an operation on her na..so after that nandini refuses to see karan n crying telling him to stay away from her..n then that tantun convince karan to tell nandz it is bhumi he had written abt in the diary...n so he goes in and tells her that it is indeed bhoomi he loves other than for nandini..then nandz poor angel apologizes to him...for not believing him..

pls yaar if u have this do give it to me!

brinda_ght thumbnail

oh god i so wish they do upload!!! n all i want is until then!! r they constantly uploading videos of kyunki at Rajashri even now?i mean did they actually recently upload even 1 or 2 videos?

anyway no need to say i pretty much hated hated hated everyone of them yaar..how many nights have i gone to bed crying becz of those heartless people..i mean it seems extreme 2 cry over what is happening on a serial but kya karu..anytime when i remember those times it still hurts to think doesn't it?
but by god ki kasam savita was unbelievable!if any1 was wrong she would be the 1st to support them in every possible way to hurt the correct n innocent party which unfortunately mostly was Karan n Nandini who was always at the receiving end of her hatred!!!n if any1 is right she'd be the 1st to oppose it!i hate that woman🤢

actually i dont even want to discuss this..for me kyunki was pathetic..the worst show on earth...I watched n bared Kyunki bcz of GHT i hate it...i dont want to remember that depressing part of my life...thank god i was a big younger at that time..i would not have been able to bare such crap now...so i left Kyunki after Nandini lets Karan go to that b@#$# 
brinda_ght thumbnail

okios if i have any of them then u'll have them😃

plzz dr upload it soon i cant wait now plz plz plzzz
n i guess u wanted this scene only na
brinda_ght thumbnail

oh thanx a million for showing that video..yaar the 1st part is correct i mean the car scene..i really really wanted it!!
but the hospital scene isn't this one..i mean this hospital scene is a flashback where the doc tells karan to not to give any shocking news to nandz as soon as she came out f coma n he visited her..
the scene im talking abt s when after reading the diary when nandini is taken back to the hospital n i think they do an operation on her na..so after that nandini refuses to see karan n crying telling him to stay away from her..n then that tantun convince karan to tell nandz it is bhumi he had written abt in the diary...n so he goes in and tells her that it is indeed bhoomi he loves other than for nandini..then nandz poor angel apologizes to him...for not believing him..

pls yaar if u have this do give it to me!

yes i have that scene okies i will upload it for u...bt i wont share it here as that timbo was there in that scene so