Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) (Page 71)

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged

lol bloody loosers kahi ke
"Parasite from other site"   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtbrinda_ght

ggg1 Newbie
ggg1
ggg1

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
hi nandani    I JUST  WANT TO SHARE SOME INFROMATION ABOUT BEAUTFUL GAURI PRADHAN '

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

lol after seeing sm1s post i figured out the parasite part!!!D'ohuntil then i was wondering who!LOL
hehe anyway well wt i have to say is im more glad "u know who" apparently never managed to see or save the "u know what pic" b4 he deleted it!!...even more happier than me getting to see n save both!!lol LOL aww god i love the expression n GT's face like say 'boo!'!!that was just priceless!! it reminded me of my mom doing the same to me when i was abt that age as Katya n was making noises at a function lolEmbarrassed..t was just so adorable!!!
anyway on a serious note, now that the pic was taken off(due to a valid reason i guess) i think we better make sure we don't post it anywhere either..right?

n hehe abt the KAA promo..so thr goes my wish..lol n my hazy mind
LOL

he dr plz dont say 'u know who' its reminds me of voldemort lolzzzROFL
yes i agree some ppl are so chep ek pic k liye kya kya karte hai...LOL

haha what else did u think i meant?ShockedROFL

are kuch nahi dr...lolzzzROFLROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ggg1

hi nandani    I JUST  WANT TO SHARE SOME INFROMATION ABOUT BEAUTFUL GAURI PRADHAN '
ok. v r always very keen 2 knw more n more abt hgt bcz in this fc most of the members r TRUE HITEN GAURI FANS for the last 10 yrs. both of them r equally adorable 2 each one of us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindzbrinda_ghtprincessunara

hellokitty7 Groupbie
hellokitty7
hellokitty7

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged

lol after seeing sm1s post i figured out the parasite part!!!D'ohuntil then i was wondering who!LOL
hehe anyway well wt i have to say is im more glad "u know who" apparently never managed to see or save the "u know what pic" b4 he deleted it!!...even more happier than me getting to see n save both!!lol LOL aww god i love the expression n GT's face like say 'boo!'!!that was just priceless!! it reminded me of my mom doing the same to me when i was abt that age as Katya n was making noises at a function lolEmbarrassed..t was just so adorable!!!
anyway on a serious note, now that the pic was taken off(due to a valid reason i guess) i think we better make sure we don't post it anywhere either..right?

LOL

he dr plz dont say 'u know who' its reminds me of voldemort lolzzzROFL
yes i agree some ppl are so chep ek pic k liye kya kya karte hai...LOL

haha what else did u think i meant?ShockedROFL

are kuch nahi dr...lolzzzROFLROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
abhi thoda der phele hawa nikal gaya tha.. u were crying for help.. truth don't need any one help but lies need people to cover it..
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvhgt

Originally posted by ggg1

ok. v r always very keen 2 knw more n more abt hgt bcz in this fc most of the members r TRUE HITEN GAURI FANS for the last 10 yrs. both of them r equally adorable 2 each one of us.

yes i agree nandiniEmbarrassed
u will find true GHT fans only hereWink..baki sab jagah pe they pretend to be ght fans...lolzzzLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tabu31noor

LOL

yes cudnt get better than parasite word to describe som1...fullyLOLLOLthough  i wasnt able to save that pic but... i m more than happy that som1 cudnt see that b4 it was deleted by hiteshLOLLOLLOLusko wohi milta jo wo deserve karta hai...n yesss just loved the gauri cute cute cheeks making faces showing 2 katya...n with 1 hand she is holding nevaan in her lap its so cuteeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

awww yaa!! hehe but in this pic Nevaan looks so sweet n calm totally resting on Gauri's lap! n Katya the one being naughty!! n hehe she was so sweet holding a slice of orange n one little hand n gauri's arm in the other and saying something to her! i was totally bowled over seeing this cz this was such a random moment that was captured in this picEmbarrassed

yes GT looks very cute...kids se bhi zyada cute lag rahi hai...lolzzz
yes i agree N must b like GT very calm while apni K must b like HT totally mastikhor...awww such a deadly combo wowww

awww yaaa! nice analysis!! LOL is that an Ash little baby frock Katya is wearing or is it a little skirt n blouse? i think its a frock... n hehe ya Nevaan is seriously seems so calm n peaceful sitting so swetly n minding his own buniness!! n Kataya is walking around!! totally hyper apni papki tharah!!

ggg1 Newbie
ggg1
ggg1

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
 MAY QUEEN IS WELL BEAUTY CONTEST IN PUNE  ITS HELD IN MAY  THATIS WHY IT CALLED MAY QUENN  AND GAURI ALSO PARTICPATED IN FEMINA LOOK OF THE YEAR IN 1997  SHE WAS TOP FIVE THERE  NETHRA RUGRAMAN WAS WINNER '

Go to top