Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) (Page 45)

Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvhgt

Originally posted by jyotika20

hello friends...i have a very sad news to share with u all...maham lost her brother on 8th june,may he rest in eternal peace n may god bless maham n her parents with the all the strength to come to terms with this irreplaceable loss,ameen .plz do keep her n her family in your prayers,thnx
its a very sad news jyoti. i knw words r not enough 2 console her family. may his soul rest in peace and god give all of them strength 2 bear this huge loss.
oh god .i just come n see this msg ...how come ...may his soul rest in peace ,may allah give them strenght to face this loss ...

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
visit this page n comment 

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_162000754661
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

hello friends...i have a very sad news to share with u all...maham lost her brother on 8th june,may he rest in eternal peace n may god bless maham n her parents with the all the strength to come to terms with this irreplaceable loss,ameen .plz do keep her n her family in your prayers,thnx

omg jyoti i can't imagine what she must be going through:((  i feel heart broken when thinking Cry  may his soul rest in peace n i hope god give strength to Maham didi n her family to be strong n get through this devastating loss...

Edited by princessunara - 14 June 2011 at 1:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindz

Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

omg jyoti i can't imagine what she must be going through:((  i feel heart broken when thinking of her niece baby ManahilCry  may his soul rest in peace n i hope god give strength to Maham didi n her family to be strong n get through this devastating loss...

yaar really i talked to her she was like nothing left ...she is soo heartborken ...i ll pay visit to her ...inshallah ...this is really shocking na ...she said within two weeks ,even i m still in shocked ...wht happened all of sudden ...

bass god give them strenght to face this hugeee loss..

Vrindz

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehruhgt

omg jyoti i can't imagine what she must be going through:((  i feel heart broken when thinking Cry  may his soul rest in peace n i hope god give strength to Maham didi n her family to be strong n get through this devastating loss...

yaar really i talked to her she was like nothing left ...she is soo heartborken ...i ll pay visit to her ...inshallah ...this is really shocking na ...she said within two weeks ,even i m still in shocked ...wht happened all of sudden ...

thanx mehru..tell her that i wish i could be there for her too..n i know im still shocked..i  still just can't fathom it..give her a hug from me too n say im praying for all of them..i really dnt know wht i can say that'll make a difference after such a huge loss...

Edited by princessunara - 14 June 2011 at 1:47am
gaurilover_4eve Senior Member
gaurilover_4eve
gaurilover_4eve

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeela

Thats very sad news ,Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon.
May his soul rest in peace.May Allah give maham and her family sabar and himmat to go through this. Aameen.

Sum Ameen
Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

omg jyoti i can't imagine what she must be going through:((  i feel heart broken when thinking of her niece baby ManahilCry  may his soul rest in peace n i hope god give strength to Maham didi n her family to be strong n get through this devastating loss...

thanx mehru..tell her that i wish i could be there for her too..n i know im still shocked..i  still just can't fathom it..give her a hug from me too n say im praying for all of them..i really dnt know wht i can say that'll make a difference after such a huge loss...
Haan sure i l ell her ...as she is soo sensitive n also she has often gone in depression thats why me more worried ...

princessunara

adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Haan sure i l ell her ...as she is soo sensitive n also she has often gone in depression thats why me more worried ...
i also talked with maham,i know its very difficult but i pray that she comes out of this stress.Aameen.

Go to top