Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

I love Gauri and Hiten! They've always been my all-time favorites!

Since times to Kutumb, to KSBKBT to KHKH. Really miss seeing them together on-screen. But so glad to see Hiten anchoring Ratan Ka Rishta.

Hi Sonia(think that is ur name) welcome to the HG FC! btw I'm sunara๐Ÿ˜ณ
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

After a v v long time i m posting here. I hops all of u r doing good.

I have been on a break from Hiten Gauri stuff for a year and half coz of some commitments but m back now.

Just watchign Swayamvar these days and getting angry on how they r just using Hiten's name to popularize the show and don't do justice to him. I saw an article talking abt Hiten's hosting so i wd like to add here that he is hardly shown in the show. And whenever he is there he totally steals the show and who says he doesnt smile... just go and check the caps i have posted on fb and c all his smiles in those caps plus he is mostly shown in teh elimination round and there i don't think he will start smiling and laughing when some one is being eliminated.

So ppl should stop making negative comments coz that not gonna bring down Hiten's popularity. What do u say guys?

Aisha

Aisha di its good to see u back here!! missed having u around all this time
๐Ÿค— anyway i agree abt what u said. cz after watching some random 5 minutes of the show they declare a so called (un)professional opinion!๐Ÿ˜• n also true abt no matter what these buffoons say it is not gonna make HT any less interesting to the public!

also thank u  the cutieee caps!!aww i love all of them!! specially the IBDJ 1s r adorable!!
๐Ÿ˜
PS: they sure did the job of cheering me up a few 100 times!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago
Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

Hay Tabu!!good to see u back! missed u yaar! hope u hang around more often now!!๐Ÿค— check ur FB profile when u r free lol i kept a msg sm days back๐Ÿ˜ณ

ohhh thankooo sunaraji๐Ÿ˜ƒi missed u too and gud to see u here too after such a gap...ok i'llcheck my profile today only
princessunara thumbnail
Guys they uploaded more of KUTUMBBB!!! yehhh

Kutumb: Kutumb - Episode 3 - Part 1 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6k6EGmU8ZE&feature=uploademail

Kutumb: Kutumb - Episode 3 - Part 2 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBFBTKeycJw&feature=uploademailwww.youtube.com/watch?v=gBFBTKeycJw&feature=uploademail

Kutumb: Kutumb - Episode 3 - Part 3 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oie8u77l_7U&feature=uploademail

Kutumb: Episode 3 - Full Episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46wVVaVmeyI&list=SL

Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: tabu31noor

ohhh thankooo sunaraji๐Ÿ˜ƒi missed u too and gud to see u here too after such a gap...ok i'llcheck my profile today only

awww ya sure im also back!! lol i tried taking a break n now back as i used to haha except this time there are lil lil limits so i dnt get carried away as i used to!! anyway doesn't seem to be working so well for me.. haha i mean putting limits๐Ÿ˜†

Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

awww ya sure im also back!! lol i tried taking a break n now back as i used to haha except this time there are lil lil limits so i dnt get carried away as i used to!! anyway doesn't seem to be working so well for me.. haha i mean putting limits๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†dont try it dear...i gave up in this regard...its so addective๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†its impossible 4 any ghtians(stop themselves to b carried away)๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by tabu31noor - 12 years ago
gaurilover_4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think indya.com is being harsh with hiten here,why do they compare ram with hiten?they gave ram so much screen presence in previous seasons and in this season they showed hiten very rarely ,but ever hiten  has  done ,he is being just to it.Edited by adeela - 12 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurilover_4eve

thanks for the links

u r most welcome..btw i know u from Kyunki forum days don't I? just didn't see u around for a long time! anyway welcome back!๐Ÿ˜ƒ