Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) (Page 3)

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotika20

congratsParty everyone on the new gauriHearthiten fcClap,thnxHug for the link n the HP vri n bri...interesting title girlsEmbarrassed

awww u liked the title...thnkuuuEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

thnx for the articles nandini Smilen adeelaSmile n thnx bri Smilefor the RKR videos

ur welcome jyoti...LOL

jyotika20

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Clap

one of my fav collagesEmbarrassedClap

Edited by brindamarfatia - 26 May 2011 at 10:39am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtanju26Cupcake4GHTjyotika20frenz4uadeela

Cupcake4GHT Goldie
Cupcake4GHT
Cupcake4GHT

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
congratulations for the new fc, and thanks for the articles and pics of ght,i love coming to this fc,and you girls are doing a fabulous job

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindzbrinda_ghtadeela

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Hay am dragging this from last thread

Originally posted by princessunara

thank u guys 4 explainingBig smile...oh so ur different states have different skul hours!
anyway well Jyoti we had almost exactly ur skul timing throughout the country when i was youngerEmbarrassed..nw it is just a half an hour earlier as we had a daylight saving some time change..
anyway we have the same starting time for all students..but younger students until 3rd grade finish their day around 11.30 & 12.30 instead of 1.30..

anyway college hours for us are 8.30 am to 5.30 pm..so lectures can fall any time anyday n that sure is a headache if we have evening lectures cz then the whole day is wasted...Ouch

n here i was always wondering(around 2007/8 days when i just finished skul) how come all u guys were up on IF at 12.00 at night too!!ShockedLOL cz during skul days we were in bed at the latest at 10.00pm!!!SleepyLOL
i always wanted to ask Suju how she managed to go to skul next day when she was chatting with me or Priti at 12 or 1 at night! but any how never got around to it..LOL.

lolzzz there was no question of being in bed by 10.00pm  in India for any GHT fan  when 'kyunki... was being relayed coz it's timing's were from 10.30pm  to 11.00 pm so the love of watching GHT must have kept Sujju awake n then later she use to come for the discussions on IF too,rememberWink,don't knw about Priti  though as m not aware of the timing's in canada

hehe that is true lol..i used 2 get t at 8 pm here n a different channel na..then once i finished skul i ended up watching both!n star plus @10.30 n local channel at 8 pm too!LOL

n i think priti had different star plus than in Asia..so i dnt knw wt thr broadcasting times were..lol
but they were fun days for sure..we finish watching n straight away come online to chat...wish those days could be back with us soon..only when we get them 2gether in a proper new show will we have that joy again in our lives..Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtjyotika20brinda_ght

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
1st of all Brinda n Vrinda u guys have done a fabulous job once again!!!StarClapStar aww i love the way u two do the 1st pageEmbarrassed

brinda_ght

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Top 5 Hiten Gauri's Quotes
Hiten-
5)Gauri is very busy with nevaan n katya n hats off to her she is looking after them n managing the house,her painting classes n everything...She is the best.

4)Gauri my princess is busy with them'only a woman can do this..they keep her busy the whole day..n with all this she goes for her painting classes too.. 'm so proud of her n so lucky to have her in my life''

3)She is so humble,down to earth and very beautiful and bad thing is that"usne mere dil pe kabzaa kar liya hai"

2)For first date,Gauri n me went on a long drive to beach,we sat in car and watched the sea and discussed all our future plans

1)"I was running a temperature and she somehow realised that. Immediately Gauri called me and enquired how I was planning to go back. I told her that I would drive back home," recollects Hiten. The caring Gauri took over at this point and told Hiten - nothing doing, her driver would go and drop him home. "There was something in the way she said it'I couldn't say no. To be frank, that is when I understood - Gauri nursed some special feelings for me."

Gauri-
5)"Marriage has given us the stability we needed. It has brought us even closer"

4)"I could understand that Hiten wanted to talk to me, but I restrained myself. But I must admit that when I saw him on the sets of Kutumb on the first, I did feel comfortable. I felt nice that I would be doing the daily soap with someone I knew. He was, at least, not a stranger."

3)Its great to work with Hiten,we have been best friends before and now also we are married but before being spouses we each others best friends

2)I know this may sound funny but the truth is, I just don't get sleep without Hiten next to me. When he's out of the town or when I'm traveling, it gets very difficult for me to dose off, however tired I might be...

1)When I started  working with Hiten my friends knew from the very beginning that I would end up with Hiten

awww..btw i reallyyy reallyyy loveee this quote!!!
n lol for a long time

2)I know this may sound funny but the truth is, I just don't get sleep without Hiten next to me. When he's out of the town or when I'm traveling, it gets very difficult for me to dose off, however tired I might be...
this 1 has been my favvv quote!!! when i 1st read t i think i read it for abt 50 time straight away lol..t was so cute! when they were asking abt hubby snoring this gal gave this adorable answer saying that even if she wanted she can't kick him out!!!LOL

anyway well do u by some chance have the actual articles where they say these?
3)She is so humble,down to earth and very beautiful and bad thing is that"usne mere dil pe kabzaa kar liya hai"

2)For first date,Gauri n me went on a long drive to beach,we sat in car and watched the sea and discussed all our future plans

1)"I was running a temperature and she somehow realised that. Immediately Gauri called me and enquired how I was planning to go back. I told her that I would drive back home," recollects Hiten. The caring Gauri took over at this point and told Hiten - nothing doing, her driver would go and drop him home. "There was something in the way she said it'I couldn't say no. To be frank, that is when I understood - Gauri nursed some special feelings for me."

4)"I could understand that Hiten wanted to talk to me, but I restrained myself. But I must admit that when I saw him on the sets of Kutumb on the first, I did feel comfortable. I felt nice that I would be doing the daily soap with someone I knew. He was, at least, not a stranger."

3)Its great to work with Hiten,we have been best friends before and now also we are married but before being spouses we each others best friends

1)When I started  working with Hiten my friends knew from the very beginning that I would end up with Hiten

cz well even i should have them smwhr or the other..but i can't find them:(
so f u can do post them..Embarrassed

Edited by princessunara - 26 May 2011 at 3:13pm

jyotika20

minisaaa Goldie
minisaaa
minisaaa

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
congratulations guys for da new fc nice picsss n articles  thanks Wink

Edited by minisaaa - 26 May 2011 at 10:21pm