Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) (Page 29)

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Hiten's name is Achira in the Srilankian show 'POOJA'
He plays a doctor in itWink...
His character is very fun lovingEmbarrassed
As far as i know...

hay gal i'll get u the videos+translations(if needed) if u need them..just give me a while ok..cz i asked a friend to get hold f them 4 me..Big smile

yes yes yes i want it...wowww thnku so much sunnu...awww plzzz translate it tooo...Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged

As far as i know...

hay gal i'll get u the videos+translations(if needed) if u need them..just give me a while ok..cz i asked a friend to get hold f them 4 me..Big smile

yes yes yes i want it...wowww thnku so much sunnu...awww plzzz translate it tooo...Party

then will deffa give them to uEmbarrassed n well translate means i'll translate and type whole conversations and post them separately ok..lol cz i can't create subtitle files..at least i haven't tried that 1 yet

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

As far as i know...

then will deffa give them to uEmbarrassed n well translate means i'll translate and type whole conversations and post them separately ok..lol cz i can't create subtitle files..at least i haven't tried that 1 yet

are thnx alot dr...so r u watching pooja???hows he looking in it????
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

i agreee with ur mom...n yes KUTUMB was,is n will remain the BEST SHOW ON TVClap...
dont know wat magic it hadDay Dreaming...but it just floored meSilly...
i m still hoping after 10 years that they make a sequel of KUTUMB with GHTHug...
i hope they do...
tell ur mom there are many KUTUMB fans who are still hoping for KUTUMB 3Star n spamming day n night for KUTUMB SEQUELEmbarrassed...n one day she will b able to see KUTUMB 3Dancing...

hmm brinda it sure is true..now its almost 10 years and no other show nor any other couple managed to take the place they have n our heartsEmbarrassed

i have read so many beautiful stories that could have been Kutumb 3 story lines in our HG yahoo groups..so the dream is kept alive for that 1 fine day when they'll be back again scorching the screen and stealing our hearts all over again..
Day Dreaming

i so do agree with u sunnuThumbs Up...GHT are the BESTStar...n no one can ever take place of themEmbarrassed...LOVE U GHTHug...they are a part of my familyBig smile...since 10 years i love them n will keep on loving them till rest of my lifeTongue...

hmm..1 thing i always regret is not watching K1&2 whent they 1st aired..i started watching them on IF when they repeat telecasted them..

i always feel i missed out a lot as in chatting with friends about it at that time like i used to do 4 kyunki..cz when kyunki happened i remember waking up in the morning with Karan n Nandini in my head n then getting in to skul van n talking with friends abt it. then going to skul n again talking just about them n the previous night's episode n what will happen now kind of things even while teachers teaching!then coming back home from skul all the while talking abt them..n tuition classes also talking abt them..lol n then planning the day around Kyunki air times!!n finally falling asleep thinking abt them n then dreaming cute KN dreams all night
Day DreamingEmbarrassed
lol..i sometimes am surprised i managed to study at all those days cz obsessed is too small a saying as to how i felt abt them!!!LOL

i always think how wonderful it would have been to have the same experience with PG too..im sure it must have been even more magical as the story in Kutumb never hurt us like kyunki did..what to do im at least glad i got this much time loving themEmbarrassed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20brinda_ght

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

As far as i know...

unfortunately not watching..i will once i get the videos so i can watch only his parts n not the other crappy parts which i can't digest at all...
but he is looking damn sexy with slight stubble on his face..i just saw lil stuff...n so far he is looking good enuf to eat!!
Blushing
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

As far as i know...

unfortunately not watching..i will once i get the videos so i can watch only his parts n not the other crappy parts which i can't digest at all...
but he is looking damn sexy with slight stubble on his face..i just saw lil stuff...n so far he is looking good enuf to eat!!
Blushing

OMG!!!!!wowww are u serious...cant wait nowDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

i agreee with ur mom...n yes KUTUMB was,is n will remain the BEST SHOW ON TVClap...
dont know wat magic it hadDay Dreaming...but it just floored meSilly...
i m still hoping after 10 years that they make a sequel of KUTUMB with GHTHug...
i hope they do...
tell ur mom there are many KUTUMB fans who are still hoping for KUTUMB 3Star n spamming day n night for KUTUMB SEQUELEmbarrassed...n one day she will b able to see KUTUMB 3Dancing...

hmm brinda it sure is true..now its almost 10 years and no other show nor any other couple managed to take the place they have n our heartsEmbarrassed

i have read so many beautiful stories that could have been Kutumb 3 story lines in our HG yahoo groups..so the dream is kept alive for that 1 fine day when they'll be back again scorching the screen and stealing our hearts all over again..
Day Dreaming

i so do agree with u sunnuThumbs Up...GHT are the BESTStar...n no one can ever take place of themEmbarrassed...LOVE U GHTHug...they are a part of my familyBig smile...since 10 years i love them n will keep on loving them till rest of my lifeTongue...

hmm..1 thing i always regret is not watching K1&2 whent they 1st aired..i started watching them on IF when they repeat telecasted them..

i always feel i missed out a lot as in chatting with friends about it at that time like i used to do 4 kyunki..cz when kyunki happened i remember waking up in the morning with Karan n Nandini in my head n then getting in to skul van n talking with friends abt it. then going to skul n again talking just about them n the previous night's episode n what will happen now kind of things even while teachers teaching!then coming back home from skul all the while talking abt them..n tuition classes also talking abt them..lol n then planning the day around Kyunki air times!!n finally falling asleep thinking abt them n then dreaming cute KN dreams all night
Day DreamingEmbarrassed
lol..i sometimes am surprised i managed to study at all those days cz obsessed is too small a saying as to how i felt abt them!!!LOL

i always think how wonderful it would have been to have the same experience with PG too..im sure it must have been even more magical as the story in Kutumb never hurt us like kyunki did..what to do im at least glad i got this much time loving themEmbarrassed.

lolzzz i still remember Vri n I use to talk all night abt PGHug...It was the bestest phase of my lifeDancing...KN always gave us painErmm but PG wat to say about themDay Dreaming...PG ROCKSThumbs UpStar!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20Vrindzprincessunara

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Is Your Husband Sandwiched?
Between you and your mother-in-law?

HITEN TEJWANI, TV ACTOR

"I really don't think we can generalize that a man is sandwiched between his mother and wife. I believe that though the man plays an important role in this kind of situation, it's basically the mother and wife who should come to an understanding and respect each other. I don't believe the onus falls on a man to balance out the two women. If there is any problem, I'm sure the man can sit them down and iron out their doubts. But in my case, I'm very lucky that I don't face any problems at all because Gauri, my wife, and my mom are very understanding. And I always make sure that I keep both of them happy."
link : http://www.magnamags.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8073&Itemid=290

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20brinda_ghtprincessunara

Go to top