Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: princessunara

in our hearts we are waiting for that day..so i would like to believe that we'll get that happy day soon enuf..

yeh waiting for that GRAND DAY...it will be the happiest day of my life...lolzzz๐Ÿ˜†
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: adeela

thanks for the pics brinda.

ur welcome adeela๐Ÿ˜ณ
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

yeh waiting for that GRAND DAY...it will be the happiest day of my life...lolzzz๐Ÿ˜†

OH thanks ๐Ÿ˜•  so its not definite?
Its just that my mum used to watch it, she said it was the best show on indian tv 
๐Ÿ˜Š

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: FIZK6

OH thanks ๐Ÿ˜•  so its not definite?
Its just that my mum used to watch it, she said it was the best show on indian tv 
๐Ÿ˜Š

well yes still not definite..
but ur mom is correct in what she said.. It STILL IS the best show they ever had in Indian TV..n the only show that created a real life couple who were so perfect for each other..

In that story even when they just had to fight on screen..no need of any typical romantic scenes..still the screen was on fire..and the story line is so unique..never seen before or after in any language show...

btw u seem new to this FC.. I'm sunara..what is ur name?

secret_GHT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMGGG HE IS LOOKING HAWWWTTT.
AFTER A LOOONG TIME I M FLOORED BY HIS LOOK AND ATTITUDE> THIS IS THE HT I LOVED FOR YEARS. this is him. this is my real HT.OMGGG

BLUSH BLUSH BLUSH
He looks classy, he looks elegant and what not. Oh my god.

Edited by nafy_GHT - 12 years ago
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: princessunara

well yes still not definite..
but ur mom is correct in what she said.. It STILL IS the best show they ever had in Indian TV..n the only show that created a real life couple who were so perfect for each other..

In that story even when they just had to fight on screen..no need of any typical romantic scenes..still the screen was on fire..and the story line is so unique..never seen before or after in any language show...

btw u seem new to this FC.. I'm sunara..what is ur name?

I'm Fiz... pleased to meet you Sunara  ๐Ÿค—
Well maybe the first show to create a real life couple but not the only one  ๐Ÿ˜†

Maryada  created a real life couple too.
Raqesh and Ridhi got married on Sunday  ๐Ÿ˜ 
I just love them  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: nafy_GHT

OMGGG HE IS LOOKING HAWWWTTT.
AFTER A LOOONG TIME I M FLOORED BY HIS LOOK AND ATTITUDE> THIS IS THE HT I LOVED FOR YEARS. this is him. this is my real HT.OMGGG

BLUSH BLUSH BLUSH
He looks classy, he looks elegant and what not. Oh my god.

me22ee 222222222222222
brinda_ght thumbnail

Well maybe the first show to create a real life couple but not the only one  ๐Ÿ˜†

I just love them  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i agreee with ur mom...n yes KUTUMB was,is n will remain the BEST SHOW ON TV๐Ÿ‘...
dont know wat magic it had๐Ÿ˜...but it just floored me๐Ÿคช...
i m still hoping after 10 years that they make a sequel of KUTUMB with GHT๐Ÿค—...
i hope they do...
tell ur mom there are many KUTUMB fans who are still hoping for KUTUMB 3โญ๏ธ n spamming day n night for KUTUMB SEQUEL๐Ÿ˜ณ...n one day she will b able to see KUTUMB 3...
Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
princessunara thumbnail

I just love them  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hi Fiz! nice to meet u too!!!๐Ÿค—
n hehe i said 'so perfect for each other' lol what can i say๐Ÿ˜‰ being a HG fan for so many years i usually don't see anything or any1 beyond these 2! as i myself say 'tunnel vision!' lol..๐Ÿ˜†

btw have u never seen Kutumb?

princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

i agreee with ur mom...n yes KUTUMB was,is n will remain the BEST SHOW ON TV๐Ÿ‘...
dont know wat magic it had๐Ÿ˜...but it just floored me๐Ÿคช...
i m still hoping after 10 years that they make a sequel of KUTUMB with GHT๐Ÿค—...
i hope they do...
tell ur mom there are many KUTUMB fans who are still hoping for KUTUMB 3โญ๏ธ n spamming day n night for KUTUMB SEQUEL๐Ÿ˜ณ...n one day she will b able to see KUTUMB 3...

hmm brinda it sure is true..now its almost 10 years and no other show nor any other couple managed to take the place they have n our hearts๐Ÿ˜ณ

i have read so many beautiful stories that could have been Kutumb 3 story lines in our HG yahoo groups..so the dream is kept alive for that 1 fine day when they'll be back again scorching the screen and stealing our hearts all over again..
๐Ÿ˜