Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) (Page 141)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by princessunara

wanted to change the YT channel BG n then made this on a whim as i felt a lil nostalgic seeing all the stuff we were talking about...

hey this siggie is lovely ...keep it upClap

Originally posted by Vrindz

lovelyyy siggy sunnuuu

Originally posted by hiten_akash

its beautyfull...nice one..ClapClap
Clap

thank u very much!Hug i adore this moment in kyunkiBig smile

Edited by princessunara - 01 July 2011 at 7:43am

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kar_Nan

Hi guys how r u doing??? I see lots of posts here abt kyunki. One serial i truly hate :( Infact i hate all other serials except for Kutumb 1. This is the only one that ui can watch any time and it really makes me happy.

Anyways guys if anyone of u know abt rajshri.com wat happened to it? I think they were uploading kyunki episodes but now i don't c it there :( Is the address changed or wat??? I m just not in touch with all these sites for a very long time now

Rest u guys r doing gr8 with ur discussions, siggies, VMs and reliving of the old moments :) God bless ya all

Aisha

Hi Aisha di! good to see u back around hereHug

well we all hate kyunki atleast up to a certain extent...its just natural!!!OuchLOL.but the pull of karan n nandini in those very early days still has its power on us..guess i for one will always go back to it too..just like i do with kutumb..
kutumb was a magical exception in the world of hindi TV shows..cz it makes us remember it with a smile whenever we reminiscent about it.n not tears like every other show after that..Day Dreaming

well rajashi.com is there from what i saw when i checked last night (i googled the name n checked in to the site)..but Kyunki is MISSING!Ouch not a single video let alone the kyunki access link on their serial numbering page!Shocked

tc di..
hope u'll visit often!its so nice to see our old members around here again even for a lil while.. then t feels like if the old happy days on IF r back..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabu31noor

hello evey1 Big smileand thanks to all 4 sharing very nice videos,pics and vms...u guys r amzingClap

hey i have a qestion if i want 2 share some video then wat i have to do...i dont know how to post thatConfused

thank uEmbarrassed

n now about the video..u want to upload a personal video right? then 1st of all go to Youtube n register/create an account..if u already have an account login to that..

then at the top of the page u'll see a link called upload..click on it n it'll take u here
http://upload.youtube.com/my_videos_upload

then u can drag n drop or click the "upload video" button in this page and select the video u wanna upload.then it'll automatically start getting uploaded..

one more thing. it might take a long time if ur connection upload speed is slow..so just leave it 2 get uploaded and do smthing else during the time..lol..said this cz smtimes it feels as if its not getting uploaded as the % doesn't increase quickly..n when u do it 4 the 1st time feels as if smthn is wrongLOL

anyway while it gets uploaded u can enter the title name,description etc.. then click on "save changes" so that when the video finishes uploading ur details will be saved...Embarrassed

hope i didn't confuse u muchEmbarrassed

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

okios here u go as promised,,.ts from Nandini's accident till the next morning where karan is invited 2 a family picnic by his dad n he talks abt it to nandz..Embarrassed

OMG!!!!!!! thnku so much dr for this vdo...as i mentioned earlier chalo acha hai muj abhi yeh vdo mili..thnkuuu do post more vdos plzzz

hey sunnu do u have that vdo in which KN hugs in hotel n tulsi sees them???

nope i dnt have the colored scene with all the sweet conversationsCry..but i do have a very rushed thru flashback of it when karan was seeing a nightmare of it n wakes up when tulsi slaps him part comes..
i will upload that..Embarrassed

hey i have that convo of KN bt i dont have that hug yaarrr...
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vrindz

okios here u go as promised,,.ts from Nandini's accident till the next morning where karan is invited 2 a family picnic by his dad n he talks abt it to nandz..Embarrassed

awww sunnu thnkuuu so much
i wish the audio bhi hota bt anyways thnkuuu sooo muchhhClap

Originally posted by husasi

Lovely vm of Karan Nandini.Thanks for ksbkbt videos

awww thnx alot for the vdo sunnu...i was searching for this vdo since ages..i wanted to put this scene in my nahi hona tha vm...neways thnku drrr

Originally posted by nikita_ght

thanks for the video sunaraHug

u r most welcome..n will sure keep on posting the stuff i have with me..Embarrassed.

n arrgghh how many times i have wished it contained the audio..but kya karu..it was just bad luck..i was those days happy enough to even have the video..bt every time i watched it i wish 4 the audio thinking how much more magical everything will be then..
Cry

lolzzz i agre kash audio hota...bt i super cool with vdo tooo...hamare paas to vo bhi nahi tha
Salmanisthebest IF-Dazzler
Salmanisthebest
Salmanisthebest

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
thank u brinda n sunara...4 yur grt help ok i'll try 2 upload now...yaar computer shomputer ki baate mere kam hi sanjh me aati hai LOLLOL

Edited by tabu31noor - 01 July 2011 at 8:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ghtprincessunara

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kar_Nan

Hi guys how r u doing??? I see lots of posts here abt kyunki. One serial i truly hate :( Infact i hate all other serials except for Kutumb 1. This is the only one that ui can watch any time and it really makes me happy.

Anyways guys if anyone of u know abt rajshri.com wat happened to it? I think they were uploading kyunki episodes but now i don't c it there :( Is the address changed or wat??? I m just not in touch with all these sites for a very long time now

Rest u guys r doing gr8 with ur discussions, siggies, VMs and reliving of the old moments :) God bless ya all

Aisha

Hi Aisha di! good to see u back around hereHug

well we all hate kyunki atleast up to a certain extent...its just natural!!!OuchLOL.but the pull of karan n nandini in those very early days still has its power on us..guess i for one will always go back to it too..just like i do with kutumb..
kutumb was a magical exception in the world of hindi TV shows..cz it makes us remember it with a smile whenever we reminiscent about it.n not tears like every other show after that..Day Dreaming

well rajashi.com is there from what i saw when i checked last night (i googled the name n checked in to the site)..but Kyunki is MISSING!Ouch not a single video let alone the kyunki access link on their serial numbering page!Shocked

tc di..
hope u'll visit often!its so nice to see our old members around here again even for a lil while.. then t feels like if the old happy days on IF r back..Embarrassed

yes it feels gud to see old members...i hope we get a new show with GHT opposite each other...it would be super fun to discuss them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtprincessunara

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabu31noor

thank u brinda n sunara...4 yur grt help ok i'll try 2 upload now...yaar computer shomputer ki baate mere kam hi sanjh me aati hai LOLLOL

lolzzz btw tu konsi vdo upload karnewali hai???Shocked

Go to top