Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) (Page 138)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by FIZK6

Karan Nandini VM on Tune mere jaana (Emptiness)

Hey friends I am back with my new VM.I have altered KN story a bit.Its a story of a boy named Karan who was madly in love with a girl named Nandini.But he was not able to express his feelings to her.And she got married with some another guy..

Brinda great VM, thanks for the PM. If only Karan hadnt been  a wimp and fought for his love
  Angry
thnku Fiz...Embarrassed
i agree dr kash Karan would have fought for his loveCry

i so agree!! nandini fought for both of them until the last minute but karanCry..arrrghhh..n im pretty sure hiten probably wasn't too happy how the crappy character line where karan was shown to be a spineless wimpAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessunara

Karan Nandini VM on Tune mere jaana (Emptiness)

Hey friends I am back with my new VM.I have altered KN story a bit.Its a story of a boy named Karan who was madly in love with a girl named Nandini.But he was not able to express his feelings to her.And she got married with some another guy..

i so agree!! nandini fought for both of them until the last minute but karanCry..arrrghhh..n im pretty sure hiten probably wasn't too happy how the crappy character line where karan was shown to be a spineless wimpAngry

awww this is so so beautiful!! i love it love it loveee it!!! i felt like reliving all those moments when i was watching it!!HeartDay Dreaming
the song...matching scens..everything was just perfect...
Day Dreaming
btw that video where karan is walking heartbroken at nandz wedding can u pls ul that n  the moments in nandini's that wedding where she sees karan thru the garland of flowers b4 putting it on hijja..aw t was so sad..but the way they were looking at each other with such longing...*sigh*
also do u have that part where he sees one of nandini's payal's falling on the floor n he so reverently picks it up n sneaks it in to his pocket..this was such a sweet gesture that brought tears to my eyes..do share if u have that partEmbarrassed 

thnku sunnu dr...Embarrassed
yes i have all those vdos i will upload it for u okies...Winkbut are u sure u want those crap vdos???

oh well  u know i have this very bad habit of torturing myself with these videos..even after 7 years i
still fail 2 understand y i always do it..Ouch
well anyway my guess is i kindaff feel every bad thing happened no matter what ONLY & ONLY UNTIL nandini went n to coma..in every single action Karan n Nandini did
till then their deep love for each other was hidden in someway or the other..so well though they were sad moments still i like watching them.

n well so well simply put i want them..at that time i wanted to shake karan up n ask him to take his girl with him! but still i do love that sweet karan who was there until nandini gave birth to bhumi who IMO truly loved nandini till then only...

husasi

husasi Senior Member
husasi
husasi

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Lovely vm of Karan Nandini.Thanks for ksbkbt videos

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ghtprincessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
okios here u go as promised,,.ts from Nandini's accident till the next morning where karan is invited 2 a family picnic by his dad n he talks abt it to nandz..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtnikita_ghtbrinda_ght

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
wanted to change the YT channel BG n then made this on a whim as i felt a lil nostalgic seeing all the stuff we were talking about...

Edited by princessunara - 30 June 2011 at 1:51pm

iluvhgtVrindzbrinda_ght

Kar_Nan IF-Sizzlerz
Kar_Nan
Kar_Nan

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Hi guys how r u doing??? I see lots of posts here abt kyunki. One serial i truly hate :( Infact i hate all other serials except for Kutumb 1. This is the only one that ui can watch any time and it really makes me happy.

Anyways guys if anyone of u know abt rajshri.com wat happened to it? I think they were uploading kyunki episodes but now i don't c it there :( Is the address changed or wat??? I m just not in touch with all these sites for a very long time now

Rest u guys r doing gr8 with ur discussions, siggies, VMs and reliving of the old moments :) God bless ya all

Aisha

nikita_ghtMehruhgtprincessunara

nikita_ght Goldie
nikita_ght
nikita_ght

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged

okios here u go as promised,,.ts from Nandini's accident till the next morning where karan is invited 2 a family picnic by his dad n he talks abt it to nandz..Embarrassed

thanks for the video sunaraHug

princessunara

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged

awww sunnu thnkuuu so much
i wish the audio bhi hota bt anyways thnkuuu sooo muchhhClapClapClapClap

princessunara

Go to top