Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) (Page 135)

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Karan Nandini VM on Tune mere jaana (Emptiness)

Hey friends I am back with my new VM.I have altered KN story a bit.Its a story of a boy named Karan who was madly in love with a girl named Nandini.But he was not able to express his feelings to her.And she got married with some another guy..

LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6-RAAc-HXo

Edited by brindamarfatia - 30 June 2011 at 4:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_ghtVrindzprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_ght

Originally posted by gaurilover_4eve

Originally posted by princessunara

kyunki pics

ooohhh i want this videooo!!!!plsss!!
actually if u guys have any episode between 1000 till 1009 do share!!

i want this video too

here is the videoBig smile

ooohh thank u sooo muchhh 4 showing this!! Hug god my memory! mere pass bhi yeh video thi as i also d/ld all of Hu's videos!!seems like i'm getting old!D'oh

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Hey sunnu i was talking abt this scene..do u have this vdo???

nah i dnt think so..but well let me see..ts all messed up..anyway do u by sm chance have the episode no with u?

ha ha ha r u kidding dr ki muj epi no pata hoga...
bt i guess after nandini got married to that monstor uske baad vo pregnency ka track aya tha na tab ki vdo hai yeh...plzzz plzzz check ur stuff na i desperately want this vdo so plzzz

lol i was serious cz i used to always save episodes b4 the stupid leap according to episode no! cz otherwise i'd have become crazy if i ever tried to make head or tale of it!!LOL
yaar i'll try my best..if i have it promise i'll shareEmbarrassed..just give me sm time as i'm so busy these days trying 2 settle in to the new semester...even 2day i just got home n dead tired as i had almost 2hr badminton session @ college after the load of lecturesSleepy...n i have to check thru a hell of a lot 2 find smthn.but promise if i have it i'll share.
Embarrassed
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

hey sunnu do u want that scene in which Nandini comes out of coma n Karan goes to meet her???

nah yaar i have that scene..thanx a lot anyway! n anyway i adoreee that scene!! aww they had Kutumb 2 music in the bg n i still tear up whenever i remember it!

yes Kutumb2 music was awesome though i liked some part of it not all...

aww ya definitely! even i adore only the 1st part of it!  well i kindaff make myself 4get wt had happened until then  n try to enjoy this video n make sure to fast-forward when that s***ty part comes in it..so when i watch t again n again i'm spared the torture i felt the 1st time i watched it n heard wt K was thinkingOuch

lolzzz i to havent downloaded that worst part...muj to aisa hi tha k itna scene hi hai...bt thode time pehle when i was surfing some groups i found the rest part...sigh...

ooh r there yahoo groups that still have videos stored?Shockedwow! i mean im n so many of them i have completely lost track of them now other than to KL2 group!

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

kyunki pics

awww thnx alot nikki for these pics...muj to yeh yaad hi nahi...kab aya tha yeh??i mean after leap or before leap???
kyunki was so messed up n KN dint grew only so pata hi nahi chalta muj
btw nikki do u have this vdo??can u plz share it plzz

Karan looks so cute n Nandini as always gorgeousEmbarrassed

so true yaar! i mean kyunki was so royally messed up that i actually thought this scene is from the time just after Nandini came out f the coma!Shocked n it turns out it was during that crappy Gujral track!!Wacko

anyway how i usually try to differentiate the time scales of kyunki is thru Gauri's hair n dresses!sachchi!LOL
at the beginning happy days she had that mop of cute curls n she wore skirt n blouse mostly..then after hijja part came n from the time she married him till Switzerland parts she still had curly hair n wore sarees or shalwarsEmbarrassed
after Switzerland part until she married karan she had short straight hair n wore shalwars,,
then after she married karan onwards until the leap if i saw any pics it confuses me too much i can never find out which part one is unless i specifically remember the scene t was taken from!!LOL

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Hey sunnu i was talking abt this scene..do u have this vdo???

nah i dnt think so..but well let me see..ts all messed up..anyway do u by sm chance have the episode no with u?

ha ha ha r u kidding dr ki muj epi no pata hoga...
bt i guess after nandini got married to that monstor uske baad vo pregnency ka track aya tha na tab ki vdo hai yeh...plzzz plzzz check ur stuff na i desperately want this vdo so plzzz

lol i was serious cz i used to always save episodes b4 the stupid leap according to episode no! cz otherwise i'd have become crazy if i ever tried to make head or tale of it!!LOL
yaar i'll try my best..if i have it promise i'll shareEmbarrassed..just give me sm time as i'm so busy these days trying 2 settle in to the new semester...even 2day i just got home n dead tired as i had almost 2hr badminton session @ college after the load of lecturesSleepy...n i have to check thru a hell of a lot 2 find smthn.but promise if i have it i'll share.
Embarrassed

dr plz check it na plzz plzzz w8ing badly for this vdo soShocked
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

hey sunnu do u want that scene in which Nandini comes out of coma n Karan goes to meet her???

nah yaar i have that scene..thanx a lot anyway! n anyway i adoreee that scene!! aww they had Kutumb 2 music in the bg n i still tear up whenever i remember it!

yes Kutumb2 music was awesome though i liked some part of it not all...

aww ya definitely! even i adore only the 1st part of it!  well i kindaff make myself 4get wt had happened until then  n try to enjoy this video n make sure to fast-forward when that s***ty part comes in it..so when i watch t again n again i'm spared the torture i felt the 1st time i watched it n heard wt K was thinkingOuch

lolzzz i to havent downloaded that worst part...muj to aisa hi tha k itna scene hi hai...bt thode time pehle when i was surfing some groups i found the rest part...sigh...

ooh r there yahoo groups that still have videos stored?Shockedwow! i mean im n so many of them i have completely lost track of them now other than to KL2 group!

yes there are many groups bt none has new vdos...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

okios here is that video of Nandini in Karan's bedroom making his bedDay Dreaming when savita has a (almost only unfortunatelyErmm) hearattack..
n the audio is missing..sry abt that..anyway enjoyEmbarrassed.

OMG!!!!!!!Clap
awww thnku so much sunnu for this vdo..Embarrassed
KN looked awesome in it...Day Dreaming
i was searching for this vdo since ages...D'oh
wah wah u have this vdo gr88 dr...Wink
btw do u have that vdo i mean nandini leaves tan#$# house n meets with an accident n Karan sees her n brings her to his home???uske baad yeh sab aya tha...Shocked
do u have that vdo????
plz plz plzzz upload it na plzzz

u r most welcomeEmbarrassed n yup i should have it as i remember recording it..n i was already planning on uploading it after i found this 1 as i remembered that too..i just couldn't find the video still.. so don't worry just have a liiittllleee bit of patience as my upload speed sucks..but eventually i'll upload everything i have..Embarrassed

Go to top