Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) (Page 128)

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Episode 4

DO comment guys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
The best part of 4th epi was obviously Ladoo scene...LOL
They way PM was following Gauri for a Ladoo i loved it..ROFL
Yash Hiten are true friendsClap.Awww
wat to say about them they are simply the bestThumbs Up...
Then PM suffering from loose motion was something unexpected for me...ROFL
great epi...Day Dreaming

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtjyotika20

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Hey sunnu i was talking abt this scene..do u have this vdo???

OMG wowww kaha epi4 ke GHT n kaha ye picz wale GHTLOLLOLLOLLOL
wat a changeShockedShockedShockedShocked
plzzz if anyone have this vdo dn plz plz plz upload it
 plzzz

princessunara

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrindz

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Hey sunnu i was talking abt this scene..do u have this vdo???

OMG wowww kaha epi4 ke GHT n kaha ye picz wale GHTLOLLOLLOLLOL
wat a changeShockedShockedShockedShocked
plzzz if anyone have this vdo dn plz plz plz upload it
 plzzz

u have no ides it took almost 2-3 hrs to fing this pics on yahoo groups...par waha pe koi vdo nahi mili...does anyone knows such group jin mh KN 2004 ki vdos mile??

princessunara

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged

TV hotties making a comeback!

On television, some actors lead a charmed life and enjoy overnight stardom. If they get lucky, they can even make a comeback after a brief hiatus. 

Just when the audiences had reconciled to the fact that their idols were probably waiting for that perfect 'comeback' role, some favourite prime time likeSaakshi TanwarRam Kapoor, Hiten Tejwani, Sanaya IraniShabbir Ahluwalia, Siddharth Shukla, Karan Singh Grover, Manasi Parekh Gohil, Mohit Malhotra, Aditya Redij, Barun Sobti, Vishal Karwal and Shweta Gulati have returned to the soapbox in revamped avatars, ready to woo the audiences. 

Hiten Tejwani, who has been busy doing cameos (his last was in Rang Badalti Odhani) is currently anchoring Ratan Ka Rishta. Hiten confesses that he was bored of the kind of roles offered to him in the recent past. He says, "I didn't feel like taking up any project as most good roles seemed to have dried up. I decided to take a break and focus on my restaurant business and spend time with family. I also wanted a break from the 'Karan Virani' (a character he played in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi) kind of roles." 

With recession leading producers to tighten their budgets, newcomers were offered plum projects as they were willing to work at lower salaries compared to the established TV actors. Many top actors choose to take 'breaks' until the next big role(s) come their way. Actor Vishal Karwal whose Rishton Se Badi Pratha went off air recently, has already started shooting for the soon-to-air mythological show Dwarkadheesh. He says, "The audience has short-term memory, so one has to continue working to stay in their thoughts and hearts." 

Do producers feel having established names in their shows will help get them more eyeballs? Producer Rajan Shahi says, "Stars come and go, but good actors have a longer shelf life. Television is all about good actors who can justify strong characters. Many good actors went into oblivion either because there were not enough good scripts to match their talent or they had so much baggage that they were pushed out." Writer and producer Raakesh Paswan agrees, "With so many shows being made with a mix of newcomers and established actors, I'm sure audiences will love watching them." 

Of course the baptism by fire for these 'comeback stars' will be every Wednesday when the viewership points will tell the world how strong their impact really is. In the end, the numbers game usually always makes or breaks the fates of TV's once favourite stars.

Note :- Today this article came in my AT

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurilover_4eveiluvhgtjyotika20princessunara

husasi Senior Member
husasi
husasi

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
I loved the ladoo scene.Hiten gave the same expression both in kutumb & ksbkbt while taking the ladoo.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20Vrindzbrinda_ght

minisaaa Goldie
minisaaa
minisaaa

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
thanks 4 da article pics n video
jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrindz

ohhh guys plzz huh kyunki kam tradegy zyada thi i still remember wen they used to show somthing good i was so damn worried ke ab to pakka kuch bura hoga n da same thing happened during that magical hum dil de chuke sanam...b4 showing that dance those morons showed that stupid precap of nandini fainting n i was so damn worried that i hope ki N pregnt na ho aur wahi hua n i wasnt able to enjoy the dance at all
and when N got married they showed that Kn hud in precap n i was paeyng ki plzzz god ki ye dream na ho n N sach mei jaa ke K to hug kare bt khair wat to say...useless

i still remember those switzerlnd days n that worst epi of the millenium in switzerland i was so so so upset the next day n i went to schooll n my all frds were like waiting for me to discuss kyunki...oh crap that was veryyy painful...bt after that i had lost all hope n after karanz 2nd shaadi kyunki was a curse to watch

neways I LOVE KUTUMB n PRATHAM GAURI...n i used to watch PG vdos to get stable again...

i felt the same too vri regarding KN n the highly unfair way they were treated as on screen lovers, it was sheer torture to watch the way the stupid writers on behest of ekta n two of the very jealous n influential cast members screwed up KN's  love story big time...especially what all nandini was made to suffer,it was totally heartbreaking ...i agree with your every word.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtVrindzprincessunara

Go to top