Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) (Page 126)

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

hmm this 1 might get lucky
praying...will see my stuff...

anyway i need to know if u have the video when nandini wakes after the coma n then after reading karan's diary she faints..n then karan takes her to the hospital..

from the moment she is taken to the hospital where he lies to her telling it is bhoomi he he loved until after he 1000 episode of kyunki if u have please pleaseee i really wanna have them!!
prayingprayingpraying
yes dr i have that vdo i have uploaded that vdo on my youtube acc also...dont worry i will provide u with that one for sureWink

oh thanx a million for showing that video..yaar the 1st part is correct i mean the car scene..i really really wanted it!!
but the hospital scene isn't this one..i mean this hospital scene is a flashback where the doc tells karan to not to give any shocking news to nandz as soon as she came out f coma n he visited her..
the scene im talking abt s when after reading the diary when nandini is taken back to the hospital n i think they do an operation on her na..so after that nandini refuses to see karan n crying telling him to stay away from her..n then that tantun convince karan to tell nandz it is bhumi he had written abt in the diary...n so he goes in and tells her that it is indeed bhoomi he loves other than for nandini..then nandz poor angel apologizes to him...for not believing him..

pls yaar if u have this do give it to me!

yes i have that scene okies i will upload it for u...bt i wont share it here as that timbo was there in that scene so

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtprincessunara

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
hey sunnu do u want that scene in which Nandini comes out of coma n Karan goes to meet her???
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurilover_4eveiluvhgtjyotika20adeelaprincessunara

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Karan try to talk to Nandini in hospital

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtjyotika20princessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged

hey sunnu do u want that scene in which Nandini comes out of coma n Karan goes to meet her???

nah yaar i have that scene..thanx a lot anyway! n anyway i adoreee that scene!! aww they had Kutumb 2 music in the bg n i still tear up whenever i remember it!
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

hmm this 1 might get lucky
praying...will see my stuff...

anyway i need to know if u have the video when nandini wakes after the coma n then after reading karan's diary she faints..n then karan takes her to the hospital..

from the moment she is taken to the hospital where he lies to her telling it is bhoomi he he loved until after he 1000 episode of kyunki if u have please pleaseee i really wanna have them!!
prayingprayingpraying
yes dr i have that vdo i have uploaded that vdo on my youtube acc also...dont worry i will provide u with that one for sureWink

oh thanx a million for showing that video..yaar the 1st part is correct i mean the car scene..i really really wanted it!!
but the hospital scene isn't this one..i mean this hospital scene is a flashback where the doc tells karan to not to give any shocking news to nandz as soon as she came out f coma n he visited her..
the scene im talking abt s when after reading the diary when nandini is taken back to the hospital n i think they do an operation on her na..so after that nandini refuses to see karan n crying telling him to stay away from her..n then that tantun convince karan to tell nandz it is bhumi he had written abt in the diary...n so he goes in and tells her that it is indeed bhoomi he loves other than for nandini..then nandz poor angel apologizes to him...for not believing him..

pls yaar if u have this do give it to me!

yes i have that scene okies i will upload it for u...bt i wont share it here as that timbo was there in that scene so

thank u!.llol sure just keep it in my FB inboxBig smile

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Karan try to talk to Nandini in hospital

awww thank uuu!!! this is most of it!!! aww thank u so much!!Hug
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

ok i'll see if i have even very lil f their videos f that time..the thing is i might have a video or 2 of a dubbed version of kyunki these scenes..yaar im nt making any promises at all k..cz unfortunately as i said earlier also my collection is completely lacking of any 2004 end -2005 videosCry

i remember this breakfast scene..this was very sad..they knock in to each other at the doorway n the sandwiches fall on to the ground n when karan helps nandini to pick them up their fingers touch n they look at each other in a hearbroken way full of longing for each other as if they were in a trance...Cry

n abt the S*** dadi savitaAngry i feel like going inside the TV n strangling her to death even now when i remember those days! n nope i certainly dnt have that video f the 1 where she sees KN hugging n thinking abt aborting the non-existing child!

ohhh sunnu plzzz check karna k tere paas yeh scene hai k nai...
I hope rajshri upload 1000 epis of Kyunki to hume sab scenes mil jayenge as they have uploaded 600 epis sooo...
yes i agreee i just hated that savita she was pathetic infact i hated everyone that time bcz sab bakwas theAngry

oh god i so wish they do upload!!! n all i want is until then!! r they constantly uploading videos of kyunki at Rajashri even now?i mean did they actually recently upload even 1 or 2 videos?

anyway no need to say i pretty much hated hated hated everyone of them yaar..how many nights have i gone to bed crying becz of those heartless people..i mean it seems extreme 2 cry over what is happening on a serial but kya karu..anytime when i remember those times it still hurts to think doesn't it?
but by god ki kasam savita was unbelievable!if any1 was wrong she would be the 1st to support them in every possible way to hurt the correct n innocent party which unfortunately mostly was Karan n Nandini who was always at the receiving end of her hatred!!!n if any1 is right she'd be the 1st to oppose it!i hate that womanDead

actually i dont even want to discuss this..for me kyunki was pathetic..the worst show on earth...I watched n bared Kyunki bcz of GHT i hate it...i dont want to remember that depressing part of my life...thank god i was a big younger at that time..i would not have been able to bare such crap now...so i left Kyunki after Nandini lets Karan go to that [email protected]#$# 

well ya..even i think so..cz teenage years are kindaff like the years where we decide what we'll like for the rest of our lives..be it music,fav books, a crush on sm1..or anything...so it was y i guess we all got so addicted to this crap even just for the sake of HG!we practically grew up watching them during the most impressionable times in our lives..

i agree cz it never felt that bad even when A*** the animal was destroying their lives cz at that time Karan and Nandini truly n truly were there for each other..even thru the pain there was this sweet relationship which is part of why i still adore those days...

anyway ya same here kyunki died for me too when that time came where nandini gives up her every right towards karan n goes away..after that well it just didn't manage to connect so much emotionally to me..i had let go too along with her..only part i was actually looking forward to was thr kid..anyway..useless talking..

Go to top