Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) (Page 122)

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotika20

thnx bri n vri for sharing Kutumb videos...unfortunately m not able to participate in the discussions as m hard pressed for time so m not on line much ...BTW i have been praying too,hope our prayers work this time around.

awww ur welcome jyotiTongue...after sooo many days tu online miliWink...i hope u r fine nowShocked...take care drSmile...dont worry tu baad mh participate karna whenever u get time okies...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20princessunara

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Edited by brindamarfatia - 28 June 2011 at 6:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_ghtVrindzadeelaprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrindz

6th August 2008
yes I got it...i had made an avtar with that pic really lovely scene

lol even i ended up finding it in a completely random folder!!n i was actually looking through UTVSav videos of all things!! n one is 2004 aired stuff n the other is 2008!! i was thinking how nicely i have arranged the videos!!WackoLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by FIZK6

thanx 4 sharing that sweet article!! loved reading it specially the part he said abt how he fell in  love with gauri pretty much at first sight!Day DreamingHugDay Dreaming

anyway need a small favor..can any1 pls tell me the air date of this episode in 2008? i definitely have the video somewhere but have no fricking idea how to find it lol n i'm not in a mood to go through million videos in hundreds of DVDs n search of this...so would be really thankful if sm1 can just help me out n tell the date!Embarrassed

my semester just started 2day n i'm already falling asleep
Sleepy...so tired..so..Geek

I remember it being in July or August  i think. Sorry but cant find the video on YT
But it was a beautiful scene.

oh thanx anywayEmbarrassed..
will see if sm1 has the exact date..cz I pretty much should have it saved so i dnt think i need the video..but my order of kyunki videos r sometimes really screwed up as there r just so many of them!i have 2008 Jan-April every video nice n ordered after that i'm totally lost..Confused

if u have them in order then plzzz upload karna vo vdos...i guess i dont have that so...
I have Kutumb,Kumkum,RBO vdos propoely saved bt Kyunki to its impossible for me to sort that so...

okie baba u can have themEmbarrassed..just gimme a while ok..cz my upload speed sucks n let me settle in to the semester n i'll slowly give them 2 u..btw u dnt need full episodes nah? i'll just upload KN scenes cz most f the rest is crap abt that moti elephant's crocodile tears n the other nautakani trupti!

Edited by princessunara - 28 June 2011 at 6:32am
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vrindz

6th August 2008
yes I got it...i had made an avtar with that pic really lovely scene

lol even i ended up finding it in a completely random folder!!n i was actually looking through UTVSav videos of all things!! n one is 2004 aired stuff n the other is 2008!! i was thinking how nicely i have arranged the videos!!WackoLOL

hey do u have 2004 KN vdos???
btw do u have that vdo in which KN hugs in hotel ???Nandini has wore red dress...
tulsi comes n sees them n slaps Karan...plzzz plzzz hai to bolna plzzz dr...
Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged

GHT at TB wedding awwwStarStarStarStar G looks stunning I loved her topTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue n Ht my my HOT n handsome Dude ahhhEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
thnx briClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20brinda_ght

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Originally posted by FIZK6

thanx 4 sharing that sweet article!! loved reading it specially the part he said abt how he fell in  love with gauri pretty much at first sight!Day DreamingHugDay Dreaming

anyway need a small favor..can any1 pls tell me the air date of this episode in 2008? i definitely have the video somewhere but have no fricking idea how to find it lol n i'm not in a mood to go through million videos in hundreds of DVDs n search of this...so would be really thankful if sm1 can just help me out n tell the date!Embarrassed

my semester just started 2day n i'm already falling asleep
Sleepy...so tired..so..Geek

I remember it being in July or August  i think. Sorry but cant find the video on YT
But it was a beautiful scene.

oh thanx anywayEmbarrassed..
will see if sm1 has the exact date..cz I pretty much should have it saved so i dnt think i need the video..but my order of kyunki videos r sometimes really screwed up as there r just so many of them!i have 2008 Jan-April every video nice n ordered after that i'm totally lost..Confused

if u have them in order then plzzz upload karna vo vdos...i guess i dont have that so...
I have Kutumb,Kumkum,RBO vdos propoely saved bt Kyunki to its impossible for me to sort that so...

okie baba u can have themEmbarrassed..just gimme a while ok..cz my upload speed sucks n let me settle in to the semester n i'll slowly give them 2 u..btw u dnt need full episodes nah? i'll just upload KN scenes cz most f the rest is crap abt that moti elephant tanya's crocodile tears n the other nautakani trupti!

oh dr kya kar rahi hai tu...v dont use that timbosAngry name over here...obv i want only KN scenes...bt if u have KN 2004 scenes after Nandini's marriage with that phantomDead then plzzz upload that first...i would be glad if u upload KN hug when Nandini was getting married to that dogOuch..she dreams that part...do reply
princessunara
princessunara

Originally posted by jyotika20

thnx bri n vri for sharing Kutumb videos...unfortunately m not able to participate in the discussions as m hard pressed for time so m not on line much ...BTW i have been praying too,hope our prayers work this time around.

aww sweety welcome back i know u r quite busy with home...so come when u can make it..its so nice to see u around though..Hug
if u can check ur FB inbox i left a small n unbelievably cute lil present for uEmbarrassed just ask wtever u want thr n not anywhere outside ok..ts hehe as i can say high security n personalWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20

Go to top