Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) (Page 117)

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
thanku sunnu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Episode 3

Guys comment today also on 3rd episode.I hope u give a good response as u all gave in 1st epi...
waiting for ur commentsEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20frenz4uadeelaprincessunara

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
My take on 3rd epi..Wink

First of all i loved the glare which PM gave to Gauri when he left from tanu's homeEmbarrassedSilly...awww it was so naturalClap..I just love their hatred looksDay Dreaming..
I loved the whole epiLOL...each and every character is potrayed so well in KutumbThumbs Up.
I loved the convo between PM,Yash n Hiten alsoROFL..lolzzz
One more lovely epiBlushing...
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtjyotika20frenz4uadeelaprincessunara

husasi Senior Member
husasi
husasi

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
I liked that Pratham agreed to marry for his sister happiness.And legendry Pm & Ga hatred stare

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ghtadeela

adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Hiten Tejwani 

I draw strength from my family

A page from the personal diary of Hiten Tejwani

I have been really lucky in life and I have some of the finest memories to recount. At personal level, the day I met Gauri, it was certainly the most special day of my life. The moment I saw her I knew that she was the one for me. When you meet someone special you feel a spark and someone from within tells that this is the girl of your life. That is exactly how I felt after coming face-to-face with Gauri. Then things followed and we got married. I am really happy that we are together and leading a happy life. It has been a wonderful experience sharing some of my cherished moments with Gauri and by God's grace our relationship has strengthened with time.

Furthermore, when I became a father, it was another special feeling for not only me but Gauri as well. You know when you become a father, it gives you lot of personal satisfaction, but the feeling of it takes time to sink in. You can't really come to terms with the idea that you have become a father and you are responsible for someone's life and upbringing. And when finally the feeling sinks in, you become more dependable and matured. I really enjoy spending time with my kids and family. Both of my kids are one and half years old and are beautiful. I draw inspiration and strength from them.

Now when I think about my professional achievement, I feel it is all about hard work meeting success. I have worked hard and what followed was love and appreciation. My role of Karan in Kyunki is special to me as viewers loved it and could relate to it. The journey has been an enriching and fruitful one. I have grown as a person. I am happy for wherever I am today and would like to thank fans and God for everything. I look forward to working more assiduously and portraying roles that would entertain and educate the masses. You should keep in mind that life is a journey wherein you learn from mistakes and draw satisfaction from achievements. Rest all will fall in place by God's grace.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

husasiiluvhgtSalmanisthebestjyotika20Vrindzbrinda_ghtfrenz4uprincessunara

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adeela

Hiten Tejwani 

I have been really lucky in life and I have some of the finest memories to recount. At personal level, the day I met Gauri, it was certainly the most special day of my life. The moment I saw her I knew that she was the one for me. When you meet someone special you feel a spark and someone from within tells that this is the girl of your life. That is exactly how I felt after coming face-to-face with Gauri. Then things followed and we got married. I am really happy that we are together and leading a happy life. It has been a wonderful experience sharing some of my cherished moments with Gauri and by God's grace our relationship has strengthened with time. HeartHeartHeart

Furthermore, when I became a father, it was another special feeling for not only me but Gauri as well. You know when you become a father, it gives you lot of personal satisfaction, but the feeling of it takes time to sink in. You can't really come to terms with the idea that you have become a father and you are responsible for someone's life and upbringing. And when finally the feeling sinks in, you become more dependable and matured. I really enjoy spending time with my kids and family. Both of my kids are one and half years old and are beautiful. I draw inspiration and strength from them.

Now when I think about my professional achievement, I feel it is all about hard work meeting success. I have worked hard and what followed was love and appreciation. My role of Karan in Kyunki is special to me as viewers loved it and could relate to it. The journey has been an enriching and fruitful one. I have grown as a person. I am happy for wherever I am today and would like to thank fans and God for everything. I look forward to working more assiduously and portraying roles that would entertain and educate the masses. You should keep in mind that life is a journey wherein you learn from mistakes and draw satisfaction from achievements. Rest all will fall in place by God's grace.

awww this article is so so beautiful wowwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
HT totally rock!!!!!!!ClapClapClap
I loved the 1 part and what he said abt GTDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
GHT r truely made for each otherHeartHeartHeart...
n I know every1 believes in that "spark"thing n so do I...EmbarrassedLOLLOLEmbarrassed
awww my Rockstars...StarStarStar
I love u guysHugHugHugHug

Edited by Vrindz - 27 June 2011 at 6:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtbrinda_ghtadeelaprincessunara

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
oh u'll discussing 3rd epi ...i have to watch it still...Unhappy i have just seen sum random epis from what are uploaded ...
Sorry ...i will watch it and then cum...
frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeela

Hiten Tejwani 

I have been really lucky in life and I have some of the finest memories to recount. At personal level, the day I met Gauri, it was certainly the most special day of my life. The moment I saw her I knew that she was the one for me. When you meet someone special you feel a spark and someone from within tells that this is the girl of your life. That is exactly how I felt after coming face-to-face with Gauri. Then things followed and we got married. I am really happy that we are together and leading a happy life. It has been a wonderful experience sharing some of my cherished moments with Gauri and by God's grace our relationship has strengthened with time.

Ohhh wowww...what an awesome lovely article...Heart Embarrassed

thanks for sharing adeela...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindzadeela

Go to top