Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) - Page 108

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kar_Nan

Hi guys how r u doing??? I see lots of posts here abt kyunki. One serial i truly hate :( Infact i hate all other serials except for Kutumb 1. This is the only one that ui can watch any time and it really makes me happy.

Anyways guys if anyone of u know abt rajshri.com wat happened to it? I think they were uploading kyunki episodes but now i don't c it there :( Is the address changed or wat??? I m just not in touch with all these sites for a very long time now

Rest u guys r doing gr8 with ur discussions, siggies, VMs and reliving of the old moments :) God bless ya all

Aisha

yes its fun Aisha to relive some old moments...😳
thanks 4 da all vdos so nice
amazinggg vm brinda. keep it up.

crap ws unbearable. even the thought of it makes me sick. but kutumb is still very close 2 my heart. i can watch it anytime.
Originally posted by iluvhgt

amazinggg vm brinda. keep it up.

crap ws unbearable. even the thought of it makes me sick. but kutumb is still very close 2 my heart. i can watch it anytime.

awww thnku nandini...😳
i agree even i cant bare kyunki...i get depressed onlu but KUTUMB its the best...PG ROCKS👏⭐️
hello evey1 😃and thanks to all 4 sharing very nice videos,pics and vms...u guys r amzing👏

hey i have a qestion if i want 2 share some video then wat i have to do...i dont know how to post that😕
Originally posted by tabu31noor

hello evey1 😃and thanks to all 4 sharing very nice videos,pics and vms...u guys r amzing👏

hey i have a qestion if i want 2 share some video then wat i have to do...i dont know how to post that😕

thnku tabu...
btw if u want to share a vdo then u have to use [YOUTUBE] link  [/YOUTUBE] tag for it...
YOUTUBE opening and closing tabin capital n keep the link of youtube between that tags...
first of all u will have to make a gmail acc n agar tere paas hai gmail acc then u will have to login with that id on youtube n activate ur youtube acc uske baad vaha pe vdo file upload karna n uski link share karna okies😃
Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
Originally posted by princessunara

wanted to change the YT channel BG n then made this on a whim as i felt a lil nostalgic seeing all the stuff we were talking about...

its beautyfull...nice one..👏👏
👏
Originally posted by Vrindz

awww sunnu thnkuuu so much
i wish the audio bhi hota bt anyways thnkuuu sooo muchhh👏

Originally posted by husasi

Lovely vm of Karan Nandini.Thanks for ksbkbt videos

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

awww thnx alot for the vdo sunnu...i was searching for this vdo since ages..i wanted to put this scene in my nahi hona tha vm...neways thnku drrr

Originally posted by nikita_ght

thanks for the video sunara🤗

u r most welcome..n will sure keep on posting the stuff i have with me..😳.

n arrgghh how many times i have wished it contained the audio..but kya karu..it was just bad luck..i was those days happy enough to even have the video..bt every time i watched it i wish 4 the audio thinking how much more magical everything will be then..
😭
Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago

OMG!!!!!!! thnku so much dr for this vdo...as i mentioned earlier chalo acha hai muj abhi yeh vdo mili..thnkuuu do post more vdos plzzz

hey sunnu do u have that vdo in which KN hugs in hotel n tulsi sees them???

nope i dnt have the colored scene with all the sweet conversations😭..but i do have a very rushed thru flashback of it when karan was seeing a nightmare of it n wakes up when tulsi slaps him part comes..
i will upload that..😳

hey this siggie is lovely ...keep it up👏

Originally posted by Vrindz

lovelyyy siggy sunnuuu

Originally posted by hiten_akash

its beautyfull...nice one..👏👏
👏

thank u very much!🤗 i adore this moment in kyunki😃
Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago