Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys how r u doing??? I see lots of posts here abt kyunki. One serial i truly hate :( Infact i hate all other serials except for Kutumb 1. This is the only one that ui can watch any time and it really makes me happy.

Anyways guys if anyone of u know abt rajshri.com wat happened to it? I think they were uploading kyunki episodes but now i don't c it there :( Is the address changed or wat??? I m just not in touch with all these sites for a very long time now

Rest u guys r doing gr8 with ur discussions, siggies, VMs and reliving of the old moments :) God bless ya all

Aisha
nikita_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

okios here u go as promised,,.ts from Nandini's accident till the next morning where karan is invited 2 a family picnic by his dad n he talks abt it to nandz..😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioSg5BNnGCQ[/YOUTUBE]

thanks for the video sunara🤗
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

okios here u go as promised,,.ts from Nandini's accident till the next morning where karan is invited 2 a family picnic by his dad n he talks abt it to nandz..😳

awww sunnu thnkuuu so much
i wish the audio bhi hota bt anyways thnkuuu sooo muchhh👏👏👏👏
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nikita_ght

thanks for the video sunara🤗

awww thnx alot for the vdo sunnu...i was searching for this vdo since ages..i wanted to put this scene in my nahi hona tha vm...neways thnku drrr
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lovelyyy siggy sunnuuu
brinda_ght thumbnail

i so agree!! nandini fought for both of them until the last minute but karan😭..arrrghhh..n im pretty sure hiten probably wasn't too happy how the crappy character line where karan was shown to be a spineless wimp😡

i agree dr...bt hum kya kar sakte hai dr...i hope now GHT doesnt pick such characters...
brinda_ght thumbnail

oh well  u know i have this very bad habit of torturing myself with these videos..even after 7 years i
still fail 2 understand y i always do it..
well anyway my guess is i kindaff feel every bad thing happened no matter what ONLY & ONLY UNTIL nandini went n to coma..in every single action Karan n Nandini did
till then their deep love for each other was hidden in someway or the other..so well though they were sad moments still i like watching them.

n well so well simply put i want them..at that time i wanted to shake karan up n ask him to take his girl with him! but still i do love that sweet karan who was there until nandini gave birth to bhumi who IMO truly loved nandini till then only...

nahi yar i loved Karan in startinf only...i loved his character when he entered Kyunki..he was shown so strong...pata nahi fir kya hua...I loved KN starting epis theris cute fights...bt i loved KN scenes after N got married to that monster par fir to unbarable tha mere liye...
Og god i remember i was so despressed that time...well lets no remember that crap🤢
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: husasi

Lovely vm of Karan Nandini.Thanks for ksbkbt videos

thnku husasi😃
brinda_ght thumbnail

OMG!!!!!!! thnku so much dr for this vdo...as i mentioned earlier chalo acha hai muj abhi yeh vdo mili..thnkuuu do post more vdos plzzz

hey sunnu do u have that vdo in which KN hugs in hotel n tulsi sees them???
brinda_ght thumbnail

wanted to change the YT channel BG n then made this on a whim as i felt a lil nostalgic seeing all the stuff we were talking about...

hey this siggie is lovely ...keep it up👏