Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Vrindz

obv yaar i remember nandini was in the room was setting the bed n calling karan karan n i still remember Karans expression n savita staring him in disbelief...awww i want that scene😆

awww i adoreee this part tooo!! i so wished that nandini will stay with karan permanently n break every rule in the society if need be! cz if they loved each other n lived together away from that animal how happy they would have been...na?i mean there wouldn't have been a damn thing any1 could have done to break them apart if they had just done that! aahhh...*dreams* sadly these r just getting broken where kyunki is concerned..
well anyway i have a lil present for u guys😉

okios here is that video of Nandini in Karan's bedroom making his bed😍 when savita has a (almost only unfortunately🤔) hearattack..
n the audio is missing..sry abt that..anyway enjoy😳.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNrQMJiEnnw[/YOUTUBE]

hey frds new siggy hope u all like it

Awesome 👏
Thanks for the videos brinda n sunara 😊
Thanks for the pics brinda n nikki 😊
Originally posted by princessunara

ooohhh i want this videooo!!!!plsss!!
actually if u guys have any episode between 1000 till 1009 do share!!

i want this video too

hey frds new siggy hope u all like it...

it's beautiful vri👏....loved the words so touching n apt for KN
Originally posted by gaurilover_4eve

i want this video too
thanks gauri looking so beautiful
n hiten look so smart...nice pics
Originally posted by nikita_ght

ohhh that horrible episode,even i remember vri,on next day all boyz in my class were singing that background song n everyone was discussing about that episode,that was one of the worst episode of kyunki,which gain highest trp,and that time i came to know that even the boyz of my class watch kyunki😆

ohhh shit...it was the worst epi ever of kyunki...nahi usse bhi worst epi that i even dont want to write abt it...apni FC pollute ho jayegi...

nah i dnt think so..but well let me see..ts all messed up..anyway do u by sm chance have the episode no with u?

ha ha ha r u kidding dr ki muj epi no pata hoga...
bt i guess after nandini got married to that monstor uske baad vo pregnency ka track aya tha na tab ki vdo hai yeh...plzzz plzzz check ur stuff na i desperately want this vdo so plzzz

aww ya definitely! even i adore only the 1st part of it!  well i kindaff make myself 4get wt had happened until then  n try to enjoy this video n make sure to fast-forward when that s***ty part comes in it..so when i watch t again n again i'm spared the torture i felt the 1st time i watched it n heard wt K was thinking

lolzzz i to havent downloaded that worst part...muj to aisa hi tha k itna scene hi hai...bt thode time pehle when i was surfing some groups i found the rest part...sigh...