Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: princessunara

yup i always loved this snap!! n oh yaah me too love that cute top she is wearing!!😳

yes i agree GT looks so gorgeous n HT awww so adorable...
I just love GT's dressing style...she is the best...👏
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

😭
oh god i m searching for that vdos since so many years...god knows when will i get those...ok let me check that one...btw do u have any extra vdos of KN 2004-05 other that Humaira which she has uploaded on he ryoutube channel???
koi achi vdo ho to upload karna...i seriously want to see something good now...ekto setindia wale bhi KUTUMB ul nahi kar rahe...i think they should upload KTB now or within 2-3 days...i hope they upload the whole series now

i know what u mean about wanting to see something good..i was devotedly watching KN nokh jokh scenes these past 2 days.the last scene i watched abt half an hour ago was when nandini punctures karan's car's all 4 tires n takes his pictures telling 'what a nice news! all 4 tires of the car is punctured yet a noh jawan ladka is trying to start the car!!'!!🤣. t was adorableee!!!😆
they have bitter sweet memories attached to them n it kindaff makes my heart ache to see them whenever i remember in the middle of an adorable scene about what happened in their future..in between laughing i feel like crying..
i wish there was sm1 who could share those scenes of 2004-5 years..i had one of the busiest exam years at skul during that period of the 1st 2 years of KN track..so recording was a dream only cz i had to sneak to my aunts place every night giving sm excuse or other(usually my cute baby cousins came in to very good use for this!😉) to even watch them as my dad was dead set against me watching saas bahu sagas😭

anyway hmm Setindia business..ya they should upload them now!! its been a while now!🤔
anyway im pretty sure that whenever they end up uploading K1 it'll be the entire part that is left off now..
brinda_ght thumbnail
I want all this vdos if somebody has it...
hey sunnu i was talking abt this hug

brinda_ght thumbnail

i know what u mean about wanting to see something good..i was devotedly watching KN nokh jokh scenes these past 2 days.the last scene i watched abt half an hour ago was when nandini punctures karan's car's all 4 tires n takes his pictures telling 'what a nice news! all 4 tires of the car is punctured yet a noh jawan ladka is trying to start the car!!'!!🤣. t was adorableee!!!😆
they have bitter sweet memories attached to them n it kindaff makes my heart ache to see them whenever i remember in the middle of an adorable scene about what happened in their future..in between laughing i feel like crying..
i wish there was sm1 who could share those scenes of 2004-5 years..i had one of the busiest exam years at skul during that period of the 1st 2 years of KN track..so recording was a dream only cz i had to sneak to my aunts place every night giving sm excuse or other(usually my cute baby cousins came in to very good use for this!😉) to even watch them as my dad was dead set against me watching saas bahu sagas😭

anyway hmm Setindia business..ya they should upload them now!! its been a while now!🤔
anyway im pretty sure that whenever they end up uploading K1 it'll be the entire part that is left off now..

yes i agree dr...i loved KN in starting they were adorable...but ekta completely ruined it...i seriously hope we get thise 2004 vdos...i only want that part...
yes i can understand as i was in 10th in 2004 so it was impossible for me to dl it...n the worst part was i had dial up connection n i didnt had any facility to record😭
i know in 2004 june after my board xams GHT came to my city n their interview was shown on our local channel bt i couldnt even get that😡...it was unbelievable as GHT were in my area i guess some wat 2-3 minutes away from my house n i dint knew that...😭😭
at that time we went to take our mom to airport as she was returning from US so vo mumbai se aanewali thi n in next flight GHT were there...i seriously hope agar meri mom 1 flight late i hoti to mh GHT se mil paati...worsttt
I hope i dint bore u...bt u can imagine how it feels yaarrr😭
brinda_ght thumbnail
Hey i want this scene also if anyone has it

princessunara thumbnail

ha dr just check ur collection na plzzz..if u have some vdos other than Hu uploaded then do share it with us plzzz...one more thing do u have that KN hug in which Nandini wore blue saree n Karan wore black shirt...n when they hug savita sees them n thinks that K might have told N to abort the chils...KN looked very cute in tthat too...n do u have that scene in which N goes to give breakfast to her granpa n K comes there 
this one

ok i'll see if i have even very lil f their videos f that time..the thing is i might have a video or 2 of a dubbed version of kyunki these scenes..yaar im nt making any promises at all k..cz unfortunately as i said earlier also my collection is completely lacking of any 2004 end -2005 videos😭

i remember this breakfast scene..this was very sad..they knock in to each other at the doorway n the sandwiches fall on to the ground n when karan helps nandini to pick them up their fingers touch n they look at each other in a hearbroken way full of longing for each other as if they were in a trance...😭😭😭😭

n abt the S*** dadi savita🤢🤢🤢🤢😡😡😡 i feel like going inside the TV n strangling her to death even now when i remember those days! n nope i certainly dnt have that video f the 1 where she sees KN hugging n thinking abt aborting the non-existing child!

princessunara thumbnail

I want all this vdos if somebody has it...

hey sunnu i was talking abt this hug

the 1st pic video i dnt have:(( the rest of the pics well it is me for sure who uploaded these pics cz it is not an indian channel logo that is on them..so im sure..but the thing is i might not have the videos as i managed to get mostly snaps of those days..anyway..i'll share anything i do have with u k
bt beware if i do have them it is either with no volume or a dubbed version..but anyway if i have it by sm grace f god i'll deffa share😃

princessunara thumbnail

Hey i want this scene also if anyone has it

hmm this 1 might get lucky
...will see my stuff...

anyway i need to know if u have the video when nandini wakes after the coma n then after reading karan's diary she faints..n then karan takes her to the hospital..

from the moment she is taken to the hospital where he lies to her telling it is bhoomi he he loved until after he 1000 episode of kyunki if u have please pleaseee i really wanna have them!!
princessunara thumbnail

yes i agree dr...i loved KN in starting they were adorable...but ekta completely ruined it...i seriously hope we get thise 2004 vdos...i only want that part...
yes i can understand as i was in 10th in 2004 so it was impossible for me to dl it...n the worst part was i had dial up connection n i didnt had any facility to record😭
i know in 2004 june after my board xams GHT came to my city n their interview was shown on our local channel bt i couldnt even get that😡...it was unbelievable as GHT were in my area i guess some wat 2-3 minutes away from my house n i dint knew that...😭😭
at that time we went to take our mom to airport as she was returning from US so vo mumbai se aanewali thi n in next flight GHT were there...i seriously hope agar meri mom 1 flight late i hoti to mh GHT se mil paati...worsttt
I hope i dint bore u...bt u can imagine how it feels yaarrr😭

oh i know how u feel cz this year when they came to SL this year i knew it just a few days too late..when i msged HT n asked him if they were still at the intercontinental hotel so i can meet them he said they left😭😭
kash if i had known i'd have been there n met them n aww to think they have been walking across the same hotel lobby that i have been for many functions n still not meeting them!😭

brinda_ght thumbnail

ok i'll see if i have even very lil f their videos f that time..the thing is i might have a video or 2 of a dubbed version of kyunki these scenes..yaar im nt making any promises at all k..cz unfortunately as i said earlier also my collection is completely lacking of any 2004 end -2005 videos😭

i remember this breakfast scene..this was very sad..they knock in to each other at the doorway n the sandwiches fall on to the ground n when karan helps nandini to pick them up their fingers touch n they look at each other in a hearbroken way full of longing for each other as if they were in a trance...😭

n abt the S*** dadi savita😡 i feel like going inside the TV n strangling her to death even now when i remember those days! n nope i certainly dnt have that video f the 1 where she sees KN hugging n thinking abt aborting the non-existing child!

ohhh sunnu plzzz check karna k tere paas yeh scene hai k nai...
I hope rajshri upload 1000 epis of Kyunki to hume sab scenes mil jayenge as they have uploaded 600 epis sooo...
yes i agreee i just hated that savita she was pathetic infact i hated everyone that time bcz sab bakwas the😡