Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) - Page 94

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

if u have them in order then plzzz upload karna vo vdos...i guess i dont have that so...
I have Kutumb,Kumkum,RBO vdos propoely saved bt Kyunki to its impossible for me to sort that so...

okie baba u can have them😳..just gimme a while ok..cz my upload speed sucks n let me settle in to the semester n i'll slowly give them 2 u..btw u dnt need full episodes nah? i'll just upload KN scenes cz most f the rest is crap abt that moti elephant's crocodile tears n the other nautakani trupti!

Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago
Originally posted by princessunara

lol even i ended up finding it in a completely random folder!!n i was actually looking through UTVSav videos of all things!! n one is 2004 aired stuff n the other is 2008!! i was thinking how nicely i have arranged the videos!!😆

hey do u have 2004 KN vdos???
btw do u have that vdo in which KN hugs in hotel ???Nandini has wore red dress...
tulsi comes n sees them n slaps Karan...plzzz plzzz hai to bolna plzzz dr...

GHT at TB wedding awww⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ G looks stunning I loved her top😛😛😛😛😛 n Ht my my HOT n handsome Dude ahhh😳😳😳😳😳
thnx bri👏👏👏👏👏

okie baba u can have them😳..just gimme a while ok..cz my upload speed sucks n let me settle in to the semester n i'll slowly give them 2 u..btw u dnt need full episodes nah? i'll just upload KN scenes cz most f the rest is crap abt that moti elephant tanya's crocodile tears n the other nautakani trupti!

oh dr kya kar rahi hai tu...v dont use that timbos😡 name over here...obv i want only KN scenes...bt if u have KN 2004 scenes after Nandini's marriage with that phantom🤢 then plzzz upload that first...i would be glad if u upload KN hug when Nandini was getting married to that dog..she dreams that part...do reply
Originally posted by jyotika20

thnx bri n vri for sharing Kutumb videos...unfortunately m not able to participate in the discussions as m hard pressed for time so m not on line much ...BTW i have been praying too,hope our prayers work this time around.

aww sweety welcome back i know u r quite busy with home...so come when u can make it..its so nice to see u around though..🤗
if u can check ur FB inbox i left a small n unbelievably cute lil present for u😳 just ask wtever u want thr n not anywhere outside ok..ts hehe as i can say high security n personal😉

hey do u have 2004 KN vdos???
btw do u have that vdo in which KN hugs in hotel ???Nandini has wore red dress...
tulsi comes n sees them n slaps Karan...plzzz plzzz hai to bolna plzzz dr...

nah unfortunately..cz i said UTVSav yaar not the star plus ones..so those morons only aired the beginning cute scenes of the KN track n nothing else😡so i dnt have it..n the video u r talking abt i have a very brief glimpse of it when after poor nandini is raped n karan hugs her n cries tulsi is seeing it as a flashback..but im nt sure abt color cz that part is black n while as usual in flashback scenes...

nah unfortunately..cz i said UTVSav yaar not the star plus ones..so those morons only aired the beginning cute scenes of the KN track n nothing else😡so i dnt have it..n the video u r talking abt i have a very brief glimpse of it when after poor nandini is raped n karan hugs her n cries tulsi is seeing it as a flashback..but im nt sure abt color cz that part is black n while as usual in flashback scenes...

😭😭😭😭😭😭
oh god i m searching for that vdos since so many years...god knows when will i get those...ok let me check that one...btw do u have any extra vdos of KN 2004-05 other that Humaira which she has uploaded on he ryoutube channel???
koi achi vdo ho to upload karna...i seriously want to see something good now...ekto setindia wale bhi KUTUMB ul nahi kar rahe...i think they should upload KTB now or within 2-3 days...i hope they upload the whole series now

oh dr kya kar rahi hai tu...v dont use that timbos😡 name over here...obv i want only KN scenes...bt if u have KN 2004 scenes after Nandini's marriage with that phantom🤢 then plzzz upload that first...i would be glad if u upload KN hug when Nandini was getting married to that dog..she dreams that part...do reply

oh okios i'll sure share them..anyway unfortunately the very period of kyunki even i lack 100% is after angel married that eunuch🤢😡 i might have a scene or 2 out f the blue..i'll check but just like u i'd practically kill to get hold of those videos cz from the moment angel married that dog karan-nandini
scenes n their interactions became very sweet..wish i could get my hands on them😭
Originally posted by Vrindz

GHT at TB wedding awww⭐️ G looks stunning I loved her top😛 n Ht my my HOT n handsome Dude ahhh😳
thnx bri👏

yup i always loved this snap!! n oh yaah me too love that cute top she is wearing!!😳

oh okios i'll sure share them..anyway unfortunately the very period of kyunki even i lack 100% is after angel married that eunuch🤢😡 i might have a scene or 2 out f the blue..i'll check but just like u i'd practically kill to get hold of those videos cz from the moment angel married that dog karan-nandini
scenes n their interactions became very sweet..wish i could get my hands on them😭

ha dr just check ur collection na plzzz..if u have some vdos other than Hu uploaded then do share it with us plzzz...one more thing do u have that KN hug in which Nandini wore blue saree n Karan wore black shirt...n when they hug savita sees them n thinks that K might have told N to abort the chils...KN looked very cute in tthat too...n do u have that scene in which N goes to give breakfast to her granpa n K comes there 
this one