Frequent Posters

iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: adeela

Hiten Tejwani 

I draw strength from my family

A page from the personal diary of Hiten Tejwani

I have been really lucky in life and I have some of the finest memories to recount. At personal level, the day I met Gauri, it was certainly the most special day of my life. The moment I saw her I knew that she was the one for me. When you meet someone special you feel a spark and someone from within tells that this is the girl of your life. That is exactly how I felt after coming face-to-face with Gauri. Then things followed and we got married. I am really happy that we are together and leading a happy life. It has been a wonderful experience sharing some of my cherished moments with Gauri and by God's grace our relationship has strengthened with time.

Furthermore, when I became a father, it was another special feeling for not only me but Gauri as well. You know when you become a father, it gives you lot of personal satisfaction, but the feeling of it takes time to sink in. You can't really come to terms with the idea that you have become a father and you are responsible for someone's life and upbringing. And when finally the feeling sinks in, you become more dependable and matured. I really enjoy spending time with my kids and family. Both of my kids are one and half years old and are beautiful. I draw inspiration and strength from them.

Now when I think about my professional achievement, I feel it is all about hard work meeting success. I have worked hard and what followed was love and appreciation. My role of Karan in Kyunki is special to me as viewers loved it and could relate to it. The journey has been an enriching and fruitful one. I have grown as a person. I am happy for wherever I am today and would like to thank fans and God for everything. I look forward to working more assiduously and portraying roles that would entertain and educate the masses. You should keep in mind that life is a journey wherein you learn from mistakes and draw satisfaction from achievements. Rest all will fall in place by God's grace.

thanxx for the artcle adeela. hiten is a very sweet person, a loving husband and a doting father.
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

awww such a lovely article😍👏
thnx adeela for posting it😳...
can u plzzz post the link plzzz😛

this is the link
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iluvhgt

ya i prayed. i do it evryday.

yeah mehru and i prayed.
jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adeela

Hiten Tejwani 

I draw strength from my family

A page from the personal diary of Hiten Tejwani

I have been really lucky in life and I have some of the finest memories to recount. At personal level, the day I met Gauri, it was certainly the most special day of my life. The moment I saw her I knew that she was the one for me. When you meet someone special you feel a spark and someone from within tells that this is the girl of your life. That is exactly how I felt after coming face-to-face with Gauri. Then things followed and we got married. I am really happy that we are together and leading a happy life. It has been a wonderful experience sharing some of my cherished moments with Gauri and by God's grace our relationship has strengthened with time.

Furthermore, when I became a father, it was another special feeling for not only me but Gauri as well. You know when you become a father, it gives you lot of personal satisfaction, but the feeling of it takes time to sink in. You can't really come to terms with the idea that you have become a father and you are responsible for someone's life and upbringing. And when finally the feeling sinks in, you become more dependable and matured. I really enjoy spending time with my kids and family. Both of my kids are one and half years old and are beautiful. I draw inspiration and strength from them.

Now when I think about my professional achievement, I feel it is all about hard work meeting success. I have worked hard and what followed was love and appreciation. My role of Karan in Kyunki is special to me as viewers loved it and could relate to it. The journey has been an enriching and fruitful one. I have grown as a person. I am happy for wherever I am today and would like to thank fans and God for everything. I look forward to working more assiduously and portraying roles that would entertain and educate the masses. You should keep in mind that life is a journey wherein you learn from mistakes and draw satisfaction from achievements. Rest all will fall in place by God's grace.

thnx for sharing this lovely article adeela...every word conveys how deeply hiten loves n feels for gauri n his kids...god bless n protect their lovely family forever,amen
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
jyotika20 thumbnail
thnx bri n vri for sharing Kutumb videos...unfortunately m not able to participate in the discussions as m hard pressed for time so m not on line much ...BTW i have been praying too,hope our prayers work this time around.
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

n now coming to Kutumb episode 3 my two cents

aw the beginning when gauri gives that glare to pratham!!smoke coming out!! n lol he also is angry but there isn't much he can do at the time..
lol i guess u thought gauri did the correct thing by telling the truth lol but certainly not the reason she did it for! she did it to get back at pratham..lol at least up to a certain extent..but anyway its always good to know abt smthn like this b4 in relationships i guess..
ok lol so im getting too serious lol n that is the one thing kutumb wasn't! it was always light hearted fun!!cute..short n sweet! always!!😆😳

n i kindaff like how she lectured her friend's bro abt his mistake...she sure is bossy but i like her bossy

n now come the sweet side of pratham! this is one thing i adore abt him!!
❤️ no matter how much of a casanova n heart breaker he is to the outside world he adores his family n is prepared to do anything for them! i mean for sm1 like pratham losing his freedom is the biggest ever sacrifice from his point of view..but still for his sister's happiness he was ready to do it without a second thought!!he is such a sweet big brother🤗

n hehe gauri's bak bak abt how the groom should see her as she always is n not a dolled up version😆 she is so stubborn!god smtime i really think pratham isn't even half as stubborn as this pagal ladki!!
😲

n lol i know most of u guys don't like the dheeraj-gauri scene lol but i do..i just pretty much love every kutumb scene..so even these parts also are not an exception..anyway i like this shy gauri a lot😳..lol n in kutumb we don't exactly got to see her shy side much!she was too busy fighting!!😆

n now another fav aspect of kutumb for me! pratham's relationship with his 2 best friends!! awww this was so much fun the 3 of them together!! i really like their scenes n interactions together! if pratham asked them to they will even be prepared to go to the moon to bring back the rabbit!!😆 they do whatever ridiculous thing he asks of themfirst n then only ask question!😆

anyway in this specific episode though well the only thing i watch when i see this scene is pratham!! awww goooddd he is just so handsomeee!!
❤️he looks very cute when he wears red T-shirt n black leather jacket over it!!oohhh i always drool on him when he has even a bit of red on..i think that really is his best color!! ☺️🤗

anyway end of my drivel..lol..i think am gonna sleep now..have lectured early morning tomorrow😔🥱

i also loved him in that😆...awww PM looked awesome😎...i have no words to describe him🤪...i watched KUTUMB only for PM❤️...
Pratham Mittal name says it all😍...I love him🤗...
my first and last crush😳...ohh god koi aisa BF dilado🤣...lolzzz☺️
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyotika20

thnx bri n vri for sharing Kutumb videos...unfortunately m not able to participate in the discussions as m hard pressed for time so m not on line much ...BTW i have been praying too,hope our prayers work this time around.

awww ur welcome jyoti😛...after sooo many days tu online mili😉...i hope u r fine now😲...take care dr😊...dont worry tu baad mh participate karna whenever u get time okies...😳
brinda_ght thumbnail
Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Vrindz

6th August 2008

yes I got it...i had made an avtar with that pic really lovely scene

lol even i ended up finding it in a completely random folder!!n i was actually looking through UTVSav videos of all things!! n one is 2004 aired stuff n the other is 2008!! i was thinking how nicely i have arranged the videos!!😆