Frequent Posters

Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
beautifulll article of hiten๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘thanks 4 sharing
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanx 4 sharing that sweet article!! loved reading it specially the part he said abt how he fell in  love with gauri pretty much at first sight!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜

anyway need a small favor..can any1 pls tell me the air date of this episode in 2008? i definitely have the video somewhere but have no fricking idea how to find it lol n i'm not in a mood to go through million videos in hundreds of DVDs n search of this...so would be really thankful if sm1 can just help me out n tell the date!๐Ÿ˜ณ

my semester just started 2day n i'm already falling asleep
๐Ÿฅฑ...so tired..so..๐Ÿค“

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: princessunara

thanx 4 sharing that sweet article!! loved reading it specially the part he said abt how he fell in  love with gauri pretty much at first sight!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜

anyway need a small favor..can any1 pls tell me the air date of this episode in 2008? i definitely have the video somewhere but have no fricking idea how to find it lol n i'm not in a mood to go through million videos in hundreds of DVDs n search of this...so would be really thankful if sm1 can just help me out n tell the date!๐Ÿ˜ณ

my semester just started 2day n i'm already falling asleep
๐Ÿฅฑ...so tired..so..๐Ÿค“

I remember it being in July or August  i think. Sorry but cant find the video on YT
But it was a beautiful scene.
princessunara thumbnail
n now coming to Kutumb episode 3 my two cents

aw the beginning when gauri gives that glare to pratham!!smoke coming out!! n lol he also is angry but there isn't much he can do at the time..
lol i guess u thought gauri did the correct thing by telling the truth lol but certainly not the reason she did it for! she did it to get back at pratham..lol at least up to a certain extent..but anyway its always good to know abt smthn like this b4 in relationships i guess..
ok lol so im getting too serious lol n that is the one thing kutumb wasn't! it was always light hearted fun!!cute..short n sweet! always!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

n i kindaff like how she lectured her friend's bro abt his mistake...she sure is bossy but i like her bossy

n now come the sweet side of pratham! this is one thing i adore abt him!!
โค๏ธ no matter how much of a casanova n heart breaker he is to the outside world he adores his family n is prepared to do anything for them! i mean for sm1 like pratham losing his freedom is the biggest ever sacrifice from his point of view..but still for his sister's happiness he was ready to do it without a second thought!!he is such a sweet big brother๐Ÿค—

n hehe gauri's bak bak abt how the groom should see her as she always is n not a dolled up version๐Ÿ˜† she is so stubborn!god smtime i really think pratham isn't even half as stubborn as this pagal ladki!!
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

n lol i know most of u guys don't like the dheeraj-gauri scene lol but i do..i just pretty much love every kutumb scene..so even these parts also are not an exception..anyway i like this shy gauri a lot๐Ÿ˜ณ..lol n in kutumb we don't exactly got to see her shy side much!she was too busy fighting!!๐Ÿ˜†

n now another fav aspect of kutumb for me! pratham's relationship with his 2 best friends!! awww this was so much fun the 3 of them together!! i really like their scenes n interactions together! if pratham asked them to they will even be prepared to go to the moon to bring back the rabbit!!๐Ÿ˜† they do whatever ridiculous thing he asks of themfirst n then only ask question!๐Ÿ˜†

anyway in this specific episode though well the only thing i watch when i see this scene is pratham!! awww goooddd he is just so handsomeee!!
โค๏ธhe looks very cute when he wears red T-shirt n black leather jacket over it!!oohhh i always drool on him when he has even a bit of red on..i think that really is his best color!! โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค—

anyway end of my drivel..lol..i think am gonna sleep now..have lectured early morning tomorrow๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿฅฑ

princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

I remember it being in July or August  i think. Sorry but cant find the video on YT

oh thanx anyway๐Ÿ˜ณ..
will see if sm1 has the exact date..cz I pretty much should have it saved so i dnt think i need the video..but my order of kyunki videos r sometimes really screwed up as there r just so many of them!i have 2008 Jan-April every video nice n ordered after that i'm totally lost..๐Ÿ˜•

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: FIZK6

lolzzz even i cant find that vdo...if u get to know its date then do inform me okies...๐Ÿ˜ณ
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: princessunara

oh thanx anyway๐Ÿ˜ณ..
will see if sm1 has the exact date..cz I pretty much should have it saved so i dnt think i need the video..but my order of kyunki videos r sometimes really screwed up as there r just so many of them!i have 2008 Jan-April every video nice n ordered after that i'm totally lost..๐Ÿ˜•

if u have them in order then plzzz upload karna vo vdos...i guess i dont have that so...
I have Kutumb,Kumkum,RBO vdos propoely saved bt Kyunki to its impossible for me to sort that so...
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
6th August 2008
yes I got it...i had made an avtar with that pic really lovely scene
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok abt the 3rd epi
1st-the glare between PG wow wowww full of hatred

2nd-when gauri said that whatever i m the guy had to accept me that way n she didnt had the jewellary..i mean so true tv pe aisa dikhana chahiyea rather thn girls wearing fake loud jewellary...GA ki ko baat hi kuch aur thi...I just loved her char n i have really changed lot after watching her

3rd-when sanskriti says she dnt wanna marry n study...wah wah I love everything abt KUTUMb

ya n 1 more when vishesh said  "Oh Mr.Pratham Mittal" I just love when anyone says that
iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

did everyone prayed today???

ya i prayed. i do it evryday.