Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) - Page 90

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
My take on 3rd epi..πŸ˜‰

First of all i loved the glare which PM gave to Gauri when he left from tanu's home😳πŸ€ͺ...awww it was so naturalπŸ‘..I just love their hatred looks😍..
I loved the whole epiπŸ˜†...each and every character is potrayed so well in KutumbπŸ‘πŸΌ.
I loved the convo between PM,Yash n Hiten also🀣..lolzzz
One more lovely epi☺️...
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

husasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked that Pratham agreed to marry for his sister happiness.And legendry Pm & Ga hatred stare
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hiten Tejwani 

I draw strength from my family

A page from the personal diary of Hiten Tejwani

I have been really lucky in life and I have some of the finest memories to recount. At personal level, the day I met Gauri, it was certainly the most special day of my life. The moment I saw her I knew that she was the one for me. When you meet someone special you feel a spark and someone from within tells that this is the girl of your life. That is exactly how I felt after coming face-to-face with Gauri. Then things followed and we got married. I am really happy that we are together and leading a happy life. It has been a wonderful experience sharing some of my cherished moments with Gauri and by God's grace our relationship has strengthened with time.

Furthermore, when I became a father, it was another special feeling for not only me but Gauri as well. You know when you become a father, it gives you lot of personal satisfaction, but the feeling of it takes time to sink in. You can't really come to terms with the idea that you have become a father and you are responsible for someone's life and upbringing. And when finally the feeling sinks in, you become more dependable and matured. I really enjoy spending time with my kids and family. Both of my kids are one and half years old and are beautiful. I draw inspiration and strength from them.

Now when I think about my professional achievement, I feel it is all about hard work meeting success. I have worked hard and what followed was love and appreciation. My role of Karan in Kyunki is special to me as viewers loved it and could relate to it. The journey has been an enriching and fruitful one. I have grown as a person. I am happy for wherever I am today and would like to thank fans and God for everything. I look forward to working more assiduously and portraying roles that would entertain and educate the masses. You should keep in mind that life is a journey wherein you learn from mistakes and draw satisfaction from achievements. Rest all will fall in place by God's grace.

Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: adeela

Hiten Tejwani 

I have been really lucky in life and I have some of the finest memories to recount. At personal level, the day I met Gauri, it was certainly the most special day of my life. The moment I saw her I knew that she was the one for me. When you meet someone special you feel a spark and someone from within tells that this is the girl of your life. That is exactly how I felt after coming face-to-face with Gauri. Then things followed and we got married. I am really happy that we are together and leading a happy life. It has been a wonderful experience sharing some of my cherished moments with Gauri and by God's grace our relationship has strengthened with time. ❀️❀️❀️

Furthermore, when I became a father, it was another special feeling for not only me but Gauri as well. You know when you become a father, it gives you lot of personal satisfaction, but the feeling of it takes time to sink in. You can't really come to terms with the idea that you have become a father and you are responsible for someone's life and upbringing. And when finally the feeling sinks in, you become more dependable and matured. I really enjoy spending time with my kids and family. Both of my kids are one and half years old and are beautiful. I draw inspiration and strength from them.

Now when I think about my professional achievement, I feel it is all about hard work meeting success. I have worked hard and what followed was love and appreciation. My role of Karan in Kyunki is special to me as viewers loved it and could relate to it. The journey has been an enriching and fruitful one. I have grown as a person. I am happy for wherever I am today and would like to thank fans and God for everything. I look forward to working more assiduously and portraying roles that would entertain and educate the masses. You should keep in mind that life is a journey wherein you learn from mistakes and draw satisfaction from achievements. Rest all will fall in place by God's grace.

awww this article is so so beautiful wowww😳😳😳
HT totally rock!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I loved the 1 part and what he said abt GT😍😍😍😍
GHT r truely made for each other❀️❀️❀️...
n I know every1 believes in that "spark"thing n so do I...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
awww my Rockstars...⭐️⭐️⭐️
I love u guysπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by Vrindz - 12 years ago
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
oh u'll discussing 3rd epi ...i have to watch it still...πŸ˜” i have just seen sum random epis from what are uploaded ...
Sorry ...i will watch it and then cum...
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hiten Tejwani 

I have been really lucky in life and I have some of the finest memories to recount. At personal level, the day I met Gauri, it was certainly the most special day of my life. The moment I saw her I knew that she was the one for me. When you meet someone special you feel a spark and someone from within tells that this is the girl of your life. That is exactly how I felt after coming face-to-face with Gauri. Then things followed and we got married. I am really happy that we are together and leading a happy life. It has been a wonderful experience sharing some of my cherished moments with Gauri and by God's grace our relationship has strengthened with time.

Ohhh wowww...what an awesome lovely article...❀️ πŸ˜³

thanks for sharing adeela...πŸ˜ƒ
brinda_ght thumbnail

Hiten Tejwani 

awww such a lovely articleπŸ˜πŸ‘
thnx adeela for posting it😳...
can u plzzz post the link plzzzπŸ˜›
brinda_ght thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: frenz4u

oh u'll discussing 3rd epi ...i have to watch it still...πŸ˜” i have just seen sum random epis from what are uploaded ...

Sorry ...i will watch it and then cum...

are its ok farhin...
do post ur comments drπŸ˜‰
brinda_ght thumbnail
did everyone prayed today???
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

ohh okios!! anyway do keep making moree!!! i love ur VMs specially this story concept is amazing!!!⭐️

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š