Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
ok here u go my sypnosis about the 1st K1 episode:-)

to be honest the first time i ever saw the diwali scene at the beginning was when they uploaded the videos on Youtube this time. that was because i have only ever seen the Gauri Pratham parts of this  1st episode until then..

now coming to scenes..
The one scene that i remembered more than anything else was the Intro of gauri!!that sound of slapping!n the way she advanced on to that guy while he was the one who was backing away!!!aww..i was like seriously wow!!and then the way she says 'lagao..mujhe bhi hath lagao!!' hehe man she was so cool!!even with that furious expression on her face she looked adorable!!n she looked very very young!n then I really love her way she lectures Anita!..lol anita was saying thanx 4 slapping the guy n here gauri was scolding her for not doing it herself..also telling it is better to be called touch-me-not rather than to be subjected to some1s misbehavior!πŸ‘

and hehe when pratham passes by n Anita say 'pratham jis ladkiko pasand kartha hai na usse life ban jathi thi' gauri snaps out 'life ban jathi thi my foot!esa kaho life hell ho jathi hi' hehe..i love this 1st flare of anger gauri shows towards pratham!πŸ˜†

n then the line gauri says about love 'my love will never be history.bt I'll make history in love'..i loved the ways she said it..there was this not exactly dreamy look but this conviction in her voice..really the way she was so confident about the way her life and relationships would be..it felt kindaff nice to see a girl who knew exactly what she wanted from her life n knew for sure that she was gonna get it..(lol everything changes later..but anyway at that point it was nice)

n now coming to pratham!!!omg how hot he was in that intro scene!!he was walking in as if he owned the place!!anyway the part I actually love is when his dad tells to keep him in the prison for 7 days instead of 3!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† hahaha n that cuteee puppy dog face he makes n says 'chachuuu!!!' aww god I love this childish side of pratham!!😳 n when he gets home the way every1 except his angry dad showers love on him!!
πŸ€—aww t was so sweet!worried whether he had his food..bringing him prasad!worried if he is hurt much!saying sorry for his dad!lol..n the way each n every1 of the members so clearly show that their every happiness is bound to one smile on his face!!aww the way they love him is pretty much beyond comprehension!

n then the tanu situation after the gym!:p aww he was so cute looking when he was exercising n after that!!i seriously waste a lot of time drooling on him in these initial episodes n gym scenes!!
😍

He was a jerk for sure lol but hehe I liked the way he was telling 'I love u tanu but im not in love with u!!'
😍whoaa..n then the way he cutely said that about how he love his T-shirt!!omg!!how casual he sounded!!he was so bad!!

And in the end when when gauri tells her mom abt pratham lol 'I hate that guy!usse toh narak me bhi jagha
nahi milegi!'🀣

And now how can I not love that very first moment when my cutie pies share screen space!!aww they might not have even acknowledged each other but wooo I jst love that moment when they 1st show them 2gether when pratham is being dragged away by his friends..😳

K here I am as usual writing a whole lot..anyway well can't help it..usually my mind runs wild whenever I begin to write or whenever I start thinking about these 2..so when these 2 factors gets combined well there is no need to say!lol u can see the result by urself!:pπŸ˜†

so i guess i'll be back with 2nd episode in a while lol..

princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehruhgt

Ok girlsss important announcement ...please do this ..

We all are going to pray at same time for new serial at 8:00 india time n 7;30 pk time ...this will cont atleast for one week ...please do join us from TOMMORROW ONWARDS ...

Thanksss

ok i'm in for sure..so i guess its indian time for me..btw by indian time u mean mumbai time right?i get confused with these time ranges usually..

iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehruhgt

Ok girlsss important announcement ...please do this ..

We all are going to pray at same time for new serial at 8:00 india time n 7;30 pk time ...this will cont atleast for one week ...please do join us from TOMMORROW ONWARDS ...

Thanksss

wl surely do that mehru. vaise toh v do evryday but if v do it 2gther i think the results wl cum soon.
btw 8 am or pm?
iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

ok i'm in for sure..so i guess its indian time for me..btw by indian time u mean mumbai time right?i get confused with these time ranges usually..

ya sunara it means mumbai time.
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrindz

New VM on Pratham Gauri

Hey Friends , this is my new attempt to make a Video Mix on Pratham Gauri.
OK I have really really worked hard because this is based on a Love Story of PG and I have only used first 10 Episodes of KUTUMB 1 for their love Story VM.So friends this was a real challenge.
Imagine if Pratham had fallen for Gauri at first sight and started secretly loving her.
So the story goes like this:-
There is a guy named Pratham Mittal a pure casanova who is madly in love with Gauri Aggrawal who is engaged to Dheeraj.Now Gauri has this impression about PM that he is a bad guy.PM tries to convience her but she is not ready to hear a single word.Atlast she also realises her love for PM.
I hope you all like it.
DO COMMENT.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44TYnlvatXA[/YOUTUBE]

Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44TYnlvatXA

awww this one is adorableee!!! i loveee loveee loveee ittt!! ts just too cuteee!!r u planning to continue this story?aww i really hope so!!cute cute cuteee!!yaar thank u 4 sharing!it s jst too good!πŸ‘

seriously! which love story did u mean by saying "this is based on a Love Story of PG
"?
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvhgt

ya sunara it means mumbai time.

that is good thanx 4 clarifying😳
and also u better get it for 8pm cz i'll be at uni by 8am..so the chances are very low that i''ll be able to join..n as u guys said though we pray every day for it separately it will be a lot more effective if we do it together n i really wanna join..so make it evening..

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Vrindz

New VM on Pratham Gauri

Hey Friends , this is my new attempt to make a Video Mix on Pratham Gauri.
OK I have really really worked hard because this is based on a Love Story of PG and I have only used first 10 Episodes of KUTUMB 1 for their love Story VM.So friends this was a real challenge.
Imagine if Pratham had fallen for Gauri at first sight and started secretly loving her.
So the story goes like this:-
There is a guy named Pratham Mittal a pure casanova who is madly in love with Gauri Aggrawal who is engaged to Dheeraj.Now Gauri has this impression about PM that he is a bad guy.PM tries to convience her but she is not ready to hear a single word.Atlast she also realises her love for PM.
I hope you all like it.
DO COMMENT.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44TYnlvatXA[/YOUTUBE]

Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44TYnlvatXA

Nice short and sweet VM Vrinda...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago
princessunara thumbnail

Ok here goes synopsis for the 2nd episode..

pretty much like all of u my fav scene is the hospital scene between pratham n gauri😍 where gauri is wearing pink as until then all 2-3 dresses she wore were blue!aw 1st time she is n pink in K!i thought she was very pretty in that specific shade of pink!!btw has any1 seen her wearing that shade in any other situation ever again?i mean she wears lots of pinks later on..but not that one..hmm..i really don't think so!!πŸ€”

Anyway this is a lil improvement lol 1st scene they shared they didn't even acknowledge each other n this 2nd shared scene they talk to each other through tanu lol but not directly to each other!at least until gauri says 'poocho unse y can't he marry u?' n he replies saying 'bcz marriage is a compromise and I don't believe in compromises'😈

anyway the fire in gauri's eyes towards pratham and pratham is also spitting fire towards her at the end!😈

n then when pratham sees gauri,tanu and anita at the function!! His look of shock!!he looked like sm1 electrocuted him!hehe!πŸ˜†

anyway there isn't that much to go on in this episode..as pratham gauri scenes are still a lil less around this area..

Lol anyway I think I found was odd if tanu's bro calls gauri 'didi' n tanu is gauri's close friend which means they r pretty much same age!n this guy is already a business man n tanu n gauri r still going to college!..

lol n vishesh is gonna marry sanskriti who is pratham's younger cuz sis..n pratham is 23 in this part of the story(gayathri says his age as 24 in the scene where he has the accident so at the beginning of the story around this time he should be 23..anyway lol that is how I know this)..n gauri n pratham r NOT of the same age as samay calls pratham as 'bhyaya' n gauri calls samay 'bhayya'! so I was wondering if gauri was 21-22 age time in the beginning of the story..

lol if some1 can figure this out help me cz I have always had a big problem with their ages as I lol I guess I think analyze everything too much! when these 2 are involved!:p

Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: princessunara

that is good thanx 4 clarifying😳
and also u better get it for 8pm cz i'll be at uni by 8am..so the chances are very low that i''ll be able to join..n as u guys said though we pray every day for it separately it will be a lot more effective if we do it together n i really wanna join..so make it evening..

hey sunnu we were talking abt 8PM only...in evening πŸ˜›...
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnku sonu for such lovely articles :)