Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

thnku husasiπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iluvhgt

lovelyyy vm vrinda. u brought back old memories. keep it up. 

thanku Nandi😳😳😳😳

I am so so glad that u all liked my VM
thanku for the appreciation I will surely make more VMS on PGπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
nikita_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for posting second episode bri,pink colour suits a lot on gauri n the way gauri said 'i am gawri' awww😍,she is so cute,like hiten i too like her voice a lot.😳
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok girlsss important announcement ...please do this ..

We all are going to pray at same time for new serial at 8:00 india time n 7;30 pk time ...this will cont atleast for one week ...please do join us from TOMMORROW ONWARDS ...

Thanksss
Edited by Mehruhgt - 12 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: brindamarfatia

are sunnu agar hum 4 days tak chalayenge na to it will b tooo long..i guess 1 epi a day is a gud idea...
do comment today yaarrr...i want to read ur review so...πŸ˜‰

k then take 2 days so that every1 can comment lol..sm might not practically live here like a few of us!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‰

anywa i'm gonna strat commenting now...phew last 2 days were like a storm lol now only gt 2 switch on my laptop after friday!

MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Kashmir ki kali: Gauri Pradhan

When I was in school, I always looked forward to going on vacation with my family. This particular picture was taken when my father, who was in the army, was posted in Gulmarg. I was four years old then and we had gone there to visit him. Even though I was very small, I still have fond memories of that Kashmir trip.

I have been to many places during my childhood, but Kashmir stands out due to its scenic beauty. The pretty attire that Kashmiri women wear fascinated me, so I dressed up in that traditional outfit and had my picture taken. I remember the snow sledges and staying in a houseboat on Dal Lake. It was one of the best times of my life, that's why I treasure this picture so much.

MagicLantern thumbnail
Pradhan is taking lessons in the language from a private tutor; also wants to take up interior designing in the future

Trust Gauri Pradhan to try her hand at different things in life. The actress always comes up with interesting things to do in her spare time. These days, she's busy learning how to speak Spanish.

After her recent trip to Spain and other European destinations, the language floored Gauri. "Hiten (Tejwani) and I went to Barcelona and fell in love with all things Spanish.

I have always been interested in languages and love picking up new ones. After hearing the locals speak there, I decided to come back home and learn Spanish."

Aye caramba!

When asked why Spanish, she says, "I already know German. In fact, German is quite a difficult language to learn. Spanish seems to be easier in that respect. I've only just started learning, so I'm still a long way from mastering it yet."

Gauri has a private tutor who comes home to teach her. "I love the Spanish dialect and the pronunciation of certain words. It sounds like such a romantic and poetic language," she says.

When asked what Hiten thinks of her new found interest, she says, "Oh, he's super cool about it. He knows I have a zest for doing different things. I still haven't started speaking with him in Spanish, but will definitely try a few lines when I master them."

Gauri will be back on the Kyunki sets in a few days. "My track is back on the show, so I will be shooting for Kyunki in a few days."

Other interests

Apart from learning Spanish, Gauri also has set her mind on something else that she wants to pursue. "I've recently discovered that I love interior decoration.

In fact, I have designed our house keeping in mind what I think would look the best. Maybe in the future I would take up designing homes seriously."

This May, she will also give her exams for psychotherapy from a university in London. "I've been planning to give this exam for a long time, but something or the other always came up. This May, I have finally decided to give the exam. I will be studying for it soon."

MagicLantern thumbnail
Gauri Pradhan
Television actor

My first TV show was Noor Jehan, an epic saga and bi-lingual show on Door Darshan. It was six years back, a golden period for Door Darshan since the channel had no competition then. While the shooting was enjoyable, the real excitement was preparing for the show. I had to master the art of horse riding, fencing and fighting.

My first shot was a romantic scene opposite Milind Soman, who played Salim. I may have put up a brave front, but I was writhing with anxiety on the inside. But my anxiety didn't come in between my acting prowess since it took just two shots for the director to okay the scene
MagicLantern thumbnail
Gauri Pradhan
My man in blue: Rahul Dravid.
My favourite ballebaaz: Sachin Tendulkar.
My favourite gendbaaz: Irfan Pathan.
I love watching cricket when India is playing against: Australia.
Are you a die-hard cricket fan. i dont like india and pakistan playing because its to diffcult because i always want india to win? I used to be crazy about cricket, but now working for television soaps has left me with no time. Somehow, I have lost all interest now.