Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

yes its difff😉...n its not like some crap shows i which a couple fell in love n due to some misunderstandings start hating each other🤢...
Pratham and Gauri are a LEGEND⭐️...
nobody can ever create such role now👏

Its hard to believe Ekta made Kutumb   😉
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

Fiz KUTUMB is not saas bahu show..its was about a couple who had equal ego n abt their problems...i m dam sure u would love it😉...they loved to hate each other😳...totally opposite bt same also...awww i love my PG😍

the only thing that is typical saas bahu type in Kutumb was the extended family of Pratham..but this is the only serial which made me wish that i had such a loving extended family..n ts surprising as i'm a very private person n usually dnt like too many people at home..but this family was the best i have ever seen on TV..so much so i wished i had one like that!😳

anyway this show simply takes a very close look at how a young girl and boy(i wouldn't call them a couple at that stage!) who had nothing in common other than their mutual hatred for each other and their gigantic egos, adjust to a life together where they are expected to behave in certain ways according to the norms of the society...the only reason they married each other was to destroy the other one's life...so it is intriguing how they first learn to compromise with each other. later on going on to respect and understand and to eventually to fall in love..
even after falling in love how these 2 people who are as different as night and day and equally stubborn and cantankerous regarding not changing their ways and means for the sake of the other..its their journey where they after starting life in two entirely different tracks which crossed and clashed each other creating such a mayhem learnt to walk together in a middle path..

and in Gauri's own words 'my love will never be history..but i'll make history in love'! n that is exactly what they did!!!😳 cz this is a story which was so unique that i have never scene this specific concept in any other show hindi or otherwise...

so i'm pretty sure even sm1 who totally abhors the typical rona dhona stories would love this..cz pratham gauri didn't need typical romantic scenes to make people go 'aww how cute'.. they just needed to scowl & glare at each other..and that was enough for us to lose our hearts n minds over them...
so have fun with ur 1st time with Kutumb.cz the 1st time of watching that series when u know nothing about what exactly is gonna happen has a whole different kind of magic to it...😳

princessunara thumbnail

lol ya!!hehe they taste very nice even now!llol 
princessunara thumbnail
heyi just realized we can also ask for Ab Ayega Mazaa also on SONY!! whoopieee!! i mean after Kutumb of course but still!! aww im so glad every 1 f their old shows r on SONY other than 4 Gauri's Noor Jahan!
gaurilover_4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊Edited by gaurilover_4eve - 12 years ago
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

the only thing that is typical saas bahu type in Kutumb was the extended family of Pratham..but this is the only serial which made me wish that i had such a loving extended family..n ts surprising as i'm a very private person n usually dnt like too many people at home..but this family was the best i have ever seen on TV..so much so i wished i had one like that!😳

anyway this show simply takes a very close look at how a young girl and boy(i wouldn't call them a couple at that stage!) who had nothing in common other than their mutual hatred for each other and their gigantic egos, adjust to a life together where they are expected to behave in certain ways according to the norms of the society...the only reason they married each other was to destroy the other one's life...so it is intriguing how they first learn to compromise with each other. later on going on to respect and understand and to eventually to fall in love..
even after falling in love how these 2 people who are as different as night and day and equally stubborn and cantankerous regarding not changing their ways and means for the sake of the other..its their journey where they after starting life in two entirely different tracks which crossed and clashed each other creating such a mayhem learnt to walk together in a middle path..

and in Gauri's own words 'my love will never be history..but i'll make history in love'! n that is exactly what they did!!!😳 cz this is a story which was so unique that i have never scene this specific concept in any other show hindi or otherwise...

so i'm pretty sure even sm1 who totally abhors the typical rona dhona stories would love this..cz pratham gauri didn't need typical romantic scenes to make people go 'aww how cute'.. they just needed to scowl & glare at each other..and that was enough for us to lose our hearts n minds over them...
so have fun with ur 1st time with Kutumb.cz the 1st time of watching that series when u know nothing about what exactly is gonna happen has a whole different kind of magic to it...😳

Enjoyed reading your views Sunara  : ) 
Actually i've already watched the ending
  😆

jyotika20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

Hiten's fatherly advice

Hill Road Media

Well known television actor Hiten Tejwani is currently enjoying his stint as the host in Imagine's Ratan Ka Rishta ' Swayamvar 3. But that doesn't mean his personal life has take a backseat. The actor who has turned father is enjoying playing a doting daddy to his twins- Newaan and Katya. He gives you some easy tips some do's and dont's of fatherhood.

Showing 1 of 6 images Previous    Next

Sure your wife is the mother of your kids and looks after them but you should also help her whenever and however you can. It is your child too so you wife will appreciate all little help and care from you.

Babies need attention and they are dependent on their parents for everything. So don't be negligent. Every time the baby cries, don't assume it's because of hunger. If the baby is crying incessantly and you can't figure out the reason, consult the pediatrician.

Do make time for your baby. Spend some quality time with your small baby everyday. That way, you will be able to build a strong bond with them and for all you know their first word could be dad instead of mom.

Let the mother do her bit. After all, a mom is mom and she will always know best for the baby. Don't try to be the mom. Divide your responsibilities.

Be a hands-on parent. Learning how to change nappies and feeding in the right mix is always helpful.

Don't eat your baby's food. Some adults are fond of baby food but don't go around eating that as you would die of guilt.

thnx for sharing such a cute article sonu😊...some real cool tips by hiten on parenting,loved the last one the best👍🏼,m sure he has tried it😉 n is speaking from experience😆
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Enjoyed reading your views Sunara  : ) 
Actually i've already watched the ending
  😆

awww wowww sunnuuu👏
brinda_ght thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

heyi just realized we can also ask for Ab Ayega Mazaa also on SONY!! whoopieee!! i mean after Kutumb of course but still!! aww im so glad every 1 f their old shows r on SONY other than 4 Gauri's Noor Jahan!

yes i agree dr...we will ask them to upload GHT's AAM n KHKH n NGJ okies bt after KUTUMB obv😉
brinda_ght thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Its hard to believe Ekta made Kutumb   😉

nahi yaarrr Ekta isnt that bad dr...she only brought GHT together so many times..yes in some shows she ruined their characters..bt i m happy she gave us KUTUMB n so i respect her very much..n i know one day she will only bring GHT together for sure😳