Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) - Page 73

Posted: 12 years ago
thanx 4 d pix tabu. bt who is d 3rd 1?
Originally posted by adeela

Actors we miss on telly
Kavita Awaasthi / Hill Road Media

Though actors on television might have a short shelf life and they might be out of sight, out of mind, but there are few actors who make a permanent place in our hearts and even if they aren't on the small screen, we yearn to see them. Here's taking a look at few daily soap actors we miss on television today.
Showing 3 of 8 images Previous    Next
Gauri Pradhan
It was her pairing with her now husband Hiten Tejwani in Balaji's Kutumb, that shot her to fame. Talented actress Gauri went on to doing numerous shows Naam Gum Jayega, cameos in Kya Haadsa Kya Haqueeqat but it was her role as Nandini in Balaji's Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi in 2004 that etched her in the history on Indian television. Her appearance was in Left Right Left in 2008 as the next year her twins Nevaan and Katya were born and she seems to have given up acting for good.

awww  i miss her badly...hope we get to see GHT together in a good show very soon...
Originally posted by Gopa-1

thanx 4 d pix tabu. bt who is d 3rd 1?

vo to suspense hi hai...jab tabu online hogi tab pata chalega...lolzzzπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by hiten_akash

lovely pic tabu..
& i m still alive...
😊

chalo acha haiπŸ˜ƒ

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

yyy every1 interested in 3rd1...jise dikhane ke liye post kiya hai wo dekhooo naaa 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣wat abt the other two in the pic??sorry no offense 2 any1...i m just jokingπŸ˜‰

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by tabu31noor

yyy every1 interested in 3rd1...jise dikhane ke liye post kiya hai wo dekhooo naaa 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣wat abt the other two in the pic??sorry no offense 2 any1...i m just jokingπŸ˜‰

ohhh god tabu
veryyy funny haaa
btw i guesss yaha pe to sab girls hi haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
btw i guesss yaha pe to sab girls hi hai
matlab?
Edited by tabu31noor - 12 years ago
chk ur PMπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I hope u got the matlab tabu
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Edited by Vrindz - 12 years ago