Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
BRINDAAA I CUM TO KNOW TRUTH FROM UR OWN PEOPLE U R TELLING LIES...
I'M NT LIAR LIKE U ATLESTTT
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

i agree dr...i think Katya is wearing a cute frock...i loved her pin also n she is eating marrie awww my fav biscuit tooo😉...lolzzz
n i guess HT is seeing GKN i guess wowww cho chweettt😍

ohhh!! hahaha its a marie!!! lol i lovee them too!!(i have a new small pack of them right now on the table next to my laptop!😳) n haha due to it being half eaten shape i thought it was a slice of orange!😆 aww ya HT is looking so cute the way he looks at the 3 of them!! i think he is also trying to see if GT needs help with Katya!!!! but looking from her expression seems she has everything under control!! hehehe😳

Originally posted by ggg1

MAY QUEEN IS WELL BEAUTY CONTEST IN PUNE  ITS HELD IN MAY  THATIS WHY IT CALLED MAY QUENN  AND GAURI ALSO PARTICPATED IN FEMINA LOOK OF THE YEAR IN 1997  SHE WAS TOP FIVE THERE  NETHRA RUGRAMAN WAS WINNER '

oh well i know what May Queen is..i mean as a competition..so she did win May Queen title too!! wow.. so she must have been like 17-18 when she participated in the earlier contests!! do u have a her snaps from those days pls? would love to see a cute teen gauri!

awww agree sunnu
perfect family i must sayyy

Originally posted by princessunara

ohhh!! hahaha its a marie!!! lol i lovee them too!!(i have a new small pack of them right now on the table next to my laptop!😳) n haha due to it being half eaten shape i thought it was a slice of orange!😆 aww ya HT is looking so cute the way he looks at the 3 of them!! i think he is also trying to see if GT needs help with Katya!!!! but looking from her expression seems she has everything under control!! hehehe😳

yes i agree dr...as Katya is daddy's gal mat be HT could handle her well...bt apni GT kam nahi she can handle all of them very well...love u tejwanis...they rock!!!
yes n Katya is eating marie...lolzzz muj ek marie pass karna sunnu😆
 iluvhgt

iluvhgt

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:41am
CC: hellokitty7

leave ur tension. in sum of the pics evn hiten is not there. so gauri must also b busy sumwhere.

no need 2 stretch this topic so much

NOW U SE ABOVE POST WHERE ushe is teling me clearly ..
her reply indicate ur lies brinda..
dis girl at 4:38 p.m wrote here about seen dat snap here on forum but wen she pm me at 4 :41p.m she is teling gauri must be busy sumwhere.
she is nt saying she shown dat snap..
 howmuch lies u wil say..
u al r giving different description of smae snap..
height of ur lies...

Edited by hellokitty7 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ggg1

BYEEE GIRLS AND NICE TO JOIN HITEN GAURI FC,

aww bye dear..come back soon n come back often..would like to get to know u😃

hey guys did u noticed Katya's smalll cute hands on g's shoulder
awww sooo cuteee
n ya that yello rubber band which is about to falll from katyas hair
such a cute pic yaar
neways bye guys...nini aa rahi hai...cya later..it was fun talking wid all of u except 1..bbbyeee
iluvhgt

iluvhgt

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:41am
CC: hellokitty7

leave ur tension. in sum of the pics evn hiten is not there. so gauri must also b busy sumwhere.

no need 2 stretch this topic so much

NOW U SE ABOVE POST WHERE ushe is teling me clearly ..
her reply indicate ur lies brinda..
dis girl at 4:38 p.m wrote here about seen dat snap here on forum but wen she pm me at 4 :41p.m she is teling gauri must be busy sumwhere.
she is nt saying she shown dat snap..
 howmuch lies u wil say..
u al r giving different description of smae snap..
height of ur lies...
Edited by hellokitty7 - 12 years ago