Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Hey can anyone tell me that in how many episodes of Rang Badalti Odhni was Hiten shown? Thanks

Aisha

hey dr i have only Hiten's scenes will upload it later if u want
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

lol after seeing sm1s post i figured out the parasite part!!!until then i was wondering who!😆
hehe anyway well wt i have to say is im more glad "u know who" apparently never managed to see or save the "u know what pic" b4 he deleted it!!...even more happier than me getting to see n save both!!lol 😆 aww god i love the expression n GT's face like say 'boo!'!!that was just priceless!! it reminded me of my mom doing the same to me when i was abt that age as Katya n was making noises at a function lol😳..t was just so adorable!!!
anyway on a serious note, now that the pic was taken off(due to a valid reason i guess) i think we better make sure we don't post it anywhere either..right?

n hehe abt the KAA promo..so thr goes my wish..lol n my hazy mind
😆

he dr plz dont say 'u know who' its reminds me of voldemort lolzzz🤣
yes i agree some ppl are so chep ek pic k liye kya kya karte hai...😆
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

awww yaa!! hehe but in this pic Nevaan looks so sweet n calm totally resting on Gauri's lap! n Katya the one being naughty!! n hehe she was so sweet holding a slice of orange n one little hand n gauri's arm in the other and saying something to her! i was totally bowled over seeing this cz this was such a random moment that was captured in this pic😳

yes GT looks very cute...kids se bhi zyada cute lag rahi hai...lolzzz
yes i agree N must b like GT very calm while apni K must b like HT totally mastikhor...awww such a deadly combo wowww

brinda_ght thumbnail
check this new vdo of HT

Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
ggg1 thumbnail
😉 gauri pradhan is former miss pune  and may queen . she also particpated in femina look of the year in 1997 ,she was there top five then she particapted in miss india and she was top ten there 😊
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tabu31noor

yes cudnt get better than parasite word to describe som1...fully😆😆though  i wasnt able to save that pic but... i m more than happy that som1 cudnt see that b4 it was deleted by hitesh😆😆😆usko wohi milta jo wo deserve karta hai...n yesss just loved the gauri cute cute cheeks making faces showing 2 katya...n with 1 hand she is holding nevaan in her lap its so cuteeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ha ha ha lol veryyy trueee
such an adarable pic and I am so happy that only people who are worth it can watch it
Btw i have thought of other name tooo Virus ;) what say????
anyways love to see u back Tabu and dnt worry i wont bother u abt the KHKH vdos we are thinking that we should directly spam setindis channel for a better quality...ummm what say
Btw you ppl also think the same what Bri and I are abt the Virus or parasite :)))
check ypur PM

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ggg1

do you know gauri is former misspune and may queen . I think she particpated in 1996 or 1997 and she also particpated in femina look of the year in 1997 there she was top five then she particpated in miss india she was top ten there ''😊

yup i know...she was in Miss India n 1997..here is a pic..

but wish there were any pics available from Miss Pune.. n btw i didn't know abt the May Queen thing!!

anyway welcome to the FC! n im sunara
where did u get to know that from?
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrindz

ha ha ha lol veryyy trueee
such an adarable pic and I am so happy that only people who are worth it can watch it
Btw i have thought of other name tooo Virus ;) what say????
anyways love to see u back Tabu and dnt worry i wont bother u abt the KHKH vdos we are thinking that we should directly spam setindis channel for a better quality...ummm what say
Btw you ppl also think the same what Bri and I are abt the Virus or parasite :)))
check ypur PM

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
brinda_ght thumbnail
hey guys is anybody able to comment on setindia channel???do reply fast
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

hey guys is anybody able to comment on setindia channel???do reply fast

lol Bri thik ho jaayega dnt get hyperrr