Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

Epi 44[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECLn_H8SgV4[/YOUTUBE]

oh they uploaded this 1 too! great! n thanx 4 sharing it here!! wonder y i dnt get an alert ๐Ÿ˜•

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey can anyone tell me that in how many episodes of Rang Badalti Odhni was Hiten shown? Thanks

Aisha
hellokitty7 thumbnail
god how to tell u brinda..i'm nt from any fake or cheappp site.iswaeron god.i'm only concern for gaurihiten.. y can't u understand dis simple thgs.. gauri wil never EVERwil go  WITH KIDS to any function where there is CROwDS OR lot of people..  SO I'M SURE GAURI WUDN'T HAV CUM THERE WITH KIDS..IT CLEAR GAURI DIDN'T COME TO MATA KI CHOWKI AND U DON'T HAV ANY SNAP WITH U TO SHOW ME.. BUT THING IS Y U TELING LIE TO ME nd to others ..U DON'T WANT TO SPOIL UR MOOD BUT MORE DEN UR MOOD ITS MORE IMPORTANT IS TO PRAY FOR GAURIHITEN WELLNESS..gauri is nt going anywhere. so its sumthg to worry about.. at distime we can celebrate other past thgs
. gauri nt atending any function of hiten's brother functon itself is sumthg very disturbing..as u say gauri was there den pm me those snap.i knowu don't hav.. u hav forced me to write over here.. Edited by hellokitty7 - 12 years ago
hellokitty7 thumbnail

edit

Edited by hellokitty7 - 12 years ago
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

awww i love this pic!! so can just imagine how amazing the promo will be!! aww i hp we get them all!๐Ÿ˜ณ anyway well i have this memory of the other promo from as i told u 4 or 5 years back..which is probably y i don't have the video with me..lol at that time i don't think i had yet figured how to d/l youtube videos! anyway there weren't so many s/w those days 4 that work like now a days..๐Ÿ˜•

n well if u have the pic do post it(i mean KAA pic) cz then i might remember if ts the same or different..may be i got it wrong as it was pretty long time ago n i just have a very light memory of it..

lol just tell me if this KAA promo had a laptop involved?๐Ÿ˜ฒ hehe i dnt knw y n the world i remmeber 1! ๐Ÿ˜† seems now im completely crazy lol๐Ÿ˜†

ya ya it had a laptop tooo...i have to search the pic bt dnt wry will post it soon
Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
guys just dont give enough footage to any kind of parasite of FC...they r barsati mendak.trrr trrr๐Ÿ˜† Edited by tabu31noor - 12 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
lol after seeing sm1s post i figured out the parasite part!!!until then i was wondering who!๐Ÿ˜†
hehe anyway well wt i have to say is im more glad "u know who" apparently never managed to see or save the "u know what pic" b4 he deleted it!!...even more happier than me getting to see n save both!!lol ๐Ÿ˜† aww god i love the expression n GT's face like say 'boo!'!!that was just priceless!! it reminded me of my mom doing the same to me when i was abt that age as Katya n was making noises at a function lol๐Ÿ˜ณ..t was just so adorable!!!
anyway on a serious note, now that the pic was taken off(due to a valid reason i guess) i think we better make sure we don't post it anywhere either..right?

n hehe abt the KAA promo..so thr goes my wish..lol n my hazy mind
๐Ÿ˜†
Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

lol after seeing sm1s post i figured out the parasite part!!!until then i was wondering who!๐Ÿ˜†
hehe anyway well wt i have to say is im more glad "u know who" apparently never managed to see or save the "u know what pic" b4 he deleted it!!...even more happier than me getting to see n save both!!lol ๐Ÿ˜† aww god i love the expression n GT's face like say 'boo!'!!that was just priceless!! it reminded me of my mom doing the same to me when i was abt that age as Katya n was making noises at a function lol๐Ÿ˜ณ..t was just so adorable!!!
anyway on a serious note, now that the pic was taken off(due to a valid reason i guess) i think we better make sure we don't post it anywhere either..right?

n hehe abt the KAA promo..so thr goes my wish..lol n my hazy mind
๐Ÿ˜†

yes cudnt get better than parasite word to describe som1...fully๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†though  i wasnt able to save that pic but... i m more than happy that som1 cudnt see that b4 it was deleted by hitesh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†usko wohi milta jo wo deserve karta hai...n yesss just loved the gauri cute cute cheeks making faces showing 2 katya...n with 1 hand she is holding nevaan in her lap its so cuteeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Edited by tabu31noor - 12 years ago
ggg1 thumbnail
do you know gauri is former misspune and may queen . I think she particpated in 1996 or 1997 and she also particpated in femina look of the year in 1997 there she was top five then she particpated in miss india she was top ten there ''๐Ÿ˜Š
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: tabu31noor

yes cudnt get better than parasite word to describe som1...fully๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†though  i wasnt able to save that pic but... i m more than happy that som1 cudnt see that b4 it was deleted by hitesh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†usko wohi milta jo wo deserve karta hai...n yesss just loved the gauri cute cute cheeks making faces showing 2 katya...n with 1 hand she is holding nevaan in her lap its so cuteee๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

awww yaa!! hehe but in this pic Nevaan looks so sweet n calm totally resting on Gauri's lap! n Katya the one being naughty!! n hehe she was so sweet holding a slice of orange n one little hand n gauri's arm in the other and saying something to her! i was totally bowled over seeing this cz this was such a random moment that was captured in this pic๐Ÿ˜ณ