Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyotika20 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
dear friends...on behalf of maham i thank u all for all your heartfelt condolences n prayers...god bless u all
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ratan ka Rishta is a gloomy swayamvar

The third season of Swyamvar on Imagine has Ratan Rajput finding herself the perfect groom. She is seen donning yards of silk, having several hairdos and sporting tonnes of jewellery.

Given that she's more fun-loving, Ratan does look uncomfortable. The glow of a bride-to-be is missing and the sets look gloomy.

What's worse is that the suitors on the show do not seem to have any impact and are extremely boring. The show didn't help its cause when Dolly Bindra made a guest appearance on the show and interrogated the wannabe grooms. Bindra came on an elephant, which makes us wonder what PETA was doing at that time. She was dressed like a Christmas Tree and was very unimpressive.

Actor Hiten Tejwani, who hosts the show, barely smiles. It was more fun watching Ram Kapoor as he hosted the show.

We feel this year's Swayamvar didn't click because Ratan is not Rakhi Sawant. If she weren't a

TV beti , no one would have come to see her in this show.

Verdict:Dont waste your time to watch this show
Mehruhgt thumbnail
these mediaaa peopleee hate them ...hwo dare they say this ...hiten barely smiles oor ram kapoor better ...
Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehruhgt

these mediaaa peopleee hate them ...hwo dare they say this ...hiten barely smiles oor ram kapoor better ...

arrey yeh indya.com waale chor copy cat hai yeh kissi ne apne blog par aisa kaha tha abt the show...kuch din pahle ...they simply copied 4m that site and tod marod kar apne site par statement de diya😡😡😡😡ki show is not good
Edited by tabu31noor - 12 years ago
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Hann people are soo jealous of ght kay kuch bhi boltay hain ...even their co actorsss ...
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love Gauri and Hiten! They've always been my all-time favorites!

Since times to Kutumb, to KSBKBT to KHKH. Really miss seeing them together on-screen. But so glad to see Hiten anchoring Ratan Ka Rishta.
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

Since times to Kutumb, to KSBKBT to KHKH. Really miss seeing them together on-screen. But so glad to see Hiten anchoring Ratan Ka Rishta.

Welcome to ght fc sonia ...yeah they are best ...😊
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

Welcome to GHT FC Sonia...I m dam sure u will have lot of fun...😛
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wat tha hell...how dare they...kitna stupid jaisa likha hai HT k bare mh...yukkk
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehruhgt

Ratan ka Rishta is a gloomy swayamvar

The third season of Swyamvar on Imagine has Ratan Rajput finding herself the perfect groom. She is seen donning yards of silk, having several hairdos and sporting tonnes of jewellery.

Given that she's more fun-loving, Ratan does look uncomfortable. The glow of a bride-to-be is missing and the sets look gloomy.

What's worse is that the suitors on the show do not seem to have any impact and are extremely boring. The show didn't help its cause when Dolly Bindra made a guest appearance on the show and interrogated the wannabe grooms. Bindra came on an elephant, which makes us wonder what PETA was doing at that time. She was dressed like a Christmas Tree and was very unimpressive.

Actor Hiten Tejwani, who hosts the show, barely smiles. It was more fun watching Ram Kapoor as he hosted the show.

We feel this year's Swayamvar didn't click because Ratan is not Rakhi Sawant. If she weren't a

TV beti , no one would have come to see her in this show.

Verdict:Dont waste your time to watch this show