Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: princessunara

then will deffa give them to u😳 n well translate means i'll translate and type whole conversations and post them separately ok..lol cz i can't create subtitle files..at least i haven't tried that 1 yet

are thnx alot dr...so r u watching pooja???hows he looking in it????
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

i so do agree with u sunnu👍🏼...GHT are the BEST⭐️...n no one can ever take place of them😳...LOVE U GHT🤗...they are a part of my family😃...since 10 years i love them n will keep on loving them till rest of my life😛...

hmm..1 thing i always regret is not watching K1&2 whent they 1st aired..i started watching them on IF when they repeat telecasted them..

i always feel i missed out a lot as in chatting with friends about it at that time like i used to do 4 kyunki..cz when kyunki happened i remember waking up in the morning with Karan n Nandini in my head n then getting in to skul van n talking with friends abt it. then going to skul n again talking just about them n the previous night's episode n what will happen now kind of things even while teachers teaching!then coming back home from skul all the while talking abt them..n tuition classes also talking abt them..lol n then planning the day around Kyunki air times!!n finally falling asleep thinking abt them n then dreaming cute KN dreams all night
😍😳
lol..i sometimes am surprised i managed to study at all those days cz obsessed is too small a saying as to how i felt abt them!!!😆

i always think how wonderful it would have been to have the same experience with PG too..im sure it must have been even more magical as the story in Kutumb never hurt us like kyunki did..what to do im at least glad i got this much time loving them😳.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

are thnx alot dr...so r u watching pooja???hows he looking in it????

unfortunately not watching..i will once i get the videos so i can watch only his parts n not the other crappy parts which i can't digest at all...
but he is looking damn sexy with slight stubble on his face..i just saw lil stuff...n so far he is looking good enuf to eat!!
☺️
brinda_ght thumbnail

unfortunately not watching..i will once i get the videos so i can watch only his parts n not the other crappy parts which i can't digest at all...
but he is looking damn sexy with slight stubble on his face..i just saw lil stuff...n so far he is looking good enuf to eat!!
☺️

OMG!!!!!wowww are u serious...cant wait now😍
brinda_ght thumbnail

hmm..1 thing i always regret is not watching K1&2 whent they 1st aired..i started watching them on IF when they repeat telecasted them..

i always feel i missed out a lot as in chatting with friends about it at that time like i used to do 4 kyunki..cz when kyunki happened i remember waking up in the morning with Karan n Nandini in my head n then getting in to skul van n talking with friends abt it. then going to skul n again talking just about them n the previous night's episode n what will happen now kind of things even while teachers teaching!then coming back home from skul all the while talking abt them..n tuition classes also talking abt them..lol n then planning the day around Kyunki air times!!n finally falling asleep thinking abt them n then dreaming cute KN dreams all night
😍😳
lol..i sometimes am surprised i managed to study at all those days cz obsessed is too small a saying as to how i felt abt them!!!😆

i always think how wonderful it would have been to have the same experience with PG too..im sure it must have been even more magical as the story in Kutumb never hurt us like kyunki did..what to do im at least glad i got this much time loving them😳.

lolzzz i still remember Vri n I use to talk all night abt PG🤗...It was the bestest phase of my life...KN always gave us pain🤔 but PG wat to say about them😍...PG ROCKS👍🏼⭐️!!!!
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is Your Husband Sandwiched?
Between you and your mother-in-law?

HITEN TEJWANI, TV ACTOR

"I really don't think we can generalize that a man is sandwiched between his mother and wife. I believe that though the man plays an important role in this kind of situation, it's basically the mother and wife who should come to an understanding and respect each other. I don't believe the onus falls on a man to balance out the two women. If there is any problem, I'm sure the man can sit them down and iron out their doubts. But in my case, I'm very lucky that I don't face any problems at all because Gauri, my wife, and my mom are very understanding. And I always make sure that I keep both of them happy."
link : http://www.magnamags.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8073&Itemid=290
jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nafy_GHT

OMGGG HE IS LOOKING HAWWWTTT.
AFTER A LOOONG TIME I M FLOORED BY HIS LOOK AND ATTITUDE> THIS IS THE HT I LOVED FOR YEARS. this is him. this is my real HT.OMGGG

BLUSH BLUSH BLUSH
He looks classy, he looks elegant and what not. Oh my god.

aptly👍🏼  said nafy😊...agree with your every word😳...hiten's looking too good for words,totally drooolworthy☺️
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Vrindz

Is Your Husband Sandwiched?

Between you and your mother-in-law?

HITEN TEJWANI, TV ACTOR

"I really don't think we can generalize that a man is sandwiched between his mother and wife. I believe that though the man plays an important role in this kind of situation, it's basically the mother and wife who should come to an understanding and respect each other. I don't believe the onus falls on a man to balance out the two women. If there is any problem, I'm sure the man can sit them down and iron out their doubts. But in my case, I'm very lucky that I don't face any problems at all because Gauri, my wife, and my mom are very understanding. And I always make sure that I keep both of them happy."
link : http://www.magnamags.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8073&Itemid=290

thanks for the lovely article vrinda.
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly hiten looking tooo hottty na ...his looks n everything perfect ...i dont have words to say ...he is jsut outstanding ...and his looks killling ...ght always rocks na ...
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyotika20

aptly👍🏼  said nafy😊...agree with your every word😳...hiten's looking too good for words,totally drooolworthy☺️

100% agree with both of you.