Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by FIZK6

Ok  i'll deffo tell her 😊  She loved how it was portrayed on family life .

yes do tell her😉...yes it was the first show which was based on a couple's maritial life😳...aisa show aaj tak nahi bana n na hi banega⭐️👏...
Originally posted by princessunara

hmm brinda it sure is true..now its almost 10 years and no other show nor any other couple managed to take the place they have n our hearts😳

i have read so many beautiful stories that could have been Kutumb 3 story lines in our HG yahoo groups..so the dream is kept alive for that 1 fine day when they'll be back again scorching the screen and stealing our hearts all over again..
😍

i so do agree with u sunnu👍🏼...GHT are the BEST⭐️...n no one can ever take place of them😳...LOVE U GHT🤗...they are a part of my family😃...since 10 years i love them n will keep on loving them till rest of my life😛...
Hiten's name is Achira in the Srilankian show 'POOJA'
He plays a doctor in it😉...
His character is very fun loving😳
As far as i know...
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

i so do agree with u sunnu👍🏼...GHT are the BEST⭐️...n no one can ever take place of them😳...LOVE U GHT🤗...they are a part of my family😃...since 10 years i love them n will keep on loving them till rest of my life😛...
same here i am ght fan since last 10 years and i always pray that  this fabulous couple will grow forever  in both real and reel life .
Originally posted by FIZK6

True. Each fan fan will say the same for the couple they love  😆
Well i havent really watched it all. Watched the repeats with my mum sometimes.
I watched them in Kyunki. 
I like your siggies and avis Sunara  
😊

thank u 4 liking them..😃
n well i guess u r correct when telling every fan will say the same..but what other fan can say the same thing about 1 single couple for 10 long years😉..anyway lol am not gonna start a comparison here cz we'll get a mod visiting here then!😆
hmm even i watched them in Kyunki 1st n then only in Kutumb...so im a HG fan for 7 yrs only...but i have fully watched Kutumb 1 & 2..😳

Hay Rubab nice to see u here!
n Anju wow wt a looonggg time!!!(may be i was the 1 missing earlier..) but is it great to see u back here...😳

Hiten's name is Achira in the Srilankian show 'POOJA'
He plays a doctor in it😉...
His character is very fun loving😳
As far as i know...

hay gal i'll get u the videos+translations(if needed) if u need them..just give me a while ok..cz i asked a friend to get hold f them 4 me..😃

I LOVE HITEN GAURI n i think that no jodi is as good as them
Originally posted by princessunara

hay gal i'll get u the videos+translations(if needed) if u need them..just give me a while ok..cz i asked a friend to get hold f them 4 me..😃

yes yes yes i want it...wowww thnku so much sunnu...awww plzzz translate it tooo...🥳

yes yes yes i want it...wowww thnku so much sunnu...awww plzzz translate it tooo...🥳

then will deffa give them to u😳 n well translate means i'll translate and type whole conversations and post them separately ok..lol cz i can't create subtitle files..at least i haven't tried that 1 yet