Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: adeela

Showing 5 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next

Hiten Tejwani
Today both my favourite teams - Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders are playing and I hope Mumbai Indians win this game and reach the finals beating Royal Challengers Bangalore as well. It would be an interesting encounter to see Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings in the finals. If I get time, I would definitely watch all the matches.

thnx for the article adeela...lolzzz i also like mumbai indians bcz of SACHIN n kolkata night riders bcz of SRK...
brinda_ght thumbnail
@adeela they will have to listen to us...unki is time nahi chalegi...vo log jab tak KUTUMB with PROMOS upload nahi karenge we will request is baar unko karna hi padega...guys plllzzz support karo...vaha viruddh k fans bhi KUTUMB ko support kar rahe hai so u all should support...atlst leave a comment everytime u login
brinda_ght thumbnail
Comment here guys

write to setindia channel on youtube that they upload KUTUMB with promos

write on rochees wall that they upload some more pics of GHT n also the AD

comment here that they upload pics of HT :)

Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
jyotika20 thumbnail
congrats🥳 everyone on the new gauri❤️hiten fc👏,thnx🤗 for the link n the HP vri n bri...interesting title girls😳
jyotika20 thumbnail
thnx for the articles nandini 😊n adeela😊 n thnx bri 😊for the RKR videos
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyotika20

congrats🥳 everyone on the new gauri❤️hiten fc👏,thnx🤗 for the link n the HP vri n bri...interesting title girls😳

awww u liked the title...thnkuuu😳
brinda_ght thumbnail

thnx for the articles nandini 😊n adeela😊 n thnx bri 😊for the RKR videos

ur welcome jyoti...😆
brinda_ght thumbnail
👏

one of my fav collages😳👏

Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
Cupcake4GHT thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congratulations for the new fc, and thanks for the articles and pics of ght,i love coming to this fc,and you girls are doing a fabulous job
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hay am dragging this from last thread

lolzzz there was no question of being in bed by 10.00pm  in India for any GHT fan  when 'kyunki... was being relayed coz it's timing's were from 10.30pm  to 11.00 pm so the love of watching GHT must have kept Sujju awake n then later she use to come for the discussions on IF too,remember😉,don't knw about Priti  though as m not aware of the timing's in canada

hehe that is true lol..i used 2 get t at 8 pm here n a different channel na..then once i finished skul i ended up watching both!n star plus @10.30 n local channel at 8 pm too!😆

n i think priti had different star plus than in Asia..so i dnt knw wt thr broadcasting times were..lol
but they were fun days for sure..we finish watching n straight away come online to chat...wish those days could be back with us soon..only when we get them 2gether in a proper new show will we have that joy again in our lives..😍