LovePRSoham

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by piya_10

hope not *fingers crossed*

but a real possibility Disapprove

ha ha ha who are u talking about Kashish ? Ermm

Disapprove

I think she is talking about Meher... ya aisa hi kuch naam tha shayad... M se tha jo bhi tha... Confused... she was Kashish's sister.  She got pregnant with Rishi's child (shabbir ahluwali played Rishi)  before Kashish's marriage, and she delivered her baby a few months after Kashish's first marriage anniversary. ROFL 

It was the most famous pregnancy in the history of Indian TV... every TV site reported it... ROFL ... almost 15 months pregnancy it was. ROFL 
Niki her name was Mahek... I never liked Rishi but now when I think of his character Shabbir was really good, I love his dialogue "I am too Good" Miss Sujal (OLD)

@bold ROFL

Edited by ArManFan1 - 25 May 2011 at 8:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Hmmm after seeing the precap i feel their is high chances of the CVs showing a MC
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Originally posted by nikitagmc

hope not *fingers crossed*

but a real possibility Disapprove

ha ha ha who are u talking about Kashish ? Ermm

Disapprove

I think she is talking about Meher... ya aisa hi kuch naam tha shayad... M se tha jo bhi tha... Confused... she was Kashish's sister.  She got pregnant with Rishi's child (shabbir ahluwali played Rishi)  before Kashish's marriage, and she delivered her baby a few months after Kashish's first marriage anniversary. ROFL 

It was the most famous pregnancy in the history of Indian TV... every TV site reported it... ROFL ... almost 15 months pregnancy it was. ROFL 
Niki her name was Mahek... I never liked Rishi but now when I think of his character Shabbir was really good, I love his dialogue "I am too Good" Miss Sujal (OLD)

@bold ROFL

Ooo yes... it was Mahek not Meher... Embarrassed... yeah I miss Sujal too... and Rishi also... even though he was a negative character, he was tooo good... he added spice to the show full of goody goody sisters. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiLovePRSoham

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
@ Nikki & Rachna, thnx guys for refreshing my memory LOL yea how can I forget the Sinha sisters ... ek se badkar ek LOL and three of them fell in love with Sujal or was it two Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMeLovePRSoham

ByteMe Senior Member
ByteMe
ByteMe

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
yeah meher is Preet's wife... :P

Anyways after today, post leap either Something will happen to Sachu or Arman baby, most likely arman baby. Archana's reports are yet to come.. from that checkup she had earlier.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

@ Nikki & Rachna, thnx guys for refreshing my memory LOL yea how can I forget the Sinha sisters ... ek se badkar ek LOL and three of them fell in love with Sujal or was it two Wacko

Here is the list Big smile

Two Sinha sisters: Charu and Kashish (Kashish fell in love then hated him so badly that she wanted to kill him then started loving again all of a sudden- so maybe we can count her double personality as two?? LOL )

Sujal's childhood friend Archie played by Urvashi Dholakia

Piyush's sister Sanjana

There was one secretary in the beginning of the serial also.

There was one doc who entered later, don't know whether she fell in love with Tushar/Sujal or not, cos by that time maine serial boycott kar diya tha. Big smile

Umm... mujhe toh itne pata hain. Total 5/6. 

Ab Sujal ke peeche 6 thi, toh Manav ke peeche bhi 3 pad sakti hain LOL... bring on the next track CV's.. I want to see who is this new chick who falls for Mannu's charms (or chest LOL )

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiLovePRSohamPiyatrix

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
yup tonite those cramps confirmed my doubt taht Archu's gonna have miscarriage Unhappy

KTH went from fab to mediocre to bizarre LOL thnk God Rajiv left at the right time ... though I was really angry and disappointed but he took the best decision Approve I liked Archie she was fun LOL

Edited by piya_10 - 25 May 2011 at 10:47am
Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
most actresses her age refuse to play a mother, so I really don't know Confused bani had kids in kasamh se soo...ekta can do anything

Edited by Shas3 - 25 May 2011 at 1:54pm

Go to top