Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Hoping & Praying  that ArMan won't lose their baby but after watching today's episode looks like Archu does not care or is worried abt the baby...She is more worried abt not bothering ULM...ULM is the utmost important person inher life...May be baby deserve to have a better mother than Archu...Although Mannu is loving this baby so much already...he also deserves a better mother for his baby..So in short Baby and Father both deserves better..

May be MC will solve problem for Vaishu as her baby will go to ArMan and she can move on...How sadistic storyline is that 🤢

I agree that Archana is being  a bad mother  ( I have blasted her really really bad for this today ) but sorry Manav too is to be blamed .How can he be excused , just because he talks more about the baby ..
That's not enough ...when it comes to giving priority he is not there for the little one ...

He gave money to the Karanjkars when his baby needed medicines , he told a pregnant Archana  not to ask for help from satish to save his pride , neevr mind if she runs around in her pregnant state ...
He just stood there and  watched when his mother  threw away the medicines . The doctor had told him specefically how important the medicines were to save  the baby and even Archana's life ...still he just let his mother throw away the medicines , in fact he was smiling  ...

Whatever Archana does is to make Manav happy   ...he wants  it and she makes it happen . they both deserve each other or rather  they don't deserve to have a child of  their own , I am feeling very bad for theri baby today   . I still would have overlooked many things of manav who nevertheless does talk nice for the baby but his letting  his mother throw away the medicines is unforgivable ..

But yes , the baby deserved better parents ... really disappointed with Archana as I expected her to be  a lovely mother  all this time ..What a big let down ...she has never  treated anyone as bad as she is treating her own child ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am so angrey at archana i dont understand what she is trying to do 
ByteMe thumbnail
Well in Archana's defence I would like to say that atleast she is still in Character..

Look this girl just Loves inflicting pain on herself, I think she has a pavitra rishta with sorrow and sadness and grief and pain.

So the thing the silly airhead is not undertanding is that now the pain is not just being *enjoyed* by her alone rather than its hurting the baby as well. Which is again very much in her character, being stupid really.

So its a combination of Archana's two most deadly qualities:

Enjoying Self-Pain + Airheadness = 1 Sad Miscarriage

Anyways, guys the poll is on if you think the MC *will happen* or not, *not* what you *want*. 
ByteMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Here is the list ðŸ˜ƒ

Two Sinha sisters: Charu and Kashish (Kashish fell in love then hated him so badly that she wanted to kill him then started loving again all of a sudden- so maybe we can count her double personality as two?? ðŸ˜† )

Sujal's childhood friend Archie played by Urvashi Dholakia

Piyush's sister Sanjana

There was one secretary in the beginning of the serial also.

There was one doc who entered later, don't know whether she fell in love with Tushar/Sujal or not, cos by that time maine serial boycott kar diya tha. ðŸ˜ƒ

Umm... mujhe toh itne pata hain. Total 5/6. 

Ab Sujal ke peeche 6 thi, toh Manav ke peeche bhi 3 pad sakti hain 😆... bring on the next track CV's.. I want to see who is this new chick who falls for Mannu's charms (or chest ðŸ˜† )

Haha, KTH was a nice show, only caught some parts of it as reruns, but it was good. 

That was actually a show like Kis Desh where alot of actors stemmed out beside the main lead like Shabbir, Eijaz, That guy who was someone's brother, and Charu and others too.. 

And yeah Sujal's character really rocked, it was probably the most complex and well written male character in BT soaps (well the in the early days of the show), I stopped watching ever since Rajeev left and some weirdo took over. I remember in an interview Ekta was asked which of her male leads would she marry and she said Sujal because he has soo many shades to him..

Anywyas back to Phatichar ville of Arman, too bad this MC is happening.. great that TDH is coming back!!