Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Niki her name was Mahek... I never liked Rishi but now when I think of his character Shabbir was really good, I love his dialogue "I am too Good" Miss Sujal (OLD)

@bold 🀣

Ooo yes... it was Mahek not Meher... πŸ˜³... yeah I miss Sujal too... and Rishi also... even though he was a negative character, he was tooo good... he added spice to the show full of goody goody sisters. 
@ Nikki & Rachna, thnx guys for refreshing my memory πŸ˜† yea how can I forget the Sinha sisters ... ek se badkar ek πŸ˜† and three of them fell in love with Sujal or was it two
ByteMe thumbnail
yeah meher is Preet's wife... :P

Anyways after today, post leap either Something will happen to Sachu or Arman baby, most likely arman baby. Archana's reports are yet to come.. from that checkup she had earlier.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: piya_10

@ Nikki & Rachna, thnx guys for refreshing my memory πŸ˜† yea how can I forget the Sinha sisters ... ek se badkar ek πŸ˜† and three of them fell in love with Sujal or was it two

Here is the list πŸ˜ƒ

Two Sinha sisters: Charu and Kashish (Kashish fell in love then hated him so badly that she wanted to kill him then started loving again all of a sudden- so maybe we can count her double personality as two?? πŸ˜† )

Sujal's childhood friend Archie played by Urvashi Dholakia

Piyush's sister Sanjana

There was one secretary in the beginning of the serial also.

There was one doc who entered later, don't know whether she fell in love with Tushar/Sujal or not, cos by that time maine serial boycott kar diya tha. πŸ˜ƒ

Umm... mujhe toh itne pata hain. Total 5/6. 

Ab Sujal ke peeche 6 thi, toh Manav ke peeche bhi 3 pad sakti hain πŸ˜†... bring on the next track CV's.. I want to see who is this new chick who falls for Mannu's charms (or chest πŸ˜† )
yup tonite those cramps confirmed my doubt taht Archu's gonna have miscarriage πŸ˜”

KTH went from fab to mediocre to bizarre πŸ˜† thnk God Rajiv left at the right time ... though I was really angry and disappointed but he took the best decision I liked Archie she was fun πŸ˜†
Edited by piya_10 - 12 years ago
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
most actresses her age refuse to play a mother, so I really don't know πŸ˜• bani had kids in kasamh se soo...ekta can do anything
Edited by Shas3 - 12 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail
Just hope that does not happen
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
they better not have a miscarriageπŸ˜•
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

yup tonite those cramps confirmed my doubt taht Archu's gonna have miscarriage πŸ˜”

KTH went from fab to mediocre to bizarre πŸ˜† thnk God Rajiv left at the right time ... though I was really angry and disappointed but he took the best decision I liked Archie she was fun πŸ˜†

Piya Rajiv is a good decision maker.. The moment he got to know there is no logic in the serial he preferred to quit.. They did so much to save it after he left but nothing worked I think..

@ Niki yes even I remember them who fell for old Sujal but dont know who all fell for New Sujal.. Could only remember Charu 😳 falling for him as even I quit the show by then..
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hoping & Praying  that ArMan won't lose their baby but after watching today's episode looks like Archu does not care or is worried abt the baby...She is more worried abt not bothering ULM...ULM is the utmost important person inher life...May be baby deserve to have a better mother than Archu...Although Mannu is loving this baby so much already...he also deserves a better mother for his baby..So in short Baby and Father both deserves better..

May be MC will solve problem for Vaishu as her baby will go to ArMan and she can move on...How sadistic storyline is that 🀒