Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hey they will reintroduce abhay week later in same way they did in the begining of their show.At tht time some ppl actually 4 Kabir & thought him 2 b lead LOL😆
Black_Paradize thumbnail
i just know that i am lifeless without abhay pia too...!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Ayesha...I agree we will have to wait a full week I guess..but I feel they will show a glimpse of that sleeping handsome..for sure..by thi sweekend & his fingers & hands moving when his beloved princess comes close to him..in teh jungle ..or something..awww..ME TOO MISS..my handsome hunk..yaarrr..awww..ABHIYA ko saath dekha toh..din complete hota hai..and as always I am rewinding all old vedios & satisfying my eternal hunger..forever..!!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Yes Ayesha...I agree we will have to wait a full week I guess..but I feel they will show a glimpse of that sleeping handsome..for sure..by thi sweekend & his fingers & hands moving when his beloved princess comes close to him..in teh jungle ..or something..awww..ME TOO MISS..my handsome hunk..yaarrr..awww..ABHIYA ko saath dekha toh..din complete hota hai..and as always I am rewinding all old vedios & satisfying my eternal hunger..forever..!!

We are all in the same boat. Here i was thinking i was crazy. Anyway i hope U are right and Abhay comes soon. Its not the same without him in an episode as we have gotten so used to watching him and drooling over him😆😉 One glimpse of him in his dream land will suffice. I am grasping at straws i know😭😭😭😭But kya karron? Intezaar bardasht nahin hoti.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mages

well yes its lifeless without AbhiYa together...it will take time since piya doesn't know who is abhay...but i wish abhay invades into piya's dream like edward and damon does for bella and elena...it will quench our thirst to watch abhay and AbhiYa together...

one touch of the beauty...i am sure the beast will be back with a bang to finish his love story...

i hope piya heads her way to the place where abhay is frozen and buried under the snow...

vampire have no death till they are pierce through their hearts by a wooden stake...i am sure abhay can invade into piya's dream...

Exactlt what i mean. Ekta is always using dream sequences so why not have one for Abhay so we can share in his pain and in his dreams😳Even if it is unbearable at least we get to see from his memories or dream state
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
Piyas portrayal of not beeing Piya is excellent.Abhay snatched Piya from her when he erased her memory. she is rocking in the new avatar just that Piya is missing in it, which actually is the point. Great of writesr to show that both abhay n piya are incimplete without eachother, even without memories. i like the script. but well, the drags will kill us!
The thing with Abhiya is that both r needed, Episodes with eaither of them missing seems hollow. i need Abhay+Piya now!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I so agree with you, that whether we like it or not cv's are not gonna show abhay this week😔 and its already irritating me...seriously abhayless episodes are so empty to watch especially with parties thrown in and trangad prancing around...wonder how long they are going to drag it...even I would love to see a glimpse of sleeping abhay.