Todays epi was lifeless without Abhay and Pia

Posted: 12 years ago
There was no Abhay in todays episode and i am guessing he will be absent for this week. Meaning Us viewers will be deprived of his immaculate good looks and dry humour. While Pia is absent from her own body thanks to Abhay's interference. I don't know how long the CV's plan to drag this amnesia track coz it will grate on us and its the first day. I would have prefered one hint in todays epi just so us viewers have something to hold on to. I mean i doubt Kabir will reveal the truth to Pia tomorrow and there won't be a flashback of Abhay either to drag Pia's memory so we will have to wait till next week. I for one am dying for a glimpse of Abhay sleeping atleast. Just so we can see him buried and dreaming of a reunion. This way us viewers are happy. Just to give us a visual look or feel of the pull Abhay is emitting towards Pia. Anyone agree or disagree please do share yout opinions😃.  
There was comic moments and a little glimmer of anxiety from the Dobrials but we will have to wait and see what transpires over the next few days

However it was good to see the old gang still in tact😊Ruhi is still the same and so is Angad while Kabir is mature now lookwise and in attitude waiting to see how T is.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
😭same here ayesha. if hopes does not wake up soon, and they drag his unfrozen track more than a week. i am not tolerating it. i swear i will quit the show, and the forum. because, i am really tried of the all bullshits, and craps thrown at me. i think i had enough. i don't give a shit about kabir, misha, or anybody. only abhay right now.😭Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago

they hv sort of started the show from scratch introducing each character all over again

so it ll tk sum time till abhay mks a n appearance 

but i m sure we r gonna see him this fri

these epis r needed the way it was need ed when the show started

after kabir and Ts intro and after the party

i m very much sure abhay will b there

a m waiting for chandeena too

and of course we r fighting a battle to bring sid bk

hopefully he ll also b bk with a bang within 3-4 wks

there is also a werewolf entry for misha

so all we hv to do is wait n watch 

there is lots in store 

but i dont want panchi with danish

i hope they keep hr single till sid returns

coz i miss vahbz karnick chemistry like hell

Originally posted by syria2014

😭same here ayesha. if hopes does not wake up soon, and they drag his unfrozen track more than a week. i am not tolerating it. i swear i will quit the show, and the forum. because, i am really tried of the all bullshits, and craps thrown at me. i think i had enough. i don't give a shit about kabir, misha, or anybody. only abhay right now.😭
Its hard for all of us Syria. I am a diehard Abhay fan and to have him off the show for a day is heartbreaking enough. All i suggest is we get one look at him like we got to see Sleeping beauty in the Disney movie laying asleep. Its is the first time we haven't had Abhay onsceen in a long time. People say some harsh things in the heat of the moment. Just don't take it to heart. Calm yourself down and all will be fine.😊
Originally posted by luvarti

they hv sort of started the show from scratch introducing each character all over again

so it ll tk sum time till abhay mks a n appearance 

but i m sure we r gonna see him this fri

these epis r needed the way it was need ed when the show started

after kabir and Ts intro and after the party

i m very much sure abhay will b there

a m waiting for chandeena too

and of course we r fighting a battle to bring sid bk

hopefully he ll also b bk with a bang within 3-4 wks

there is also a werewolf entry for misha

so all we hv to do is wait n watch 

there is lots in store 

but i dont want panchi with danish

i hope they keep hr single till sid returns

coz i miss vahbz karnick chemistry like hell

I don't know why we have to have a re-intro. We already know who these peeps are and so does Pia. The only person AWOL is Abhay.
I am not for T and Kabir as a couple. I want Kabisha. They rock while T i am not so sure about. I am very concerned about her being a VC because T is no Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Wish we get to see abhay  , how is lost in those jungles , sleeping with piya memory. Actually want to see from both the side piya yearning for abhay and abhay in jungle to get there connection.

Piya right now is happy and everyone is giving different story. Wish track move little fast to get the hint ...one can really feel hollowness in piya heart

Originally posted by matwamango

I don't know why we have to have a re-intro. We already know who these peeps are and so does Pia. The only person AWOL is Abhay.
I am not for T and Kabir as a couple. I want Kabisha. They rock while T i am not so sure about. I am very concerned about her being a VC because T is no Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

@RED...i know yaar...i also wanted MISHKA LIKE HELL...and if they show kabir and T already a couple as we got a hint hew was tking to his gf r for sumreason

tab toh it wud hv been more pathetic

Originally posted by abhaylove

Wish we get to see abhay  , how is lost in those jungles , sleeping with piya memory. Actually want to see from both the side piya yearning for abhay and abhay in jungle to get there connection.

Piya right now is happy and everyone is giving different story. Wish track move little fast to get the hint ...one can really feel hollowness in piya heart

We won't get Pia's side just yet because she doesn't know who Abhay is yet.😭He is a nobody to her while in her heart she yearns for him. Until she rediscovers who Abhay is we won't see him from her point of view. Whereas if they showed us Abhay and depicted him in his dream state it would appease our thirst to see Abhay
well yes its lifeless without AbhiYa together...it will take time since piya doesn't know who is abhay...but i wish abhay invades into piya's dream like edward and damon does for bella and elena...it will quench our thirst to watch abhay and AbhiYa together...

one touch of the beauty...i am sure the beast will be back with a bang to finish his love story...

i hope piya heads her way to the place where abhay is frozen and buried under the snow...

vampire have no death till they are pierce through their hearts by a wooden stake...i am sure abhay can invade into piya's dream...
Absolutely! I only hope that the CT's don't drag Abhay- Pia meeting. Otherwise they are going to see TRP's suffering for sure!