Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Dadasaheb's DISTRUST on VIREN continues ...

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I didn't like at all wht DS said 2 Viren 2dy 😭😡. Again it showed d disbelief of DS on Viren . n it again showed tht now also DS doesn't trust Viren when it comes 2 relationshp . He still considers him BACHAA like he says 2 him 2dy " kamre se takiya bistar leke nikal jaana bachpana hai " wht rubbish 😡  . Why always DS thinks tht Viren is wrong n Nivi cn't do any mistake . I 2 liked hu Viren didn't say openly 2 DS abt d main reason of their fight , dis shows d respect n love Viren hav for his wife n he is nt like Nivi who insults her husband infront of whole family Why DS always thnkns tht agar koi bhi fight ya dispute Nivren hav , reason will always b Viren , why ? why for a once he can't thnk tht Nivi 2 may b wrong .

I want DS 2 know d whole turth tht wht her ladli bahu thnkns abt her husband n doesn't want a child 😡 . I want DS 2 know tht her so called sanskari bahuis snatchng Viren's FATHERHOOD 😡 . I want DS 2 realize wht he told abt Nivi during Stalking revealation 2 Viren " NIVI TOH KOI GALTI KAR HI NAHI SAKTI , ZAROOR IS NALAYAK NE HI KUCH KIYA HOGA " 😡 was TOTALYY TOTALLYY WRONG 😡 

tomm i want Viren 1st thng 2 do is 2 give a TIGHT SLAP  2 Nivi 1st n then He shld drag her 2 whole soods n shld say it openly tht wht their ladlii bahu  was gongg 2 do ? i knowas far as we know our Viren , he will never ever disclose Nivi's mistake or shld say Crime n sin infront of family , he will shout at her but will nt do tht . but we cn hope rght ?
Edited by sushmitadutta - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
thanxxx karansajan( Sorry don't know ur name ) for aggreing wid me
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its Viren's decency he is not telling DS the actual truth what is happening  he is hiding everything,  he is saving Nivi actually, and for this he has to hear all sorts of taunting from family,   I think he has to make Nivi realise her mistake
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Moni that's exactly what me and Rach were discussing that at the end all blame come s on Viren and these so called mahaan people whose mitakes he hides come out as Mahaan
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww tight slap. :( she does deserve it for being mean, but I don't want Viren to. I love them both but agree that Nivi is being totally unreasonable. Still haven't seen today's episode but I know Nivi's behaviour is becoming hard to tolerate fir viren. :(
anne.nanc thumbnail
 I'm afraid I've quite contradictory views. First of all I disagree slapping or manhandling women and publicly insulting them is the right way. How  was Viren treated when he made a mockery of Marriage vows?

I think Dadasaheb's advice will only help reduce friction between Nivi and Viren. Why don't you understand the guilt and trauma that Nivi is suffering from ? 

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You do not raise your hand on your wife or on any women for the matter and dragging her is a definite no no
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They had character assasinated Viren too. But he did change. Nivi always thinks of others before herself. To her Viren is also one with her possibly. Now I do not think he should character assassinate his wife to DS. But he can tell this to her father and NT dadi. I think DS did not wholly support Nivedita. His version was more like, I know your wife did wrong but you should at the same have dealt with it rather then leave. He did take his DS advice I think, because in the precap he shows exactly what his opinion is regarding her tubectomy. Till then he was always agreeing to whatever Nivi was saying or leaving. That is what DS meant to tell him. In any case DS is right leaving the scene does not solve the issue, it stretches it and at one point it breaks the relationship
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Moni though I agree with you about DS and Nivi's behavior but still I will not want him to insult his wife publicly neither Viren will do that because he really loves her. He needs to handle her will patience because at the end of day truth is he loves her from bottom of his heart and if anything happened to her then he will be the first person to get shattered.

So for his sake only he should shake her up and get her out of her depression and wrong mentality.