Abhay in a new Avatar??? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ffkhan

Abhay has already cleared that he can wake up only if Maithili comes to save him. So now I am waiting to see Maithili's comeback right now... after then I will better decide in which look I should see Abhay.

i dont think maithili will wake him up from the spell...it will be piya's love and her search for abhay that would wake him up from the spell...i dont want maithili to come back back before abhay-piya meet each other...

@Tm: as far as abhay wearing diff clothes...then he can wear black t-shirts or any diff type of outfits without the jacket and it can be black since vampires here are only supposed to wear black
i was disappointed to see piya's outfit/look after having high expectation by seeing in promo (as she was awesome in promo)...
i hope in coming episodes we get to see piya more better and not like how she was today...
Dude I don't care what he wears I just want to see Vivo :|
I think Abhay will also a new look...
 thin kabhay don need 2 chang his luks he luks de best ...girls drool over him no need of him 2 impress piya she alreasy belongs 2 him..😳
yeah i also want him to wear different clothes this time...i don't want any bright colours...he can wear black but something different like t-shirt and jeans without jacket...