Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think she should go with Maan without questioning and give him , his family and name full respect. Not think of her maiyeka.
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maanddy

Well it was nice but I hated when he was once again called 'beimaan' ! Seems, geet and her family makes mistake first then only they can realize what they did ! 😆

And, i think geet should have said more to taji, but she chose to keep quiet ! I was disappointed, but not that much, coz i never expect mature things from her ever ! 😆

Yes maddy agree with you in all your words yous said😛
jasraj123 thumbnail
hi veena. i also has enjoyed the episode tooo. finally truth is out and good. but i want maan to clear his character before he goes to delhi. he is msk and can't leave like that.

let's see what happen tomorrow

and GC as always was mindblowing with his expressions
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasraj123

hi veena. i also has enjoyed the episode tooo. finally truth is out and good. but i want maan to clear his character before he goes to delhi. he is msk and can't leave like that.

let's see what happen tomorrow

and GC as always was mindblowing with his expressions

Hey Jas he is MAAN SINGH KHURANA and he doesn't need to clear anyone but still he will do that for his wife. He is leaving that house temprarily i think. as we see in spoiler picture he will be back with his MSK form
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very nicely written verode...but i dont think there is any delhi track ahead as there is a job incomplete for Maneet here

but now MSK got chance to do things in his own MSK wala style..😃😃😃...that sounds more interesting for me...
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

very nicely written verode...but i dont think there is any delhi track ahead as there is a job incomplete for Maneet here

but now MSK got chance to do things in his own MSK wala style..😃😃😃...that sounds more interesting for me...

Yes of course he will come back in his own style
true Honey today epi was simply awesomeee 
loved Maaneet even Lucky n Preeto Part was damn funny totally epu was damn Good :D
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sofiya-

true Honey today epi was simply awesomeee 
loved Maaneet even Lucky n Preeto Part was damn funny totally epu was damn Good :D

Ya sofi agreed
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
I LOVED today's epi ... and the PROMO ... AMAZING !!!!!! just kind of mad that Teji called MAAN SINGH KHURANA a bemaan 😭sooo not true !!!!!!!!!!! but to the whole CAST ... WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE and EXPRESSIONS !!!!!!! 👏
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Hiii... couldn't agree more with you!!!  His integrity and inner strengh (control over his emotions) was amazing, perfect expressions.

I fell in love with MSK all over again today.