A Joker changes the whole game!!

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Interesting...we do know the rules of the game...the ace, the queen of hearts, the knave...and their power...but today just got reminded of the supreme overthrowing rule...the joker...although just a joker...and in this case..the funniest one of all...today even the ace lost his power in front of the joker...useless by all accounts but when strikes, this card leaves everyone stunned...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yup...maamaji 008...proved to be really shatir jasus
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Whatay perfect description ..

Learned one thing today: Never underestimate the joker 🀣

Honestly I had thought he was just going to keep forgetting .. but his Babaji had rehem on him today and gave him clue after clue and finally ! πŸ˜† I was on the edge of my seat with anticipation when he was trying to remember LOL!

Z
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehalS

yup...maamaji 008...proved to be really shatir jasus

after looking at all the devastation he has spread...i can only say...this time he should have really lost his memory...πŸ˜†!! bad timing mamaji!!
ninand thumbnail
spot on Evie. and sharp. who is the joke on now.. btw.😳

It did feel a tad unfair though when Jugnu handed over the recording to Beeji... I did for an instant feel how the poor guys weakness had been played upon, getting him rebukes from all..

eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Whatay perfect description ..

Learned one thing today: Never underestimate the joker 🀣

Honestly I had thought he was just going to keep forgetting .. but his Babaji had rehem on him today and gave him clue after clue and finally ! πŸ˜† I was on the edge of my seat with anticipation when he was trying to remember LOL!

Z

loved the way the cvs played the joker card today...they really made it interesting...good gripping direction!!!
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninand

spot on Evie. and sharp. who is the joke on now.. btw.😳

It did feel a tad unfair though when Jugnu handed over the recording to Beeji... I did for an instant feel how the poor guys weakness had been played upon, getting him rebukes from all..

i have certainly pitied this lost soul plenty of times...but today ...i was kinda hoping that he forgets one more time...his act was innocent like that of an enthusiastic child..eager to show how smart and underestimated he is...but he did spread ruin...
m still scratching my head..n trying to figure out ..who is the joke on...Maaneet...beeji..teji...or us???πŸ˜†Edited by eveline - 12 years ago
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Come on yaar...Jugnu Mama ki shatir dimaag aur nazaro kabhi to kaam aana tha...inne wade kabootar...I mean...jasoos...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kabhi to apna rang dikha tha😊

S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

after looking at all the devastation he has spread...i can only say...this time he should have really lost his memory...πŸ˜†!! bad timing mamaji!!

me too wanted the truth to be told by Maaneet...but mamaji ne toh puri band baja di...
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehalS

me too wanted the truth to be told by Maaneet...but mamaji ne toh puri band baja di...

mama ji ko aaj hi ka din mila sab kuch yaad karne ke liye...ek do din intezaar nahin kar sakta tha?  Par yaar...kabhi to unki jasoosi kaam aana tha...aur wah...aaj kya kaam aagayaπŸ˜†