damini is NOT cunning

newkq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
damini is cunning...no way...i totally disagree with that statement someone has made on this forum...what would u say if someone like tapapsya totally ruined your daughters life...sounds harsh but imagine tapasya snatching ur daughter's love on wedding day..imagine tapasya making your daughter a widow and imagine tapasya trying to snatch your daughter's husband...i think any mom would protect her daughter against a witch!!!!
ichaa and damini have suffered a lot due to tapasya...i can't think of 1 good reason why they still have to believe they are obligated to jogi's family...jogi killed damini's husband and his family should be obligated to damini all her life...just bcos jogi gave shelter to damini and ichaa to patch up for his mistake does not mean damini and ichaa should remain their servants all life. CVS should potray a more independent damini and bolder ichaa...but they haven't done so.
so now they r trying to show the witch as an angel and so everybody should now dance to tapasya's tunes? what kind of justice is that for someone who had ruined so many lives?
damini is trying to protect her daughter and her daughter's love..so she is cunning? no a fair statement  to make.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Damini is best character in this serial. I wish they were cunning and gave tough time to Devil. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Damini is best character in this serial. I wish they were cunning and gave tough time to Devil. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

sahi kaha...damini is a NORMAL character in this serial..baki shab HER PHER hain ๐Ÿ˜†
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ TM After 2day's episode many more names will b added to the list along wid Damini and yes along wid Jogi very soon Divya will b a bad parent until again Pushkar brainwashes her
ankit111 thumbnail
This is only serial in which one angel is fighting against a lot of negative characters๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰waise BRAINY angel still running after no hope person๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† lagta hai brain hs become rusty๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
after watching precap, its seems Damini is only Brainy among  bunch of dumb people๐Ÿ˜†
caliocgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muktha_cute

we all know very well how are damini and iccha
and how cheap they can stoop to trap other husbands
ek toh dost ki frnd se chori se shaadi karti hain
aur uski maa toh us se bhi mahan hain jis ghar ne sahara diya vusi ghar mein ched ki
divya ki pati pe more dal rahi hain
beshermi ki bhi hadh hoti hain

๐Ÿ˜• damini ne kab thakur pe more daale?? i think i am watching the wrong serial... ๐Ÿ˜•