Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live update - 24th May 2011 - Page 2

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys sorry I am late but - 
Yes the show started with precap from last nights show and then Niru brings dinner for Sarja while he is standing in the Balcony...

She asks him why he did not tell his family the real truth abt Chandu...

Sarja tells her that He cannot bear to see Chandu's name tarnished in any way and Chandu had always been apple of his parents eyes and in their eyes he could do no wrong.    
Niru says but - they only loved each other and did not do anything wrong...
Sarja replies in your and Chandu's eyes u did not anything wrong but in this world there are many like Alka vahini who will take every opportunity to spoil your names and character.

Guys I lost power for a while but will continue after watching some more

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnx sujju...hu hu...sounds good really

see we were complaining about Sari so they made a scene out of it :P
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am glad Niru got some sense in her brains! Atleast now, she will some inkling as to what our Sarju has gone through.

I love Sonali. Need I say more?
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Albela tells his allies... he's tired running here and there... he wouldn't sit idle till he has killed Sarja-Niru...

Sarja's allies Balya-Pakya are sitting & talking about Sarja... that Sarja may appear aggressive... but he has a heart of gold... Balya tells if given a chance he would make a temple of Sarja... Pakya tells we have never asked God anything... but now he feels like asking god to give happiness to Sarja... they both pray...

Maruti's one men comes to inform him that Albela has been caught by the police... while eating food at the dhaba... Maruti asks him to keep him informed with further details... Susheela hears this...

coming up - Susheela tells Sarja's child will be like him only... meaning evil... Maruti tells he's sure Sarja has changed,... and if not he'll change for sure when he sees the face of his child... [matlab Susheela has not changed at all... ]
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
helloo junaa😛

im happy niru is softning 2wards hootie dheer sey sahi but its gud😆
usmrasul thumbnail
yeh sushila bhi nah...

all right if kids get bad because their parents are evil , i guess sarje being bad also came from his parents right??? so, whom will Sushila blame for being evil who gave birth to a evil son like sarje- herself or maruti!!!!!!!!!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maruti-Susheela are happy that Albela is caught... but Susheela says Chandu won't come back... Maruti says Chandu has come back as the child... Susheela tells it's Sarja's child &b it will be like him only... meaning evil... Maruti tells he's sure Sarja has changed,... and if not he'll change for sure when he sees the face of his child...  he tells you watch out Sarja will surely change to a good human being... Susheela tells hope it happens... and ep ends on her face...
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnks juna sujji🤗

usma da answer 2 ur question hmmm if sarja is evil den susheela is a dhyan genetic im telling u only reason he has a heart of gold is coz he is like his dad🤣
usmrasul thumbnail
i wonder now...is this show really ending????? 
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved ur logic Sumi. I hate Susheela.

If the child turns out to be like Sarju, then its good, coz Sarja's a gem of a person.

And, I don't want Sarju to change. I want the people around him- his parents most of all, to change!