Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well, we can only allow it to run its course & take it as an epi per epi.

Girls, I have to go now. Got my 1st exam the day after & so may cum only for a peep in tomaz.

Bye all!!
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Usma... it could be either that he would break away from jail... or this is his plan of hurting Sarja through Maruti maybe he's faking that he's arrested & all pata chale he has bribed the officers into something...  today Albela was more angry with Maruti... and he wants to see Maruti crying his heart out after seeing Sarja also dead... after all he killed his other son Chandu...

hmm, yeah, maybe that person was telling Maruti lies...or maybe now Maruti will be kidnapped to lure sarje to Al
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

sujju: marutis life in danger! long ago i also felt that, maybe because he is being suspiciously goody-goody to Sarje, thats why...

am wondering how Maruti and Al will deal????

Yes Usma... i remember you telling this... ๐Ÿ˜Š i also feel Albela is trapping Sarja through Maruti... but he plans to kill only Sarja-Niru... he plans to leave Maruti live like a dead man upon seeing his 2 sons dead...

Earlier i was thinking it would be Niru's Baba who would make Niru get out... but after seeing today's scene i have a feeling Niru will start falling for Sarja and she would get out of the house fearing something wrong would happen to him...
usmrasul thumbnail
start falling...noy noy sujju, she will feel bad for him maybe bout not so much as to fall

but maybe Sarje will go out to save Maruti and meanwhile Al would send a fake letter on behalf of Sarje telling Niru to go out and Niru  as she trusts Sarje now, will believe the letter
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok so today niru become sati savitri... suniye and all.. wow sarja tumhari toh nikal padi.. i was happy that she was kind to him.. sarja and sonali's talk was really sweet.. especially she telling him to make niru and get her what she wants.. lol.. dont  do that sarja she will want chandu... by the way finally niru get a saree for her.. maybe tomorrow they will show her in a new get up.. lol... albela was funny today he said "mera blood pressure badha dia is choti si umar me"๐Ÿ˜†  albela baba how old are you?๐Ÿ˜†pakkiya and baaliya prayer was so touching.. true friends.. the last scene when sushila says the baby will be like sarja i was like my god we cant handle one hottie how will we handle another cutie๐Ÿ˜†.. by the way i do find maruti's jasoos funny.. and do you think albela is really arrested? i doubt it..
usmrasul thumbnail
nishi, me too feel that Al is not arrested, even if he is, its part of plan because otherwise no great fight and chase soon can happen and without any great fight end chase scene, this show cant end in 1.5 week time...
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys-

We all seem to be coming to the same scenario  abt Albela being caught-

Either he is really caught and then escapes 

or

He bribed someone and Maruti is misinformed abt Al being caught...

But I really would like to hear your guesses of how Sarja ends up in Jail-  

Could it be a flashback from his past?  ( I dont think so)

Could it be that he kills Albela in defending himself?

I cannot think of any other way Sarja ends up in Jail...
Nish10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Yes Usma... i remember you telling this... ๐Ÿ˜Š i also feel Albela is trapping Sarja through Maruti... but he plans to kill only Sarja-Niru... he plans to leave Maruti live like a dead man upon seeing his 2 sons dead...

Earlier i was thinking it would be Niru's Baba who would make Niru get out... but after seeing today's scene i have a feeling Niru will start falling for Sarja and she would get out of the house fearing something wrong would happen to him...

I agree with you sujju... lol falling in love with sarja.. i wish we had some more time we could have seen the romantic side.. saying like "apun bola tu meri laila" ๐Ÿ˜† i think sarja will take niru for a check up at the hospital and that is when albela will attack her..๐Ÿ˜•
Nish10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

nishi, me too feel that Al is not arrested, even if he is, its part of plan because otherwise no great fight and chase soon can happen and without any great fight end chase scene, this show cant end in 1.5 week time...

ya its too early to have a pack up for albela.. he needs to be beaten to pulp by sarja๐Ÿคข.. by the way sumi how is your uncle?? i hope he is better now..
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: andromeda_kia

Well, we can only allow it to run its course & take it as an epi per epi.

Girls, I have to go now. Got my 1st exam the day after & so may cum only for a peep in tomaz.

Bye all!!

Bye Purva glad to have u back here dear