Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys that scene was worth watching - I had tears in my eyes when Sarja was saying that he is used to hatred as he never experienced love in his life...

Also Sonali- Sarja scene was so heartfelt and I was looking forward  to something like it...  Sujji explained it well so I will not repeat it...
There was Albela with his goons in Dubey compound and his dialogs were hilarious actually -  He said something like  at such a young age this Sarja's father made him run so much...

I missed some parts bec of power cut -  but last segment was with Maruti and his informer comes and tells him that Albela has been caught...
Susheela overhears the news and they are both happy that Chandu will finally get some justice...
Susheela then says that but my Chandu will never come back
Maruti says that he has come back and is growing in Niru's womb
Susheela (dont understand what kind of a mother is she) says if that child is Sarja's then he will grow up like him
Maruti says that he knows that Sarja will change and you watch out he will become very responsible as soon as he sees the baby's face...
Susheela says that God willing it will happen...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gosh 1st part was fabulous... too good... finally an emotional bond between Sarja-Niru... and a bond full of trust, love & understanding between Sarja-Sonali... awww i really got teary... it was too good...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmm seeing the first part yet and so far am glad that there was such a scene...dont know from when we were waiting for such scenes 
Juna04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana786a

power rangers used 2 cum on in the uk was a show uper hain tommy the green ranger luk da dp picπŸ˜†

Yes and it used to be my children's fav too... 
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I must watch the video the, atleast of the 1st part!

U know, if the serial would've run long, I would've loved to see Sonali's love track, too!!
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont get it!

why would they show Al getting arrested so easily??? he has to be out planning to kill sarje nah? or does his plan include a jailbreak?????
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Juna04

Yes and it used to be my children's fav too... 

omgg mine 2 i used 2 luv da pink ranger and pretend 2 be her never wanted 2 be da yellow one πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

thnx sujju...hu hu...sounds good really

see we were complaining about Sari so they made a scene out of it :P

hehe hehe yes Usma... both the scenes were emotional... and beautifully shot...

Finally we'll get to see Niru in a new saree...

even am having same doubts whether this show is really ending... but it is ending seeing the way that guy told it... also now i strangely feel Maruti's life will come danger...

but i guess am happy the emotional bonding has finally started between them as Niru is understanding Sarja well now...
Juna04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Gosh 1st part was fabulous... too good... finally an emotional bond between Sarja-Niru... and a bond full of trust, love & understanding between Sarja-Sonali... awww i really got teary... it was too good...

Sujji this is exactly what I wanted to see and today's epi sort of fulfilled my wishes but I dont understand why creatives are destroying Susheela's character like this- 

I cannot understand a mother being so partial with her own children and that too to sort of disown one child and favor the other.
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope BK did justice to that scene. Coz I know Kaps must've been mindblowing.

Yes, even I'm thinking that Albela plans to break through jail. But how can they show all this in a week & half??