Live update - 24th May 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiii friends🤗... today Darshu diii is busy... so she won't be with me to provide the live updates😭... my live update will take some time as i'll write between the breaks of the show which i normally do😊... by any chance in my hurry if i happen to skip some part.... i'll update it once the show is over...😳 mostly Juna diii will be there to give updates with me today... 😛

Pmmka starts in 20 mins...!!!!
😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hello sujju, me here...waiting for the commentary to begin :D
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me waiting, too!!

Hello, Sumi!
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hellooo😆
sab ko hiii😛
usmrasul thumbnail
show started hai na????

heloo purva and zakia :D

sana786a thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

show started hai na????

heloo purva and zakia :D

hellooo usmaaa sowmya sujji sab ko and yeh hello green ranger tommy😆
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope to see sumthing positive for Sarju today. 

BTW, updated my FF. Check it out!!
usmrasul thumbnail
zakia, whats a green ranger tommy? 
sana786a thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

zakia, whats a green ranger tommy? 

power rangers used 2 cum on in the uk was a show uper hain tommy the green ranger luk da dp pic😆
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
2 most beautiful scenes

scene 1

Niru comes to give food to Sarja... she asks him lovingly why did he lie... he tells you know Chandu only by some months... but i know him since lifetime... he was the ideal son... and if parents would ahve got to know about your & Chandu relationship it would have hurt them... Niru tells they would have loved to know the child is Chandu's... and that was not a mistake which ChandNi committed... he tells it's for you & Chandu... but for the world it's a sin... Niru tells by doing this you are falling in everyone's eyes... he tells i have always seen hatred it will continue... Niru feels very bad for him... she asks him to eat... while Satja is looking in another direction... she goes ahead... & turns back... and remembers all Sarja-Niru moments & gets teary especially thinking the way Sarja proposed to her...  that he never knew he had a heart... but she made him feel it... and goes away sad...

2nd scene

Sonali gives Sarja sarees for niru... and tells you asked to get it na... Sarja asks her to give it... Sonali tells Sarja he knows he's upset... and probably most upset with Chandu's death... but she asks him to be strong... and this little sis is always with him... and tha family needs him... most importantly Niru... he tells i don't know how to keep her happy... she tells gh and give this saree to Niru... and make a promise you'll never leave her... she asks Sarja to smile... after seeing him smiling she goes away...