Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 97)

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

yes yes yes :dance: :dance: i saw it i saw it Clap Clap Clap Sakshi was crying lyk a lil kid :blush: n Ram looked so worried... awww Embarrassed he made her smile... shooo cute In Love
Star

Just loved it...loved it...loved it...I hope they just keep showing RaYA ...at least nice juicy romantic scenes which will keep us hooked and drooling...StarStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

heyyy sweetooo good to see u after like ages Hug
Same here. Where did we before that? Jhalak Dikhla jaa forum right? And why were u silent for like 3 months LOL

oh yeahh zubi!! JDJ it was... actually i was roaming around until IPKKND happened. though i watched BALH, i was never active in this forum

so hw u been?!?!
Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

@anu, shweta & sakshisfan
thanks for da sweet welcome Hug

Hey NaDzGirl...welcome to BALH...you are joining a gang of mad, crazy Sakshi Fans...this is my first exposure to Sakshi and have fallen in love with her...the only other program is used to watch is Jhalak and I feel so bad that I didnt know anything about this forum...WIth the new promo happy times ahead for us..YAAAY  Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_DeewaniFakeLove

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

oh yeahh zubi!! JDJ it was... actually i was roaming around until IPKKND happened. though i watched BALH, i was never active in this forum
so hw u been?!?!
oh i c. I am good. Spend a lot of time in FCs these days and bollywood section. Other than that, only watching BALH nothing else. XF bored me so i quit. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
@neenzoo
hiya sweets Hug
hey u watched jhalak too?!?! i of course tolerated that show for salman cuz i found it really biased and it had too many drama queens; male & female both ROFL

@zoobz
ahhh so that's why our paths never crossed! anyways it's good to see u back doll and we can yap here!!

ZoobiDoobi

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=NaDzGirl]@neenzoo
hiya sweets Hug
hey u watched jhalak too?!?! i of course tolerated that show for salman cuz i found it really biased and it had too many drama queens; male & female both ROFL

Nadz...Jhalak was the dance program with Madhuri Dixit as the judge..the Dance with the Stars program...there was no Salman...this one was awesome...

ZoobiDoobi

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Nadz...Jhalak was the dance program with Madhuri Dixit as the judge..the Dance with the Stars program...there was no Salman...this one was awesome...

sweets i know what jhalak is... i was referring to salman the dancer/choreographer and not da actor Wink besides im not a big dabang khan fan im only a salman DID fan!!
Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
hey all beautiful ppl... hope u all are doing well... so we r about to hit century at Sakshi Deewaney ResidenceParty
n  it wont b late till we hit da page limit... so m posting this a bit early...

(1) need suggestions from every1 to make da AT unique... as more n more members r joining in so we must make da thread look as beautiful as possible
suggestions include:
*name of the thread
*quotes n text for the sigs
*number of sigs

etc etc!!

(2) all the wonderful sig makers... really really need u on this... most of the responsibilities r on u guies... animated siggies r most welcomed. Quotes n text 4 the sigs r very important. lyk da last tym we had a separate sig 4 Sakshi Deewaney, separate 4 Rules n regulation, Sakshi Tanwar Biography, Video Gallery n all.. so this tym i wanna do da same... in fact even more.

so guies should we begin?? plz pm me your suggestions... they r very important... coz this is our home n we wanna decorate it in the best possible way.
eagerly w8ing 4 ur replies
love AnamikaHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8shamma92anizorswtbaby

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index